It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Tough Guy: Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
NEW YORK (AP) -- Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton has been called many things, a savvy politician, a devoted wife. But Men's Journal magazine is adding one more description to that list: Tough Guy.

In its March issue, already on newsstands, the magazine publishes its annual list of "The 25 Toughest Guys in America" -- and Clinton weighs in at No. 25, just behind human crash test dummy Rusty Haight, who has been in 740 car wrecks.

edition.cnn.com...

Hillary as tough as that famous dummy?

Hillary for Prez in 2008?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I have no doubt she wears the jeans in that family. In matter of fact I have no doubt that the cankled women would do just about anything to be president in 09.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
That's assuming the world is stable enough to have another election after this. Considering the direction of current events... one cannot be too sure anymore.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The world has been thorugh worse IMO. WW2 for instance. The tension of the Cold War.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I just saw this on Cnn. She is Tough, I could take her though

My first pick would have been Heraldo though!

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yup world has been through worse. But ya never know.. as bad as it gets, it can ALWAYS get worse! Doesn't seem like we reached anywhere near the bottom of the chasm yet! I'd hang on to my hat if I was me! Oh so I am... *grabs hat*

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I still think it is a fair deal, We keep George in O4 and they get Hillary in 08 and then welcome the 2nd coming!

new topics

top topics

join