It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you see without eyes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I want to know, how can I see images in my mind
without the use of my eyes? What is actually
going on in the brain, to make this happen?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I can give you a little help.
I work underwater some times under 30' of mud in the Mississippi river when doing this it is dark as water depth is usualy 30 to 70 feet deep. When you do this round the clock for about 3 to 5 days with long bottom times you get tired and at this time you are similar to drunk your so tired at that time sometimes you will go into a hull of a ship and just by touching something in room you see like a flash everything in the rooom and can go direstly to the items.

I checked it out by at other time picking up cans and at touch I new it was orange juice or tomato juice can after I got back to surface. But it has to be black and tired and you cannot think about it or make it happen it dose or it dose not.

I checked with a friend if it ever happned to him he said one time.
He touched a peice of metal sticking out of side of excavation in Tampa Bay bridge disaster and new it was an antique fire extinguisher.
Hope it helps.

www.jim70340.fotix.net...

Shows type work I mean..
Hope it helps

Jim

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
There are sensory depravation tanks, and they are said to heighten your senses. You can get to a high level of conciousness, from what i've read.

There is also what wiccans call the "third eye" that you can train to see things.....not on this plane.
www.angelicinspirations.com...
try that.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thank you both for your information, it is appreciated.
I will review the links a bit later.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i cannot give you links or such,
all i can relate is the the 'Theater-of-the-Mind' is capable of many things...

the inner or insightful visions, are not supernatural or mystical,
these internal visions are a product of ones' brain going into a
'super computer' mode of thinking,
and creating an internal insight, or vision of reality that used many of the subtile 'clues' and event projections your calculating mind is sifting through.

one just has to quiet the external noise of the hectic & jerkey world around themselves to 'see' without the use of one's eye organs

top topics

join