It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas UFO Incident Tonight on The O'Reilly Factor - 8PM EST

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
On right now, so those who miss should watch again at about 11:30pm EST.

Didn't like how he denied that the pilot saw fighter jets, not like those are hard to identify when there's still light in the sky.

Nothing new, no real substance.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Grey Basket]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I just saw it. Short segment. Not bad. Two witnesses. O'reilly wasn't a dick head which shocked me. He let them talk (although not long) and didn't make fun of them.

The part that interests me most is the fighter jets the one guy says he saw yet the Air Force denies any jets were flying that night in the area.

This case will go down in history with Roswell and the many other land mark UFO cases.

I only hope the media attention keeps up and we get answers.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
On right now, so those who miss should watch again at about 11:30pm EST.

Didn't like how he denied that the pilot saw fighter jets, not like those are hard to identify when there's still light in the sky.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Grey Basket]

Well of course O'Reilly is going to believe anything the government or military says, so if the Air Force says they had no jets out there then O'Reilly isn't going to believe that you saw fighter jets there lol...

I don't really see the point of that segment other than just letting the 2 witnesses tell their stories (which is a good thing). The rest of O'Reilly's show has been a bunch of crap, he should just do UFOs for the full hour... I bet his ratings would go up too...

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Diplomat]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
he should just do UFOs for the full hour... I bet his ratings would go up too...

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Diplomat]

Interesting. I wonder how many here are aware his show has been number 1 for a few years? You should be thrilled this got coverage on this show.

Two witnesses were interviewed on the top News Program. That should be the discussion here. Not a bunch of garbage about people who don't like the shows host. Ruins the whole topic, speaks to maturity and probably killed this thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Excelllent response Blaine. Though O'reilly often has a tendency to come off a little pompous and gruff, I like his ongoing crusade to put pressure on states that fail to protect it's children and ultra liberal judges who let off child molesters with a smack on the wrist. This is strongly needed and I commend him.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Due to the easy ability to video UFO's this could perhaps be the year that they come out about the truth concerning UFO activity and our contacts with them. Most of it will be lies of course. They are not friends in any sense. They are the fallen ones and the Nephilim hybrids come to "mingle" themselves with the inhabitants of the Earth. When it comes out, life will be forever changed. It would be better to stay a mystery.

Fromabove, do you refer to The Watchers?

Wanna see something really wierd? Look up the english translation of Faire from the original Gaelic... Now think about Faire Tales.

Have you read the books of Enoch?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
For anyone interested, the transcript is here:www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That's odd that so many reported that they saw military jets too but that one witness on this show says that he didn't see them.

The triangle UFO's we saw here over Lake Eries shoreline were followed by 2 military jets that thundered... and I MEAN THUNDERED across the sky after them. It's like the ground beneath my feet shook when passed by like that -- yet that one witness in this case says he never saw them even though many of the other witnesses did!

I can only speculate on what this means but it's not uncommon for some witnesses to have different stories than what most others who were there saw. Could be the paranormal aspects of such sightings and events where some witnesses are blocked off from seeing certain things or seeing them differently than most others. Perhaps there's an intelligence that's somehow doing that to cause confusion?

Or, perhaps that witness who claims he did not see any military jets was paid off by the military or warned not to say that he saw that. Or maybe O'Reily paid him to say that he never saw those jets just to stir up controversy on the show!

This probably would be the plausible answer to such questions. For all we know, maybe he was visited by some men dressed up in black suits who arrived in a dated black sedan. Lol... very strange.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I remember a documentary I saw ages ago in which this guy began to walk around on a field holding some kind of "aircraft" he made himself. Then he asked the people that were driving by the route if they saw something, and most of them exaggerated the whole deal and made ridiculous claims such as making the ship way bigger than it was or with more lights or whatever.

So I think there was something of this on the Texas case. *But* this theory not only shows that people will probably exaggerate their sightings but also I think it's necessary to point out that even so, they all did saw something. I mean, it's not like they invented seeing a craft, they actually saw it even though most of them didn't describe it the way it was. So I think there was really a UFO, or at least something out of the ordinary on the sky that people couldn't identify, but beyond that, I don't think any of us will know the objective truth of how the UFO was and what happened around it (unless we are presented with new and clear footage, that for now it appears non-existent).

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Interesting. I wonder how many here are aware his show has been number 1 for a few years?

In what universe. Oh I am sure he is number one in his own mind. His yearly rating is about a 1.8, with an average total viewer number of 2,490,000 a night. That means he is probably number one in his target demo on cable news ratings. In other words he is number one with male 25-54 who watch cable news. so he is putting himself up against CNN, MSNBC, and there affiliates. It airs weeknights at 8pm. When compared to an average soap Opera that 2.5 to 3.5. it kinda puts things in persective. Or compared to American Gladiator, which has an average of a 12 share. Well then you kinda see the lies and deception he uses to pump himself up.

To be fair though everyone in TV does that to some extent or another, but a blanket statement of he is number one is wrong sorry American Gladiators was # 1 10x the ratings the Factor had last monday.

Sure he was better than expected, but the clip was short Peter Jennings special got better raitings, was in prime time and lasted 2 hours.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Torlough]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join