It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Michael Horns Billy Meier photos[HOAX] from C2C tonight

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Originally posted by davidbiedny
Now THERE'S a classic case of trolling.

Jeff, my brother, time to hit the IGNORE button.

:-)

dB

Good idea David...apparently my words of "go search it out RIGHT HERE ON THIS BOARD" don't seem to get through. Tiloke's right, I've no time for spoon feeding a case I've written about for 2 years. It's there, and I'll say it one more time:

Go Look it Up Right Here On ATS. There are countless photos showing focal issues, supportive structures, lack of distance hazing, found parts on the models identified, model trees...there's documentation of who Derek B. and I have spoken to personally (all of which say they're misrepresented), now go read it. If you have questions relating to that, I'm more the happy to answer them.

Now, if you care so much about what I know that you'll start an argument over it, go read it. Otherwise, you're doing nothing but trying to start an issue, and I have no time for that nonsense.

Tiloke- I think the word we're looking for here is "thick".

[edit on 20-5-2008 by jritzmann]

What part of the question, "What do you know about the Meier Case I.E. His Contact Notes, His Story, His Life?" Don't you understand? Does it say, "What is your Opinion"? Does it say, "What have you done so far in this"? No it didn't.
I think you guys are the only ones being thick, and this is coming from a 16 year old. And go ahead and make fun of my credibility cuz of my age.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by RuhigSein]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

And that's one more troll post banned...

Springer...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by davidbiedny

And that's one more troll post banned...

Springer...

Dang. I sort of like said to the guy 'i'll let your words speak for yourself'. Hmm, maybe I should get into the Propheting business. Start a group called the Beerians with mandatory donations, so I don't have to pay for my Heinekens on saturday night.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuhigSein
What part of the question, "What do you know about the Meier Case I.E. His Contact Notes, His Story, His Life?" Don't you understand? Does it say, "What is your Opinion"? Does it say, "What have you done so far in this"? No it didn't.
I think you guys are the only ones being thick, and this is coming from a 16 year old. And go ahead and make fun of my credibility cuz of my age.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by RuhigSein]

Do you honestly think I'm going to recount the Meier story for you? Sorry fella that isn't my job. What I do know about his life, and story? Plenty. But I'm not going to recount every item...thats a little ridiculous to ask.

I would never condemn you for being 16, however your question is a little naive...if you truly think someone's going to detail all that information to you, especially when Meier's films, books and websites are available.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by smartie

Some of the Ray Guns on that site look more real than billy's

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

CLEARLY MEIERS ADDED FAKE PIC AND STORY TO HIS REAL ONES>

ITS SIMPLY CALLED FLUFF and many do it to make a book more profitable.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
amazing that he is such a fake and C2C are wasting their time

OK, why do you keep holding up C2C as a credible place? C2C is a dumping ground for known frauds and other such unsavory characters. They randomly take calls from anyone in anyplace and treat each and every one as a credible person no matter what made up story they have. C2C is entertainment like anything else on tv or on the radio.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by mazzroth

Billy "cake tin" Meier is a proven fake and the real mystery surrounding this man is why he is doing all of this ?

Thanks for the post mazzroth. I disagree that Billy "cake tin" Meier has been proven a fake.

Those who have allegedly proven him a fake have only done so with alleged findings of nuts and bolts and shelving pins allegedly found on second, third or fourth generation photos posted on the web.

No one allegedly finding Billy Meiers as a fake have ever been to Switzerland or ever talked to Bill Meiers face to face.

But thanks for your post, as uninformed and lacking of facts as it may be.

That is horrible logic. I have never spoken to Spongebob Squarepants face to face, yet know he is fake. Anyway, this Meier case is nothing but a hoax. Just type in wedding cake billy meier fake on google and you will see. He built it out of metal bowls and a trash can lid. There is one site where the guy picked apart most of meier's photos in a logical manner. On one of the wedding cake photos sitting on the ground, meier's house is right behind. You can tell by referencing nearby objects and the focus of the photo that the model is just that, a model. Although a very big one, it was somewhere around 3 feet tall I believe. I'll try to find the site, it was the one that sealed the deal for me on the billy case.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by chi_z]

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I was drawn to this thread after doing some googling following the recent exchange between Stephen Bassett and Michael Horn. That article led me to this page showing corroborating testimony from scientific professionals on the apparent authenticity of some of the Meier artifacts. Just wondered what you guys thought of this. Please read...

theyfly.com...

Love and Light

Dean

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rockinsoul

I think this is his spaceship

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a94e8456ba76.jpg[/atsimg]

and this is his alien holding its raygun

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6cd45e3a7cc.jpg[/atsimg]

and I think that's all the thinking anyone needs to do

top topics