It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Michael Horns Billy Meier photos[HOAX] from C2C tonight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Notice to first-time readers, this topic of the Billy Meier pictures is generally considered to be a hoax by most contributors to ATS, and extensively discussed in this thread.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Michael Horn sent us a set of images/captions to accompany his discussion of the Billy Meier contacts.

These three photos show the seven-fingered handprints of extraterrestrials
who left them etched into the finish of several cars. (More details here.)

These two photos were taken by Meier from INSIDE Semjase's beamship.

Daytime photo of Wedding Cake UFO.

Nighttime photo of Wedding Cake UFO showing extended upper core.

Two extremely clear, detailed, daytime UFO photos.

those are the photo captions, sorry if people have seen these already but i haven't

and Michael Horn has these to accompany his radio show tonight

you can go to the c2c site and go to affiliates and find a radio website that streams the show

i dunno what to think about the photos, they all look like what they are said to be except that wedding cake ufo lol

that's way too ugly to be human made that's for sure

www.steelmarkonline.com...

"This UFO picture gallery has the world's best alien and UFO pictures. All of these real UFO pictures are from the Billy Meier Pleiadian contacts which are still going on today."

some other meier photos i found while looking around i thought i'd share

[edit on 29-1-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

[edit on 4-26-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Billy "cake tin" Meier is a proven fake and the real mystery surrounding this man is why he is doing all of this ?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Billy "cake tin" Meier is a proven fake and the real mystery surrounding this man is why he is doing all of this ?

so if he's a proven fake why are C2C wasting their time tonight?

and can i see the proof?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Did he bring along his ray gun photos too?

Sad Clown Antics

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The fingerprint photo is pretty hilarious. It would be nice if the inside photos also showed the interior of the craft.

He should have posted the ray gun pics! Or the foil suit.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Thanks for the post mazzroth. I disagree that Billy "cake tin" Meier has been proven a fake.

Those who have allegedly proven him a fake have only done so with alleged findings of nuts and bolts and shelving pins allegedly found on second, third or fourth generation photos posted on the web.

No one allegedly finding Billy Meiers as a fake have ever been to Switzerland or ever talked to Bill Meiers face to face.

But thanks for your post, as uninformed and lacking of facts as it may be.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher

and can i see the proof?

Dood not disrespect but I have followed this case since its first run ok and trust me and everyone on here he is a fake. I'd personally say his own wife would be a tangible witness to his dealings and she has stated publically he faked all the photo's.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

and can i see the proof?

Dood not disrespect but I have followed this case since its first run ok and trust me and everyone on here he is a fake.

so since 197? you have been following billy meier? or the case against him? (did you make a freudian slip?)

amazing that he is such a fake and C2C are wasting their time

if i could call long distance i would tonight to ask George himself whats up with that when billy is such a fake

maybe you can call John? also John do you know what they are talking about with Lazar? they said he was doing something big and they can't say any more?

EX-wife

not wife

[edit on 21-1-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ok lets be clear here, if I can provide one peice of evidence he is a liar then would you consider he is a fake ?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Ok lets be clear here, if I can provide one peice of evidence he is a liar then would you consider he is a fake ?

yes i will consider it

can you U2U me though, i don't want to get away from the OP

but i guess i would need to say here what i think of your piece of evidence once you post it....

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: Off topic comment removed. Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use section 1f.) Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 21/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
How can you prove some of the things? The ray gun is the easiest example.

-Photo of gun is produced
-Claims of guns power are produced
-Gun is taken away from planet Earth

How do you say it was real or fake when you have nothing to go on?

I can tell you it seems fake because it bears similarities to plastic toys available to people at the time of the photo. I can show you an item on Earth right now that looks like the photo.

They tell me its real because it happened and thats that.

Who has the better argument?

The Billy Meier case keeps going on because people continue to get money and "fame" from it. They just will not go away...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Dood not disrespect but I have followed this case since its first run ok and trust me and everyone on here he is a fake.

Thanks for the post mazzroth. Would you please restate your comment to include generally accepted punctuation, grammar and spelling? Thanks.

John with all due respect I think content here is more important as a few gramatical errors is still tolerated isn't it ? seeing I don't have a publicist to correct my grammar I apologise.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

also John do you know what they are talking about with Lazar? they said he was doing something big and they can't say any more?

I don't know anything about what Bob is doing other than he was at the Pentagon several weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Thanks for the post mazzroth. Would you please restate your comment to include generally accepted punctuation, grammar and spelling? Thanks.

John with all due respect I think content here is more important as a few gramatical errors is still tolerated isn't it ? seeing I don't have a publicist to correct my grammar I apologise.

just make with the evidence lol

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Interesting. I will say that one UFO I have seen from Billy I have been lead to believe is a fake by our own JRitzman, doesn't mean all photos are.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Thanks for the post mazzroth. So 'every one on here is a fake'?

So what in the heck is that supposed to mean?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

also John do you know what they are talking about with Lazar? they said he was doing something big and they can't say any more?

I don't know anything about what Bob is doing other than he was at the Pentagon several weeks ago.

i couldn't remember earlier when i posted, but now i can hear it in my head they said he was working on something everyone would want (99% sure this is what was said) or everyone would something...

if bob is smart enough to make, and understand something they cannot...well it gives him some leverage

but then people will say "they have the technology to brainwash him and use him to work for them"

if bob did know something, or knew how something worked, or he invented something what kind of edge would he have over "the man" and could they steal it from his mind?

*C2C billy meier story is starting now if you are interested Michael Horn and George

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Just a note, please do not use excessive long quotes.

Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Oh and everyone play nice.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Asket was the final straw for me as I was a total believer in this crap before I found out the most important fact about conspiracies.

www.youtube.com...

Im not going to bother giving you 30 years up on this subject just find out for yourself then come back here and post your findings "you" made yourself ok.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join