It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House and CNN Annunaki Minions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Watch this video carefully; it contains pictures of visual deformations and irregular pupil slits(preferably eyes of the presidentials). Could these individuals be the ever so deceitful Annunaki minions(those Earth allies of our distant overlords whom reside from Nibiru) striving for global power(presidential) and fear-driven media(CNN)?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
No, it's more likely that the "visual deformations and irregular pupil slits" you are seeing is from bad video encoding causing artifacts and pixelation. There's reflections in the pupils, but no slits.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
No, it's more likely that the "visual deformations and irregular pupil slits" you are seeing is from bad video encoding causing artifacts and pixelation. There's reflections in the pupils, but no slits.

Pupil slits
I welcome any person on the planet to be filmed in a studio such as Dateline, CNN, or Fox and you will see most folks get the slit pupil effect from the lighting in the studios depending on the angle of lighting etc.

On another note: Who knows...maybe the media designs it to where the pupil appears slit to subliminally indocrinate the possibility that yes indeed reptile people are amongst us.

But in all honesty i think it is my first angle that is correct.

Get it? Angle..its the angle of light

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
To fastwalker23:

Why only discuss the pupils, why not the unusual phenomenon with faces of the CNN broadcaster and reporters?

[edit on 16-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."___ by Mahatma Gandhi.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."___ by Mahatma Gandhi.

watchZEITGEISTnow

I am not sure who you are referring to as 'they'. Could you clear that up for me? Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

They would be the people that flock to threads like this with their closed minds and unbelieving set (programed) ways.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

They would be the people that flock to threads like this with their closed minds and unbelieving set (programed) ways.

watchZEITGEISTnow

Believe what you will; that is all I will say.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Yes, anyone who doesn't agree with you is closed-minded and brainwashed.

Irony?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

watchZEITGEISTnow

Sorry about that, I misunderstood your reply, but now I do. I agree with what you have said and it is a shame that ignorance be existent on this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

watchZEITGEISTnow

If being open minded means ignoring the truth and denying reason then I prefer to be "Closed Minded"

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

If being open minded means ignoring the truth and denying reason then I prefer to be "Closed Minded"

Being open minded does not mean 'ignoring the truth and denying reason', It means 'contemplating new information that isn't really talked about in everyone's daily conversations'.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey xnibirux

Yeah no need to even defend what you're saying in my book, why should we? We know what it's about (not all of it mind you), and if things ever do come to light, we won't be the ones saying "we told you so!" either. Am I right or am I right

btw it has been a lot quieter on the reptoid spotting thesedays, and I can only speculate why, you got any ideas?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

watchZEITGEISTnow

means ignoring the truth? wheres the proof for the truth

bad video, bad post

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I agree with you. I think you read my post out of context. Read the thread again maybe.

new topics

top topics

join