It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Erie & UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well, it appears that some people think there must be an underwater base in Lake Erie. There seems to be a great interest as well as a lot of UFO sightings (not necessarily aliens) around the area.

I can imagine an underwater base with craft...may not be alien, could well just be top secret gov. stuff. Public thinks they know all, but that is far from truth.

Anyway, here is the Wired Story.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
You may not have read the article in it's entirety as it says in that same article:

After Hill posted his "merging UFOs" video to Abovetopsecret.com, a popular paranormal discussion board, the thread took on a skeptical slant. Hill claimed he pointed his camera directly north, toward Canada. But with the help of a flight-tracking map, one skeptic claims Hill's camera is more likely pointing to the west and is probably filming the incoming flight path of two distant planes in an S-shaped landing pattern. AboveTopSecret.com has labeled Hill's video a hoax.

Doesn't it make you feel good that ATS is getting the attention it deserves as a reputable place for discussion?

Johnny

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Your right, I read that after the fact of posting.

It was interesting to see ATS name popping up, but I suppose thats not surprising seeing what this site is about. Small world, everything is connected.

Peace

dAlen

note: change the title of the thread to ATS & Aliens goes mainstream (Wired)
But probably already a post like that.

After all, thats what intrigued me to begin with...not the info in and of itself, per say.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by dAlen]

join