It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud ????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comma8Comma1
reply to post by Beefcake

I agree with you, I was just responding to a New Hampshire politics specific remark.

BTW, Here's a quick quiz for everyone:

Which of the mainstream candidates was in attendance at the last Bilderberg meeting?

Anyone? Anyone?

John Edwards, of course.
Oh, was in 2004.

So Obama went in 2007?
That would mean that he's already been pro-ordained by TPTB to be our next President.. interesting. Or vice-president, at least.

Just checked on source -- no mention of Obama being there but Bill Clinton apparently WAS there... but he's been there a few other times in the past.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I must say that i am disappointed that NH had used the voting machines when they are easily hacked and/or configured.

These two videos show just how bad and old the machines are:

here is a link to the website i had found the videos on:
noworldsystem.com... ns-of-new-hampshire-chicanery/

[edit on 1/9/2008 by gkgoten100]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sobolwolf

well if that is not a discriminatory statement I don't know what is, HOW DARE YOU ask dead people and non-citizens, and babies under 5 put their names on the ballot, My Goodness what do you want, FAIR elections or something? this is AMERICA after all

(for the faint of heart or hillary supporters, this is satire)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Woah, I was under the impression that Hillary was the last to attend (in Canada was it?)
I had no idea Obama was there as well. If anyone has a link to an article showing Obama's attendance at Bilderberg that would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is election is possible another fruad, because I live in PA and everywhere and everyone I talk to is for Ron Paul. If you don't support a man that will help the country, than your are not well educated, so I am think to myself are people in America that DUMB? My answer is yes and no, because of the fruad thing, but if thats not the case these people should get their voting rights taken away, because I am not going to stand for another guy out to help the corporate world and tax the middle class, high gas prices, taxes, homeland security, and their bullcrap speeches on fear!

Americans might be getting tricked over and over again!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comma8Comma1
reply to post by Palasheea

Woah, I was under the impression that Hillary was the last to attend (in Canada was it?)
I had no idea Obama was there as well. If anyone has a link to an article showing Obama's attendance at Bilderberg that would be appreciated.

Nothing about Obama being there but Bill Clinton was according to the source below. So it looks like Hillary is already pre-ordained as being our next President.

note: apparently this article only listed those world leaders who have attended in the past. But it's interesting to note that Bill Clinton was first invited even BEFORE he came in second for that big win in NH which propelled him toward the Presidency. Same with Bush Sr. -- he was invited well before he was first elected....

video.aol.com...

The 2007 Bilderberg Meeting is going to be at Istanbul, Turkey. This is a Cli...p from Dutch TV The Portugal News has been informed by Turkish journalist Cengiz Candar that this years annual Bilderberg meeting is scheduled to take place in Istanbul from May 31st to June 3rd. The venue and dates of the conference attended by the worlds leading industrialists, bankers, politicians and newspaper magnates is always a closely guarded secret as are the identities of the attendees. The Portugal News will attempt to keep its readers fully updated on the agenda of this years meeting (as it has done since the 1999 Sintra gathering) and the secret machinations put in place by the worlds ruling elite who in previous years are alleged to have mapped out economic upturns and downturns, discussed in detail future regional conflicts and forecast political shifts in society.Bill Clinton, Tony Blair and Portugals Jos Scrates, Pedro Santana Lopes and Antnio Guterres all attended Bilderberg ....

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jaywoods08

Ya see, if you take away someone's right to vote because they don't happen to agree with your idea of "how to fix the country" or because (as you said) they are not educated, you're treading on a VERY slippery slope. Who then decides where to place the bar?

You must be "this" smart to board this ride.....or something like that.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So...basically this thread is about a gut feeling of voter fraud and not anything substantial?
*sigh*

Originally posted by Beefcake
Considering everyone is giving their opinion on what happened in Hew Hampshire and why McCain won and all that then i will give mine.

I think Ron Paul came in 3rd maybe 2nd and they stole it from him through voter fraud. I think there are legs to this and i guess we will just have to wait and see. As a footnote Obama was probably cheated too.

As far as the Republican side, what are you basing your thoughts on? No poll ever showed strong support for Ron Paul in NH. He's never came close to sniffing 2nd or 3rd. I'm baffled at people being surprised he's finishing where he is. Are people really taking those myspace or whatever polls seriously? Strong internet campaigns rarely turn out to be a reflection of real life (not yet anyway, I'm sure in the near future this will change).
The only voter fraud is probably in favor of RP, where he got MORE votes than he actually did

(note: I actually like RP, but...I like being realistic more
)

On the Democrat side, I don't think Obama was cheated. We see this every election. The media usually hypes up (and it seems, inflates the poll numbers of) whoever won Iowa. Now we'll see Hillary's numbers magically rise.

For both sides, even after Super Tuesday I think they'll still be battling for a clear front runner. Should be interesting to say the least.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

I agree 100% and I voted for RP. I didn't think he was actually gonna win but IMO what he stands for overall is in the best interest of this country. A vote for RP is a step, maybe a small one, but still a step. I voted my conscience, and for what I feel is right, but I didn't do it thinking that 50,000 OTHER NH voters would do the same.
I'm hopeful but realistic, people who blame the MSM for lying to them but then BELIEVE everything these MSM political pundits tell them are hilarious.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This new information if true adds even more fuel to my fire.

All night the media was playing the 'four name' graphic game. Paul at times had the same delegate percentage shown as Giuliani in the totals (bottom right) corner but the bastards couldn’t find the screen space to add the (4) letters in his last name to his rightful 9% slice of the pie.

The corporatocracy decides what a ‘Viable’ candidate is obviously.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by scrapple]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thank you. It's certainly interesting. I find I'm more and more disgusted with Mainstream media the longer this election goes on.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by David_Reale]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I was getting Government Computing News and read the articles on the voting machines and the RFID technology. There has been a fight internally since the beginning of both technologies being considered.

The tech experts and the engineers working on the technologies say that these current technologies are so permeable they are nowhere near ready to deploy, but the bureaucrats and seemingly clueless management who sign off on such technology are pushing this like it is going to happen no matter what the problems.

(if I remember correctly) These Diebold machines where hacked within hours in tests. Worth looking deeper in on those details.

Hack of Voting Machines 2005

MachineSecurity Analysis of the Diebold AccuVote-TS Voting Machine

Analysis of the machine, in light of real election procedures, shows that it is vulnerable to extremely serious attacks. Princeton University Center for IT Tech

You don't need to look hard to find just some of the problems with this technology. But then, add in web hacking of sites and public information and control of systems and you see how if someone with sufficient power wants to control outcomes there is little stopping them. We sheep follow the dog (media) unfortunately. Who owns the dog is the question.

I have no faith in the system. It not only can NOT protect us, but now will control us and our opinions. And swindle our rights for an empty promise to protect. (like a shop owner getting protection from the mob with payout) Who is to say if counts are wrong? GAO? Just more B-crats on the payroll in my opinion.

It is going to be a very interesting year for these issues.

Eyes open, or freedoms lost.

ZG

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here is a new plan for checking the accuracy on an election.

How many individuals donated to whose campaign, and how much.

McCain got over 99K$ in contributions in New Hampshire.

www.opensecrets.org...

Help me find the Ron Paul donation records for New Hampshire. I can't find them, and also I can't find how many individuals donated to the John McCain, or Ron Paul for NH.

www.jonesreport.com...
Looks like we have been victims of the curse of the Diebold.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

There have been polls showing strong support for Ron Paul. The town of Sutton has also apparently confirmed that 31 votes somehow became 0. This is one small example but this problem is apparently pandemic. I wasn't expecting him to come in 1st, maybe 3rd or 4th...but behind Ghouliani...really? Ron Paul has broken fund raising records...TWICE! His average donation has been less than $100. The numbers just don't add up.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Don't know if this helps or not but there is this site:
ronrox.com...

Of course there is the Republicans, but you can also look at interesting Democrat totals too..

Sorry if this doesn't add to the discussion.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Would it be an idea to speak to others in New Hampshire what they voted and in wich presinct.

If Asked, -I would make a webpage where people could write their initials, address and presinct.

if more than one presinct have incorrect numbers, it would maybe hit a news paper in new hampshire and show if ron poul have 4000 or 40000 votes.
I think it looks spooky, im a programmer and as such know about websites, databases etc. a fault can only appear like this if its manually input, but manually input would suprise me, as it is errorprone. rather a central database would be used to keep the information and this would be accessed by cnn and other news agencies.

Also i watched the vote from the start, at CNN, what pussled me was that the increase in votes for clinton and obama was equal, even taking on hillary a few votes a presinct, but sometimes 200votes were added to clinton while obama got 0. this seems strange as a lead would be noticed as a lead on average not as "injected" votes.
everybody voting for ron poul should mail a postcard to their local RP08 representive...

it would be easy to design a system that put a small ball with a color in a plastic tube for every vote and thus eliminating fraud by visual confirmation.. people should be able to watch this happening when pressing the vote button.
making these machines safe and reliable, instantly connected and open to the public, even open source, would not be a hard task. after all its only 12 variables which has to be added up, and a database with the detailed information.. -its NOT hard to make!
i really think an internet/postcard system which could be compared to the real results would prevent fraud, but it would require people to join with personal data. if numbers were bigger in the voluntary system than in the presinct it would be reported.
anyway a decent counting system should involve multiple counting methods, even mechanical, which should all add up to the same number.

regards to you all from denmark

[edit on 9-1-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EZapata
This is one small example but this problem is apparently pandemic. I wasn't expecting him to come in 1st, maybe 3rd or 4th...but behind Ghouliani...really?

1. Why would you think that?
2. Nationally, RP doesn't nearly have the support Gulliani does, what made you so sure, NH would be so different?

Ron Paul has broken fund raising records...TWICE! His average donation has been less than $100. The numbers just don't add up.

What numbers?
What percentage of those donations came from NH?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I found this map. The only reason I mention it is the concentration in NH is what caught my eye first off.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have a question:
Are those results from the media (preliminary) or ofiicial (final)

I'm listening The Alex Jones Show and (Red Alert) there seems to be proved evidence of counting misuse.

Let see how RP campain reacts to these unfolding event...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
hum,so some odd things are goin on with both primaries not surprising the PTB are gonna do whatever they can to keep thier chosen ones in power.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by mike dangerously]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join