It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud ????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Voter Fraud ????

www.youtube.com

Is this true ? I believe it is very true.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well I guess who we really Vote for is thrown out and the elites get their stooge.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I just went through almost half of the votes for New Hampshire county by county. Mccain lost 5 counties by most close margins, and one tie.
We need to know what web site that person is using in the video.

My sorce

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I just looked at this too....pasted the numbers in an Excel file and it seems to be true, that Ron Paul's votes were pushed to the left in the bottom row where the totals are. This was reported in the Boston Globe and Ron Paul's votes were given to McCain. Check it for yourself....also, the first six columns were counted the right way with the proper totals at the bottom of those columns. The false numbers start with McCain's column and continue to the right to the "Write-Ins" column.

ALSO....Look here everyone www.cnn.com...

The numbers match to what the Boston Globe put on their website but they are obviously put next to the wrong person...
Results should be, based on Boston Globe numbers....
#1 Ron Paul 86802
#2 Tom Tancredo 73806
#3 Mick Huckabee 26035

If the "news" agencies report that McCain won while the numbers on the Globe website show Ron Paul won, then we have a major problem....not that I'm at all surprised!!

Purduegrad05

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have had that sneaking suspicion since Iowa.
I wonder about Kucinich as well.
It seems to me that there is a push for confusion right now and it seems to be on purpose. Nothing seems to add up and the media is not helping. America should file a civil suit against Fox,CNN and MSNBC bankrupt them and then take our airwaves back. It is really getting out of control.
But my squaking about it isnt going to do a darn thing.
I hope there are people in high positions in this country that still care about America than can help but I am getting very doubtful.
I am depressed, angry and fed up with the obvious middle finger that we seem to be getting from tptb, it's all rigged, everything and we are all going to wake up too dang late to do anything about it.

Sorry for my negativity, I woke up this morning mourning for my country and realized after reading this that CPR is not going to revive her this time.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Just checked the Boston.com link on the youtube video again, had to actually register with this thing but I wanted to check it out so I did.....they changed the numbers at the bottom of the page of the spreadsheet on their website, adjusting the numbers to McCain's column....HOWEVER, they did not change the numbers up top where the color key is for each of the different precincts, keeping the old numbers when this page was updated the first time at 1:48am.

When I checked it again this morning it was updated at 9:20am with the changes I made above...something is not right here. Granted it could have been an honest mistake but then why would the first six columns be correct and all the rest not, just my observation. Looking forward to the feedback.

Purduegrad05

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Purduegrad05

I strongly suggest that you confront the newspaper and demand an explanation; if possible, incorporate screen shots of what you oberved in your post to the paper.

Their response will be most interesting, I'll bet.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
They have already set us up for a fall.
Before this thread is buried you will have someone in here saying "we knew you Paulites would start screaming fraud, you just cant let it go can you?, Ron Paul has no support, the internet isnt the real world blah blah blah" and that is exactly how they will portray it in the news as well (if they even mention it) Those Paulites are sore losers, they never had a chance, conspiracy nuts all of them. The media has set it up for Ron Paul to fail and even put in safe guards in case he actually penetrated thru their wall of silence and found a true following.

I look at it this way, America sent in 21,000,000 bucks last quarter to Ron Paul. America donated the $$$ not big fat corporations, not sketchy lobbyists, AMERICANS donated their hard earned money and at an average donation of $50 that is a lot of Americans. So tell me who else on the campaign trail had that kind of citizen support? Either Iowa and NH are completely out of touch with the rest of the country (which I do NOT believe) or the numbers are skewed.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That is strange

Even though it could be a typo / name swithcing by accident it still seems odd that Paul would only get 1, 2 and so forth votes in each town?

I wrote to mr. Paul from his website. I don't expect much respons, but I hope they will pitch me a comment on it. They must have noticed this themselves...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Unfortunately, I only have paper copies of when I first saw their numbers posted on Boston.com, just didn't think to make a screen shot of it, but a hard copy should work.

Honestly, I don't think it will do much to change things since they'll just shrug off the "mistake" as a typo, LOL, but how do you screw up the ENTIRE listing and then move the totals over. Even with the most basic excel skills it's tough to mess that up. Hopefully someone out there will contact the Boston Globe as well, we shall see.

Anyone for 100 more years in Iraq, I sure am!!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This story is showing up everywhere except mainstream, of course.

here is another link
www.truthnews.us...

I guarantee if mainstream picks it up they will make Ron Paul and his supporters into comical material, the conspiracy nuts.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Let's hope he and his campaign staff notice this and report it, possibly asking for a recount or show the voter fraud, whatever has to be done.
One thing that is puzzling....if the polls have said that 70%+ of the American people are OPPOSED to the war, how does a PRO-WAR candidate with LESS money, i.e. less real support from people, win the Republican primary in the most INDEPENDENT voting state in the country??
Just doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is all probably a typo. Ron Paul is a loser. He has no chance to win. Everyone knew before that McCain would win.

Ron Paul doesn't know his Constitution. I believe that Ron Paul is being used by someone to try and tear this country apart because he has a cult like following behind him. I think that if that many people voted for him as well that people are going to say, "Hey! Everyone in my town voted for him! Why didn't he win!!!"

Also, if it were rigged and Ron Paul actually got all those votes, the people who counted the votes probably voted for him too, and I doubt that they would report that their man didn't win.

In the end, I will rest assured that Ron Paul the un-constitutionalist won't be president. I saw him on Leno the other night and he tied every answer back to why we shouldn't be in Iraq. Loser.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well, I am not surprised at all. Electronic voting machines are too easy to tamper with. Here's a video about a programmer called Clinton Curtis at a Ohio hearing discussing how easy it is to rig an election.

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If these reports turn out to be true, this would be an extremely disturbing development!

Our liberties are being stolen from us, and when we try to vote someone into office who will change that, the establishment is so afraid that they are corrupting the voting process!!

So far, I have believed that our electoral system will work, and that if the people want change, there is nothing the establishment can do to prevent it...however, if this vote turns out to be rigged, then it's high time we get together and follow the instructions left to us by the Founding Fathers in the Declaration of Independence!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nailer

If you notice in the video, the names of the candidates go across the page in alphabetical order. So, I don't believe there is a mix-up in the order of names in the column headings. The only other possibility, if the page in the video wasn't manipulated and the numbers transposed on purpose as a hoax, is the votes were somehow entered in the wrong order for McCain and Paul in the precinct rows. Which makes no sense to me whatsoever.....

While on the subject of voter fraud, I was having a conversation with my brother just the other day about Hillary, and how the Clinton's have so much baggage that I can't see her winning the nomination unless she cheats somehow again, like it appears she did in circumventing campaign finance laws in her Senate run. Then, pow!, she defies the polls and wins New Hampshire, gets dubbed the comeback kid, and is right back at the top.

Yes, folks. I believe we are being manipulated on many levels and a monumental scale here.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You only have to look at the almost total media black-out of this guy to understand whats going on here, and the dirty trix they are now resorting too. This is the first honest guy ive ever seen in politics - every other person in politics i see on T.V or read about in the paper you just know they are full of it...Not Ron Paul

he is not only hope for america but for most of the westen world.

This is only the begining!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
reply to post by Nailer

If you notice in the video, the names of the candidates go across the page in alphabetical order. So, I don't believe there is a mix-up in the order of names in the column headings. The only other possibility, if the page in the video wasn't manipulated and the numbers transposed on purpose as a hoax, is the votes were somehow entered in the wrong order for McCain and Paul in the precinct rows. Which makes no sense to me whatsoever.....

Icarus,
I thought maybe the video was fake or the page numbers manipulated by the youtube user, but that is just not the case. The link to the polling by town numbers was posted on the youtube page and I checked it early this morning and printed off a copy for myself. Then, less than an hour later, I checked it again and the editor changed the numbers, moving the big numbers to McCain's column to add make it add up to the 80,000 plus votes that they said he received. Now, I would suspect that someone made an error when editing the numbers and putting them on the website, however, after reviewing the numbers this morning the first time, the first 6 columns were correctly lined up with their appropriate totals from "Pcts. Reporting" to "Hunter". The rest of the columns show the big numbers in Ron Paul's column, with his 86,802 votes in McCain's totals row. Seems to me that the editor put Paul's number total in McCain's total area on purpose, keeping the big number votes in Paul's column, since that number of total votes was reported on CNN and other various news sites. I'm going to try to scan the copies I have and get them on here soon, we'll see. I guess maybe we'll never know.

Purduegrad05

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
...why is your thread flagged 14 times with many members agreeing, whereas my thread, posted about an hour before your's, is flagged only once with everybody disagreeing? I guess I should have put my topic in current instead of general.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nailer

WOW, just wow. I don't know what to say right now. This is so blatant it's beyond disgusting. I just cannot see how a broke, unpopular Mccain wins NH with such a big margin. What bs, damnit this ruined my day and I don't even live in the 'States.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join