It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock amazing Montauk-2012 video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I honestly searched and couldn't find this video series, so I thought I would post it.

I love this stuff. To me this is amazing. This is wild stuff about Montauk.

David Wilcock has done a lot of research for Richard Hoagland.

People always say, how is this 2012 time space shift supposed to work. This video series has probably one of the best explaination I've ever heard. True or not? We will just have to wait and see.

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Video 4

Video 5

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Google this fruitcake and here is what you find,
"David Wilcock is a professional intuitive consultant" now wtf is that exactly, lol.

"David Wilcock, psychic, metaphysical expert" guess he's a jack of all trades, lol

"David Wilcock is a professional intuitive consultant, clairvoyant , visionary , channeller , and popular [ citation needed ] speaker"
He gets a few more job listings here, does he get paid for this stuff? What university can one get the same cedentials?

Or this one,
"The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?" can't this guy decide upon a profession?

"Filmmaker, Lecturer, Musician" Well, these are real tangible jobs at least, and he must make a living at it, problem is anyone could smoke a few bowls of whacky tobacky and come up with better stories.
www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Thank you. I'm so greatful for your research.

Fruit Cake.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Thanks for this post Seawolf,It was greatly appreciated.I'm anxious to see if this is whats coming in 2012.It sure beats all the doom and gloom threads.Thanks again for the videos.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Thanks for this post Seawolf,It was greatly appreciated.I'm anxious to see if this is whats coming in 2012.It sure beats all the doom and gloom threads.Thanks again for the videos.

All the more reason not to believe it. Take a look around at the geopolitical situation and the total breakdown of society. Gloom and doom, at least for the near term is much more likely. As for 2012 I don't believe there is anything special about it. In fact I don't think the Mayan's thought it was special either. It was simply the end of a calendar cycle. Was Dec. 31 2007 super special for being the end of 2007? I thought not.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sorry for posting this. I thought maybe we would get some members to debunk it, but it just didn't happen.

Did Montauk happen?

C ya.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The answer to your question is yes.

What actually happened there is debateable, but more than most people wil choose to accept.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Thanks for posting. Very interesting concepts indeed. Flagged.

AAC

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have read a lot of things about Montauk some of it happened after the base was closed down and then reused by intelligence agencies i think that is when the real nasty stuff came about.

you can go to the camp now (camp hero) as it is now a state park, However some people insist that the experiments continue right under the park, there is evidence above ground as to the underground part you can see the top of one of the tunnels poking through the top soil.

I have read accounts also of abductions taking place and camp hero being the location these abducties where taken, im not sure i believe the reptillian raping human women part of the rumours, that being said nobody has yet come forward who took part in abducting people although people who claim to have been abducted now and then creep into the open after hypnosis etc.

As for your question did montauk happen my answer has to be ohhhhh yes it did and some nasty things done during it also. MHO

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Interesting Video, but it was so painful to watch in my opinion, I felt he was just being really inconsistent and jumping all over the place, among other thing.

I really thought his time-space-torus explanation was very very confusing. So what is the differences between "time-space" and "space-time?" I mean his explanation sounds cool but didn't really make a lot of sense. So when when you speed up time to a certain point, time begins to curve, space-time and time-space breaks through the zero-point or the torus and begins to unite? and what....

And, isn't it bad to expose DNA to excessive energy or light, especially a laser? Wouldn't that cause mutation, when leads to cancer? I mean I sure a gentle stream of light is alright, but when I think of laser extreme.

And what's the fork point, or that three way split he was talking about? How some people will ascend and how some won't, and how those people got left behind travels back in time, and started some organization.....

Also, some of the thing he said just doesn't make sense when you try to glue the pieces together. If the earth wavelength during 2012 are all in tune to one frequency or wave length, wouldn't that imply everything and everyone on earth would become a conscious entity, wouldn't that contradict his statement that some people who follow the path of "evil" won't be in tune and would have to stay behind in the earth.

I don't know, I might have to watch this again later....but for now can someone just sum up everything he talked about? Because I personally don't know what he's talking about, and thus I don't know what I'm talking about.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Something in me felt a few dots connect. I am new to the Mantauk story.

I was hoping for more people to come out and tell me this is BS.

Now, I'm getting a little more of the story, and I'm greatful.

My intuition says Mantauk is creepy as hell. But time travel gets me amped up. The new TV series Journyman, and the new movie Jumper, it's like they are doing it again. Give you a little, so they can say: Hey we tried to tell you.

I too feel that it his story is jumpy, but somewhere somehow someone will put the pieces together. All things considered it's a really big picture out there.

Thank you for your posts all.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Great videos, thanks for posting, one thing I had to bring up is the reference to the wave lengths in Video1 and how they "flatten out".

Check out this video, Dan Sherman mentions something similar about lines and he had to move them with his mind in order to communicate with alien beings.

Project Camelot interviews Dan Sherman
au.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
He tells an interesting story but he definitely is not Edgar Cayce from what I've seen here. Edgar Cayce was the sleeping prophet who then appeared to be a psychic medium. Otherwise, Edgar Cayce probably wasn't very knowledgeable and more or less an idiot (sleeping)suvant.

As for the Montauk project, I have my doubts that this is real and might just be an illusionary aspect of this device that fools our perception.
I've witnessed how people can be turned off or catatonic, so this might also be some type of technology that fools our senses in some type of mind control matrix.

I'm not saying it is or isn't alien though, but it could be just alien to us.

Refer to the sci-fi series Taken in which large numbers of people supposedly witness an event that isn't really happening.

The guy showing up when he was reading some book that supposedly worked there seems so staged and highly unlikely to me. What are the odds?

Time travel of this sort of technology may actually be the capability of tapping into our senses and experiencing a recording of someone elses life.

Refer to the sci-fi movie Brainstorm starring Christopher Walken.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by odzendz

Thanks odzendz, I watched the video you posted, and it was pretty interesting. It seems like this stuff is just pouring out now.

I thought bending time was very interesting. Also, the part about humming in his mind the exact frequency he was hearing in his ear.

Has anyone ever tried that? Humming a straight sound just in your head? I tried it, and I noticed that I was conditioned to stop between breaths, but I didn't need to stop because it was in my head. Very hard to master.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The Best book on the topic is 12/21/2012 A Prophecy by John Ventre found at www.12-21-2012-a-prophecy.com/

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I am tired of this Wilcock character. How is he supposed to be a scientist yet he spends most of his time doing conferences on cruise ships making a ton of money. I dont see how he and Hoagland are working together. This bothers me because Wilcock seems to be full of #. I was taken in by his stories at first, but the more I listen to him...he is like a parrot who tells the same story the same way every time. Seems more like a salesman to me. Selling an entertaining story built off of half truths. He has no one to coroberate his stories, they all are conveniently to scared to come forward, yet one of them, Daniel, spills his life story to him at a Denny's that he came into by chance that night? Tells US govt secrets to a dip# kid he doesnt know yet cant come forward to tell everyone else. Oh yea and supposedly he lives out in the middle of nowhere and is paranoid of people but frequents Denny's on occasion. Another story he told was that this Daniel guy was attacked by a tall Grey alien and shot at him with a shotgun but the alien kept comin for him ... and lived to tell the tale. What a #ing asshole. He thinks ya'll is kinda dumb cuz thats why he tells ya all stupid kinda stories.

top topics

join