It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claims Tom Cruise is not Suri's Father

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

TOM Cruise has been slammed in a new unauthorised biography which claims his daughter Suri was sired by the head of the Church of Scientology.

Author Andrew Morton – the biographer of Princess Diana - claims Scientology has taken over the 45-year-old actor's life, with its officials selecting many of the staff at his Hollywood mansion, according to the UK’s Daily Mail.

The shocking book also compares 20-month-old daughter Suri to the Devil's child in the film Rosemary's Baby, born by sperm donation from Scientology's dead founder, L. Ron Hubbard

source

Oh I dunno... I read something similar just after she was born... now Morton has written a book claiming it... hmm I feel a law suit coming on.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The link doesn't lead anywhere, the article isn't there anymore.

However, no matter who Suri's father is, I feel sorry for the kid because Tom Cruise will be raising her.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Woa, a real hollywood scandel. Not like we haven't seen these before, most of them are never true though. You must wonder though, if it was donated sperm and Tom Cruise is in love with Scientology, obviously he wanted this to happen...and he cant get it on.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
During the filming of Days of Thunder I ran into Tom Cruise in Seattle.
The A-hole was going to take my gas pump!
He was driving a dark blue Trans Am. I was there first so I just kept driving up to the pump giving him a dirty look! When I got out Tom was at the pump in front of us and had a Big Cheesy Smile on his face. My daughter was sitting in the truck and yelled to me. "Mom That's Tom Cruise!" I said, I don't care who he is I was here first! Probably crushed his bubble I didn't recognize him. LOL

When I saw him on the Today's Show with Matt Lauer he really ticked-me off what he said about Brook Shields! What a jerk.
I hope in his next life he gets a case of Postpartum Depression. L. Ron Hubbard probably is Suri's father. Tom's too much in love with himself to love anyone else!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I was thinking about this today when Nicole Kidman announced that she was pregnant.
Why did Tom and Nicole need to adopt when they were together? They have both now shown that they are able to have children unless......as you say in the OP Tom is unable to.
If in fact they are both able to have children is it fair that they were able to adopt before couples who are unable to have children!
Either way i feel sorry for the kid having to grow up in that enviroment.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
yeah, I hear ya mojo... I always thought it was strange = adoption.

Kidman is pregnant now and amazing HE fathered a child to someone different.

perhaps Kidman didn't want to get stretch marks at that time or perhaps they were too busy doing movies?

or perhaps, as with superstars the trend is to adopt kids?

quite unethical if they were able to adopt just because they wanted to meanwhile ordinary people have to wait so long to adopt.

oh and as for the dud link... pfft!

it was there and now its gone... hmmm... will try and link another one.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm gonna give props to myself here because I speculated long ago, when Cruise was considering eating her placenta I believe, that L. Ron Hubbard was baby's daddy.

Kneel before Zod!

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
my mom keeps telling me minny driver left him cause his sperm is no good

and she told me this too, and that nicole and him adopted kids

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

Yeah I've heard that one as well. Tom Cruise has got no Vim in his cans. The kid looks a lot like her mum, which is not such a great thing as I'm convinced that she is from another planet.

Su Ri phone home!!

MonKey

top topics

join