It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Space Shuttle Atlantis Cancel Because of the Scrutiny Generated on ATS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
"Paperclip" has been cited as related to A-Bomb development, the Manhattan Project...but would or would not there have been some cross-over? Heck, might be a new book in this idea somewhere...just need to connect the dots...ever heard of 'Operation Overcast' also?

Err..No! Project Paperclip was/is a part of the Intelligence Branch of the secret Shadow Government.

Project Paperclip
The ongoing results of the secret importation of Nazi weapons and aerospace/UFO scientists into U.S. secret military research and development bases.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by z-bar

Thanks, z-bar. Will look that up now, appreciate it mucho!!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, you talk about hypothetical secret craft and you post a picture of a mockup that's not secret at all but admittedly looks cool.

There are tons of links and pics of X-45.

www.boeing.com...

Now, what does X-45 have to do with the secret craft you allege exist? I submit that in this context it's entirely irrelevant. You might as well post some pics of VW New Beetle up here.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Hey ! .. stop that .. isn't it tezzajws job to point out irrelevant content?

I could probably find 10 or 15 posts of the last months that Z posts with irrelevant pictures in it. After a beer or two later this night I might take up the challenge to find some of them.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'll say it succinctly:

The sign says...

"Don't feed the animals!"

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
You might as well post some pics of VW New Beetle up here.

As usual you missed the point...

But if its a VW you want... glad to oblige

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
You might as well post some pics of VW New Beetle up here.

What does a new VW Beetle have to do with the delay of the Space Shuttle?

Perhaps more than we think... obviously my old VW beetle was driving with active stealth technology when the other driver didn't see me coming.

What do you think? Can you locate the stealth module from this picture?

(By the way, that's 1974 technology, imagine what we have now. Those German, NAZI engineers really knew how to build them!)

[edit on 12-1-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
my old VW beetle was driving with active stealth technology when the other driver didn't see me coming.

Darn!! But how come YOU didn't see that egghead coming at you? Oh yeah! He must've had stealth technology too!!

Anyway, bash on, regardless!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
John Lear,
I read your account of the huge space plane over Ireland that you posted at the other ATS site and I have a question for you. What is your best guess at whattype of propulsion it used? I am guessing some type of gravity cancelling but since it had the exhaust rectangle at the rear it must have some kind of dual propulsion systems, one for up down and another for back anf forth and side to side. Another thing, it didn't have "normal" wings or rudders s does it use vector jets to turn itself??? it sounds like a magnificent ship!
what a sight it must be to see it floating across the sky!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectTater
John Lear,
I read your account of the huge space plane over Ireland that you posted at the other ATS site and I have a question for you. What is your best guess at whattype of propulsion it used? I am guessing some type of gravity cancelling but since it had the exhaust rectangle at the rear it must have some kind of dual propulsion systems, one for up down and another for back anf forth and side to side. Another thing, it didn't have "normal" wings or rudders s does it use vector jets to turn itself??? it sounds like a magnificent ship!

MHO: In this exotic topic of antigravity propulsion, you might as well ask the bum on the corner of your street. And let me tell you why, JL and the rest of us dont have the faintest idea of how propulsion like that could work. To understand a theory like gravity propulsion, you need to understand how the quantum science works .. or maybe even more complex than quantum science .. we just dont know. That includes even Bob Lazar who only claims to have drawn some schematics, not reverse enginered it.

IF there is alien crafts beeing reverse engineered here on earth, they most likely woldn't be put togheter with different parts, screws and bolts. They would most likely be whole objects put together by for example small objects we like to call nanobots. There wouldn't be a single mark on the fuselage. IMHO it would be possible to dissmantle or reverse ingeneer a craft like that ..

Just rational thinking ..

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
As usual you missed the point...

As usual I didn't miss anything. You keep posting stuff innuendo-style, i.e. such that it may appear related but in fact it's not. Secret spacecraft? Let's post a non-secret mockup of a concept aircraft. Super-secret space outposts? Let's give a reference to a publicized military-purpose satellite put in orbit by the shuttle. Etc etc etc. Where you lack evidence you bring up something that might look like one, but really is not.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

John Lear,

Yes, considering Miles said it was at least ten times the size of a Boeing 747.

If it had gravity 'shielding' techonology it wouldn't need to be aerodynamically shaped for gliding. Also, if it had gravity 'shielding' it wouldn't need engine thrust ducting (exhaust) as shown in the rear of the drawing.

As to my best guess of propulsion would be some kind of advanced rocket tech. If that is so then how do they hide the tremendous roar on takeoff?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
:-) taking off wouldn't require a roar as it may have anti gravity.

Anti gravity doesn't mean you wont get atmospheric friction around the anti gravity field, but that field might be the reason why you don't hear any engines as it may be possible that the anti grav field totally wipes out any sound waves.

If the anti grav field surrounds the craft, then it may not be surrounded by air also, which means having a self contained oxygen supply which could be one major reason why we get visited.. we're nothing more than a stepping stone to other places. A place where fuel/air can be recharged.

My point being, when was the last time anyone heard a sonic boom from a UFO?
I've not heard of many reports on that, which gives a frictionless anti grav field more credibility and might also be a contributing factor as to why engines are not heard.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
If the anti grav field surrounds the craft, then it may not be surrounded by air also, which means having a self contained oxygen supply which could be one major reason why we get visited.. we're nothing more than a stepping stone to other places. A place where fuel/air can be recharged.

Has it occurred to you that space doesn't have oxygen either, with the antigrav device or without one?? And that spacecraft need to have autonomous oxygen supply in any case??

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well, STS-122 now planned to launch February 7 at 1447 EST.

So everyone lick your chops and get your super-duper telescopes ready!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

probably why i said "A place where fuel/air can be recharged. " or did you miss that bit?

Some believe these craft recharge power from lightning storms or Earth energy running through mountains. Might not take them too long to scoop up some air while they're at it..

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
Some believe these craft recharge power from lightning storms or Earth energy running through mountains. Might not take them too long to scoop up some air while they're at it..

Why would they need to engage in the risky business of chasing lightning bolts in the mountains, no less, when they already have limitless energies generated by Element 115?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I never mentioned anything about element 115, nor did i mention anything about any particular race or craft visiting. Could be more than 10 different races using X amount of different craft for different reasons.

I was only forwarding a possible reason as to why objects have been filmed manuvering into position above lightning storms (I believe one film was called "the smoking gun"may have also been shown in the disclosure conferrence), and various historical reports of ufo's in the mountains with the theories of the possible use of lay lines.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Yes, considering Miles said it was at least ten times the size of a Boeing 747.

Did he also say he saw little leprechauns pilotting it?

If it had gravity 'shielding' techonology it wouldn't need to be aerodynamically shaped for gliding. Also, if it had gravity 'shielding' it wouldn't need engine thrust ducting (exhaust) as shown in the rear of the drawing.

So many 'if's

As to my best guess of propulsion would be some kind of advanced rocket tech. If that is so then how do they hide the tremendous roar on takeoff?

They probably only take off when its pub throwing out time ?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Another thing, it didn't have "normal" wings or rudders s does it use vector jets to turn itself??? it sounds like a magnificent ship!

It may have used a form of "Plasma Actuators" AFRL has been very successfull with that

Revolutionary Hypersonic Aerospace Vehicles
With Plasma Actuators That Require No Moving Parts

AFRL Proves Feasibility of Plasma Actuators

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join