It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Space Shuttle Atlantis Cancel Because of the Scrutiny Generated on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well John what did you expect? You lead them to the cliff and you just push them off again. You know I would love to hear you and Michio Kaku do an interview. I think you are both on the right track and share alot of similarities.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
If you've never seen this film 'UFO-The Secret NASA Transmissions. The Smoking Gun(2004)'
Heres a small clip;
www.youtube.com...

It's a very interesting look at what one man caught on tape over several years.
And a couple of other links for further reading..
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
www.thelosthaven.co.uk...

After this video was released, NAZA (as John likes to call them) Coded/encrypted their video links. So anything we have seen since has more than likely been fully screened prior to being shown.

It seems pretty obvious to me that since then NAZA have done all they can to obtain as much knowledge about themselves from us, the internet users, before they make any definite decisions.

Fore warned is fore armed.

Naza had no idea their video footage was being intercepted until this video was released into the public domain. Has there been a video like it since?
Not that I'm aware of.

Stands to reason for NAZA to know what we know. Otherwise NAZA may fall back into a sense of it's own security, get over confident and heavens forbid, make a mistake and really show us something 'out of this world'.

Imagine all those tax dollars they'd lose from the supporters.
What a shame that would be.

What shape would the space programme be in if it was publicly run rather than run by NAZA?
Maybe they feel we couldn't do it. Maybe they think we've not got the intelligence.
Or maybe they've got a lot to keep covered up.

Another thing that strikes me as really odd... The ISS. Mostly Russia and and American run. Yet here on Earth the USA and Russia have been flexing their military might at each other.

Just what would the astronauts and cosmonauts do if they were all alone in the ISS when WW3 broke out? Punch each other to death or sit there and watch us blow ourselves up?

It's almost hypocritical that we argue down here, yet live in a relative peaceful freedom out there.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I love to read the John Lear threads because it introduces me to fresh theories and ideas that I have not yet heard before. But recently I cringe everytime I go to click on one because I can already imagine the hateful, disrespectful posts that will be found inside.

They offend me by reading them I can imagine what John and Zorgon must be feeling.

It seems that certain individuals have nothing to say but mean hateful things at John and Zorgon.

The way I feel is if you have nothing constructive to add please keep your comments to yourself. And I don't mean don't debunk, by all means debunk if you have evidence to do so but if you are just stating your personal feelings about someone else's view point, well that is beyond debunking and simply just being disruptive.

I would hope that ATS mods can see past their personal feelings about John Lear's subjects and moderate the disruptive hate out of these threads, It is easy to spot.

It would be irresponsible and unprofessional to let things continue as they have been.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I agree,the personal petty insults being aimed at John have beeing getting out of hand for some time now

These people follow John around like a bad smell.I would persume they have far better things to do with their free time rather than ganging up online and throwing insults at him

Debunking is healthy,and needed.I dont like to see the scorn that is being aimed his direction and it does no favours to this site

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

John Lear shares absolutely nothing with Michio Kaku. Don't kid yourself, one of those people are all about popularizing science which requires empirical data to even exist. The other one rambles and finds himself to be a key reason for halting NASA's operation(s). One of them is working to teach and abolish ignorance. The other one is spreading it through very condescending posts here on ATS.

Lets not compare two opposites.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

And what are you doing that is any better? You just come here and flap your gums and badmouth people.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
reply to post by buddhasystem

I`m honored to have the opportunity to listen to John here at ATS, and enjoy each and everyone of his posts.

Wouldn't it be you "Buddhasystem" the one who is trying to get everyone`s attention and be noticed by following John everywhere at ATS?.

Remember, this is a Forum for everyone who chooses to participate. Its a public forum, we all get to say what we think. JL is a conspiracy master. With a big conspiracy comes big responsibility to back up the theories with facts. In this case none of JL's threads proves any facts. When it comes to beeing polite, that is up to each and every participant. Some get banned, and some get smacked on their fingers. But that job is up to the moderators.

JL allso went so far to discredit mainstream science. In other words, all science you learned in school is in fact mainstream science. He claims that all that is a waste of education, compare to your beliefes in his theories.

That is how I interpet his statements.

We should be alloved to be skeptic. Just like you, who choose to be ignorant ..

I choose mainstream science..

[edit on 6-1-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Those black triangles cannot go into orbit.

Yes.
Since I usually don't jump into these conversations/arguements, exept for like one other time, I apologise in advance. But this is very true, the triangle craft are slow mid to hight altitude fliers. The earth to space air craft would be the "dart" shaped ones because of obvious "air oh"- dynamic capabilities.

Keep in mind, to defeat gravity one needs "high speed, low drag".

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mogwai

No, I'm merely pointing out a critical flaw in that person's post. I could care less what John thinks of my post seeing as how he feels the same exact way. John doesn't give squat about proof or data, all he needs is what he thinks of. It's in his signature, nothing he says is reality it's all his opinion and what bothers me is that people flock to him without questioning his obviously infallible logic, right?

This post takes the cake though my friends. Because NASA delays a shuttle launch it must obviously be proof that John is onto them and their secret space stations/shuttles. It can't be one of the other countless delays that have absolutely nothing to do with anything with alternative motives but just exactly what NASA claims the delay to be for. No. This time, it's because there's a not-so-visible thread on ATS that has NASA by the groin.

Does nobody else see the logical fallacy? There's no connections, not in the least bit. John not only denies the perfectly logical explanation for the 3 day positioning period but now connects two dots that don't even exist to begin with.

Frightening.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
reply to post by Mogwai

what bothers me is that people flock to him...

Ahh...I am starting to see the problem here.
Do I detect a wee bit of... flock envy?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I think I'll differ with John on this one! There are probably enough black project craft to do what the shuttle is supposed to be doing where logistics are concerned.

The Aurora is considered moderate-sized space faring vehicle. According to he late National Security Council scientist Dr. Michael Wolf of NSC's unacknowledged Special Studies Group subcommittee, has stated that the Aurora can operate on both conventional fuel and antigravity field propulsion systems. He further stated that the Aurora can travel to the Moon.
Loc: Area 51, (Groom Dry Lake Air Force Station).

The Lockheed-Martin X-33A (VentureStar) This, according to by Dr Richard Boylan, is a military space plane which is a single-stage-to-orbit reuseable aerospace vehicle.

The Nautilus is another space-faring craft, a secret military spacecraft which operates by magnetic pulsing. It operates out of the unacknowledged new headquarters of the U.S. Space Command, deep under a mountain in Utah. It makes twice-a-week trips up to the secret military-intelligence space station, which has been in deep space for the past thirty years, and manned by U.S. and USSR (now CIS) military astronauts.
www.drboylan.com...

Frankly, I haven't the faintest idea how much is fact and how much fiction. But there undoubtedly must be an element of truth in this. After all, what have the black projects like Lockheed Skunk Works and Boeing's Phantom Works been doing with the trillions they've spent since the last many decades? Making paper planes?

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi all

I think the space shuttle has been delayed to get in a syncromysticly timed windows those delays are made on purpose...

[So we are now entering the time window populated by the possible Martian Deep Impact (Jan. 30), Imbolc/Columbia disaster anniversary (Feb. 1), Groundhog/time-loop Day (Feb. 2), Super Bowl (Feb. 3), Super Duper/Tsunami Tuesday (Feb. 5), and Chinese New Year (Feb. 7)./ex]

Again I tell of you to take a look on Goro Adachi website.
www.goroadachi.com...

Nando out!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
John Lear's claims are pounced upon as a leopard would spring from a tree onto its victim, the skeptics claiming that none of his opinions -- which is all he claims them to be -- are proven. JL takes positions which would challenge mainstream scientific theories (such as the sun is a ball of hot gas, or that the moon has no atmosphere), and the rebukes use the very science that created the theories (the very science which I dare suspect that he himself is quite familiar with), apparently to strike him down.

My question here is, how have any of the counter-claims been "proven"? As the incredible world of science is in a continuous state of regrouping as new technologies reveal new trump-level information against the old, how can anyone state that this or that is a "fact" when SOHO or a probe or a new quantum experiment may reveal a new "fact" any minute? Until someone shows up with some EXIF-data photos from the Moon, Neptune, Venus, an astral plane, or anyplace else, nothing I read is a done-deal fact.

And as new revelations from mainstream science seem to me to be inching towards John's claims, and not away, I'll keep listening (and carefully considering) if he is at the podium.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptionToChoose
And as new revelations from mainstream science seem to me to be inching towards John's claims, and not away, I'll keep listening (and carefully considering) if he is at the podium.

Care to give one single example on this one? I need only 1 example of mainstream science that goes towards JL's claims

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
can anyone tell me why the UK have to ask the USA if they can join them up in space ???

i recently met Patrick Moore the famous UK astronmer , he said that the uk is wanting to launch lots of probes and also a small version of the ISS,
but they couldnt just go ahead and do it, they had to get permission !! that they are still waiting for !! anyone know anything on this ??

www.bbc.co.uk...

and here is Patrick bio:
www.bbc.co.uk...

and here you can watch prior episodes:
www.bbc.co.uk...

i highly recomend the one on satellites called "Sputniks children" ??

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Very sexy theory.

Although I do not immediately agree with the title of the thread, there are parts that hit home. But just because I am in agreement with these parts, in no way does it receive an automatic endorsement from me as a realistic scenario.

First off, I am of the growing opinion life is far more prolific throughout the universe than we once thought. People from other worlds, both the ones who fit in and the ones who don't have been mixing within as well as without our societies longer than we care to know.

Secondly, the power levels of the technologies that are theoretically available to these foreign races could and still can make a cloud of quark matter out of the Earth. So a push for domination by force does not appear to exist. Except by us.

Based upon these two premises, I am in agreement with the theory, but to go as far to attribute a major agency reconfiguring its launch schedules due to some new noisy little outfit like ATS calling bluffs is just to much of rock for me to swallow. I think we flatter ourselves. I could see it if it was on the major news networks, but ATS? This is a matter of perspective, and my position tells me it just ain't so.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

Well, thank you for enlightening me on the nature of a public forum

No one is taking away your right to be skeptic, if you want to be one the that is fine by me, my problem is the continuos insults and lack of respect that many of the so called skeptics like to show around here, say what you want but don`t expect me not to do anything when someone I admire is being insulted.

"Just like you, who choose to be ignorant .. ". This kind of statement is precisely what I`m talking about, but I guess you are unable to see it, science books don`t show you how to behave, do they?.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
John is, as usual, jumping to unfounded conclusions .....

The cancellation was on the request of the fluffy pink bunnies who run the fast food outlets on the Moon. Apparently they didn't want the launch to disrupt a delivery of burger buns they're expecting any day now from Venus. I know this because one of them landed in my back garden last week and has been filling me in on recent events (including the fact that planet X is 1400ft across and made entirely of rubber)

Now you might not believe me, but I defy anyone to prove I'm wrong and that John Lear is right

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

(including the fact that planet X is 1400ft across and made entirely of rubber)

. . . which means it should just bounce off the earth and keep going!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join