It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Iraq Be World's First Electromagnetic 'Scalar' War ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Source material: Scientist Tom Bearden, Chenier.Org
Scalar Potential Interferometers
With the Bush people rushing us toward war it is important for everyone to realize the true and rather frightening possibility that this war will involve the use of scalar electromagnetic weapons, by any of a number of possessors of such weapons. They are called "Longitudinal Wave Interferometers," or "Tesla howitzers", and use longitudinal (LW) electromagnetic (EM) waves to accomplish true action-at-a-distance.

Read more : Link

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yes, super scalar weapons are terryfying. There is a thread on the science forum with a good link. However if these weapons are indeed real, why not use them ? A weapon more powerful than nuclear weapons and clean.

THREAD

[Edited on 12-12-2002 by mad scientist]

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Great link MS.

We can read this on the point 3 :

3. Weaponization

Scalar interferometry, Tesla howitzer, Tesla dome, heat/cold, dudding, 10 nations have them, dead-man fusing & Insane Systems, scalar strategy, earthquakes and weather wars, solar storms, mind attacks, leased to Yakuza, many examples of testing, quantum potential weapons.

"Indeed, Soviet energetics weapons are now capable of destroying both our triad shield, our homeland, our armed forces in the field, and our population, quickly and efficiently. We have a new "gap" of monumental proportions: not a missile gap, not a submarine or bomber gap, and not even a particle beam or laser gap. We have a scalar electromagnetics or electrogravitation gap."

"We have a new weapon, just within the portfolio of our scientists, so to speak, which is so powerful that, if unrestrainedly used, it could wipe out all life on earth. It is a fantastic weapon."

Khrushchev, to the Presidium, Jan. 1960

I'm skeptic.It sound to much like Soviet propaganda.

But it still a good article.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 01:33 PM
link   
No. Evidence shows that EM warfare has been around for a number of years and possibly used during the Cold War:

In the mid 1980s the United States could not launch a rocket without it blowing up. One can guess who may have wanted our military payloads destroyed. Look at the timing of that powerful and devastating Armenian Earthquake right before their brave attempt to break away from the Soviet Union! No. Iraq will be way down the list as a mere footnote, in the history of Electromagnetic Warfare.

[Edited on 12-12-2002 by BILL LOHMEIER]

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Check this page;

popularmechanics.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hey, wait please. When I wrote " Soviet propaganda ", I did it when I saw the date : 1960 and the name : Krutchev. Not because I think that these weapons are not reals. I believe that they are reals. But in 1960, it was just propanda.

Ok gentlemen ?

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 01:00 AM
link   
SWEET!!!!!!!!
I was waiting all my life for a weapon like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This part is especially interesting.

Tesla Domes
The Tesla howitzers can be used in a nearly impregnable defensive mode whereby they throw up a dome (Tesla Dome) or a sphere (Tesla Globe) of highly powerful electromagnetic energy, enough to "dud" or destroy missiles which try to penetrate them. Once again, this energy is not going through space from the howitzer, but being made to emerge from the local vacuum at the location of the shell. KGB tests of these domes have been witnessed by airline pilots around the world. Bearden gives many examples of the Tesla domes being sighted around the world in his briefing paper "Fer-de-Lance." (Russian dome test, another globe incident, yet another globe test). These giant electromagnetic domes can be hundreds of miles across, or narrowed down more to total impermeability.
By using nested domes one can protect the domed area even against nuclear radiation itself. Tesla globes can be used to hit airborne targets by simply placing a globe of any chosen size in the flight path of the incoming missile. It does double duty because the missile hits it going in, and then the rubble hits it again going out the other side.

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well Necro99, if it's true, we don't need ICBM and ABM weapons ( or any weapons who's missiles technology based ) anymore.

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 09:14 PM
link   
But, lets suppose the greys dont have that...
IT IS OUR SUPERWEAPON!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Will Iraq Be World's First Electromagnetic "Scaler War" ?

While I am not familiar with the term "Scaler War", I am somewhat familiar with Nicola Tesla and his Theories on magnetism, electromagnetics, gravity and the interrelation between all of them.

Are the Russian's working on it ? Certainly. Other Countries ? Certainly. Is the U.S. working on it ? Yes it is, what do you think the HAARP Project (Alaska) is all about.

Scary, damned right it is. They are playing with the fundemental "glue" that holds the Universe together.

What do other members think about this ? I will look forward to your replies.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
To date I have been satisfied with controlled demo as an explanation for building seven. The only thing approaching a possible explanation for the towers, considering the molten steel and powdered concrete, was a reference on the net to something called a "fusion beam." I looked around for some tech talk on it but hit a dead end.

Then, when I looked up saclar weapons and their various effects and potentials , both tactical and strategic, a light went on which offered a really possible scenario for the way the towers met their demise. The alleged use of thermite, high velocity shaped charges does not explain molten metal under the debris months later. Scalar energies, however, might just be our answer. The planes, of course, were just a ruse to fool the citizens and distract them from the real cause of the total collapse.

I have no problem with false flag operations (Oklahoma City, Battleship Maine, Tonkein Gulf, or allowing a "sneak attack" - Pearl Harbor) to justify our retaliation to the world and agitate the citizens to support the war effort.

A few thousand casualties is a small price to pay for the appearance of legitimacy in the eyes of the world, and to inspire the population of the offended homeland to support the war effort...it's just good chess and practically a cliche throughout history (see Spengler and Orwell on the establishment of external boogie men to justify taxation for a large, standing army and to gin up patriotism).

This appears to be a planet populated by creatures dedicated to war...so let's have at it. Mother Earth will be much better off without us mucking about anyway. We have proven to be the equivalent of a virulent, spreading cancer on her delicate skin. The biosphere's thickness relative to the globe, is about the same as that of the thin film of a soap bubble which we are stabbing with oil wells, agribusiness, cities, dams, explosives and whatnot.

We better be careful or someday it will pop!.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well, I think it's safe to say that Iraq was not the world's first 'scalar war' - leastways I don't remember any imaginary sci-fi weapons being used? Or maybe Saddam had a scalar shield around his WMD and that's why we couldn't find them? If the tesla coil generator is still functioning, that means they could still be hidden out in the desert somewhere!

top topics

join