It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa Claus Delivers 37,000+ Copies of Constitution to President Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3rlz

the riots incited in Seattle because of the WTO protests were started by "left-wing anarchist groups [that] are actually controlled by the state and used to demonize peaceful protesters."

Originally posted by goosdawg
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that kind of like the government saying; "We're restricting your ability to freely assemble in order to protect your freedom to assemble?"

a so-called "Free Speech Zone" is definately a violation of the 1st Amendment...

Goosdawgs right, protecting our freedom to assemble with specific zones is not really freedom to assemble at all. When they say you can protest all you want as long as you do in this little space over her that we provided for you... thats not a true protest.

I look at it like this, a lot of people want change. Bush's presidency has done nothing but put america in the hole, and whose gonna pay for it??? certainly not the president, but the tax payers.... i.e. people like us. We're at war still, and bush doesn't care about public demand, or about how many american men die. As long as his agenda is being fulfilled he'll keep doing whatever the hell he wants. We are about 2 steps away from blowing up Iran, which could very well lead to the official declaration that we've entered WW3. Its not looking good guys.

What happened to the old saying people should not be afraid of their government, the government should be afraid of its people. I think its timed for a not so peacful protest but hey thats just my nature.... Armed citizens unite!

And heres a link of how many laws the president has "bypassed" as of last year.
Click Here

And here are some examples of presidential statements made by bush when signing legislative bills. Notice in every single one that some where it says that he has the right to practice only what he feels is constitutional.
Click Here again

Pretty ridiculous guys.
Add--- I sent him a constitution too.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by W3RLIED2]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3rlz
Mod Edit: ATS And Activism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/12/2007 by Mirthful Me]

read and noted; thank you...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
reply to post by Tuning Spork

Tuning Spork, I see by your avatar that you live in New England, which is a part of the USA.

If you do not know by now what Constitutionally protected liberties you have lost, and if you demand that others enumerate them for you, then you are simply being provocative, or as staggeringly uninformed as you were when they were nullified by this administration.

Yes, I do live in New England and, to date, I have not noticed that any of my Liberties have disappeared in the past five years.

I am not trying to be "provocative". I am trying to understand the reason underlying the argument of those who believe that Liberty is dead due to the actions of Bush. I haven't seen it, yet.

Please don't post links. Make an argument that I can respond to, here. And I repeat: Please be specific. Gobbledygook is not acceptable.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
I am not trying to be "provocative". I am trying to understand the reason underlying the argument of those who believe that Liberty is dead due to the actions of Bush. I haven't seen it, yet.

Not dead yet.

But slowly, subtly, and under the radar of the average Joe, everything is being put in place to eventually snap the neck of our liberties, in one fell swoop.

Like I mentioned elsewhere, they're pulling the rug around from under us, one thread at a time.

When you do finally "see it," it'll be too late.

And that's exactly what "they" are counting on.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That is funny, but also a huge waste of paper, neo-Nazi Bush and all the rest of his cabinet could care less, they are in way over their heads at this point... no turning back now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join