It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researching Tool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've been doing some thinking over the weekend, and was wondering if any conspiracy researchers out there, have either written, or currently use a tool which aids their research.

If not, I have a proposal for a new development.

I am looking for a program, in which you will be able to store all your research data within a Database. Sorting all information chronologically, and writing annotation to each chunk of data which is easily accessable via a Search Engine tool which internally utilises IE so that you are able to do your research via the program.

Example:

My research flavour of the month is Mullet. I do all my research via the application, which tracks and records all activity, sorting it into a database via chronological order, I then associate keywords and materials to each piece of data that I may pass through the application, which builds a database so that I may type in 'Mullet' into my application's search engine and will be presented with my research chronologically with images, media, links and text which is sorted into individual catagories according to your topic of choice.

I will be interested to know if anyone uses such an application, or who would be interested in assisting me with the development.

join