It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Show Scrolls Paul Is Dead Message During Interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Had you actually, you know, read my post, you'd see that I very clearly stated that, in my opinion, it was an unfortunate coincidence.

So had you read my post, you wouldn't have just made yourself look like an ass.

Read next time. It helps.

I'm sorry, but apparently you're inane prattle about conspiracies and the like got in the way of what you think you wanted to say. Apparently, knuckle pounding the keyboard in a fit of delirious paranoia doesnt convey your message very clearly.

Once again, read next time. It helps.

Next time cut out the histrionics, that helps too!

And if you're trying to just get a rise out of me because you don't know how to debate the facts, don't bother. It won't work.

There are no facts to debate here about except your delusions of a grand conspiracy and you're attempt to spew your bile against anybody who doesnt like Ron Paul in an attempt to shout out the arguments. Guess what, that dont fly.

I feel sorry for you that you actually believe such things don't exist.

I dont care what you think but I know for sure that I'm not the one going around getting outraged at 'phantom' conspiracies that only exist in peoples imaginations and making mountains out of molehills. And over that expecting people to actually pander to those delusions.
I'm sorry but I'm not feeling charitable.

Who's your candidate?

Because I'm almost positive your candidate has taken money from somebody that is pro-choice.

So for lack of any defense you want to try and go on the offense? The whole "your guy did it too!" line? That is like arguing with the devil that two wrongs make things right.
And sorry to burst it to you but I'm not bound by shallow political affiliations and neither am I big into personality cults. I believe that most Americans arent either.

You're against racial groups. I'm against pro-choice groups.

I've always found it fascinating how these Ron Paul groupies are so blissfully far removed from the reality of things. Apparently you're trying to equate, pro-choice groups to groups like the KKK, etc. Thats as ridiculous as comparing Al Qaeda to Sea Shepard or the Nazi's to Hugo Chavez.
But apparently its all the same in Ron Paul world. :shk:

So guess what? If you're going to make assumptions about Ron Paul because he accepted donations from a racist group and claim he's a racist, I'm going to make assumptions about your candidate because he/she accepted donations from a pro-choice group or person and claim he/she is a murderer.

This is an infantile argument. I have no "master" to protect or pander to. I dont care about any of the candidates to bother what you're going to say about them. I've not made an assumption, I've made an allegation. There is a difference. As for you're schoolyard "threats" of retribution, all I can say is I'm amused.

Your weak excuses to launch smear attacks against him do nothing for you. I'm sure you tell yourself that they do, but I hate to break it to you - they don't.

So how is defending you master going? Give you that ego boost? Making you feel all "Braveheart" for defending a senile old KooK having delusions of becoming President?
Apparently you say that I'm telling myself that "smearing" Ron paul is going to get me something? What?? Are there any more of your psychic divinations that you'd like to share with us ?

Another thing I find funny is that so many people in this country are so hopeless that they'll go out of their way to attack a guy who stands for freedom and economic prosperity.

AH yes! And the finale. The "They are all fools, I am the smart one!" cliche that is a time tested rant of the "far gone". Apparently, in Ron Paul land speaking one's opinion is "attacking" and that is Ron Paul "Freedom".

This whole thread has been quite the joke for me and from the looks of things if this is Ron Paul's support, all I can say is "Excuse me........".

[edit on 22-12-2007 by IAF101]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
I'm sorry, but apparently you're inane prattle about conspiracies and the like got in the way of what you think you wanted to say. Apparently, knuckle pounding the keyboard in a fit of delirious paranoia doesnt convey your message very clearly.

You're off to a quick start in this response. The very first sentence of my last post says: Had you actually, you know, read my post, you'd see that I very clearly stated that, in my opinion, it was an unfortunate coincidence.

Are you having trouble comprehending this? Is it not processing properly? Or are you just ignoring it because if you acknowledge it you won't have your weak paranoia conspiracy argument to throw at me?

In either case, I took it upon myself to find a couple websites for you:

Reading A-Z

How To Debate

Consider it my Christmas present to you.

There are no facts to debate here about except your delusions of a grand conspiracy

You even continue it. You must really have nothing else to say. I could probably mount a better argument against Ron Paul than you can.

I dont care what you think but I know for sure that I'm not the one going around getting outraged at 'phantom' conspiracies

That would be relevant if I were "getting outraged". Since I'm not, then it's not relevant.

So for lack of any defense you want to try and go on the offense? The whole "your guy did it too!" line?

What? You're the only one allowed to slander presidential candidates?

Are you afraid to say who your candidate is? Don't pretend like you don't have one. I know you do.

I've always found it fascinating how these Ron Paul groupies are so blissfully far removed from the reality of things.

I've always found it fascinating how these FOX News groupies are so blissfully far removed from the reality of things.

Is your candidate Bill O'Reilly?

Sean Hannity?

Who is it? Come on. You can say it.

Apparently you're trying to equate, pro-choice groups to groups like the KKK, etc.

Apparently you're trying to equate an internet group full of idiots who just happen to be racist to groups like the KKK.

I'm sorry, but Stormfront, or what ever the hell it is, and KKK aren't the same thing.

And yeah, in my 'skewed reality' of things, murdering innocent babies is worse than spreading racial hate on a message board.

It's sad to see that it's the opposite in your world.

So how is defending you master going? Give you that ego boost? Making you feel all "Braveheart" for defending a senile old KooK having delusions of becoming President?

HA! All I'll say is - the statistics speak for themselves.

[edit on 12/22/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You're off to a quick start in this response. The very first sentence of my last post says: Had you actually, you know, read my post, you'd see that I very clearly stated that, in my opinion, it was an unfortunate coincidence.

Unfortunately, I cant say that you're quick off the mark on this one.

LOL, you say that in one sentence and in another you say that I should believe it is !? Arent we a little loopy!

In either case, I took it upon myself to find a couple websites for you:

Reading A-Z

How To Debate

Its good thing that you Googled these links. They'll get you started on the basic premise that debates are usually conducted with the facts, not DELUSIONS of conspiracy!

Now, go read!

You even continue it. You must really have nothing else to say. I could probably mount a better argument against Ron Paul than you can.

You are still absolutely clueless, I dont care about Ron paul, I never did. As far as I'm concerned he's some crazy old kook. This was started by YOU trying to think up some grand conspiracy and asking me to pander to your delusion. At which point I politely put it that, you could go off yourself.

That would be relevant if I were "getting outraged". Since I'm not, then it's not relevant.

Hey, what ever you call your delusion, its upto you. Outraged or moderately distressed, they are all merely word play...........

What? You're the only one allowed to slander presidential candidates?

Are you afraid to say who your candidate is? Don't pretend like you don't have one. I know you do.

This is the most infantile retort ever. Apparently you cant conceive of the fact that there are people who DO NOT have candidates to genuflect and prostrate in front of. You do realize that some of us have lives worth living in and we couldn't care about pandering to some old kook and his band of cultists.
And no I dont have a "candidate" in any sense of the word. I find them all idiotic and dumb, some more than others
But you are free to make up any imaginary candidate for me and bash him all you want if that floats your boat!

I've always found it fascinating how these FOX News groupies are so blissfully far removed from the reality of things.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I always thought the "Paulers" were more spirited than people who copied other people's lines. Surely, you can come up with something better.
Go ahead, you can do it.....or not.

Apparently you're trying to equate an internet group full of idiots who just happen to be racist to groups like the KKK.

I'm sorry, but Stormfront, or what ever the hell it is, and KKK aren't the same thing.

Have to seen their site and what they stand for? Do you know how many members they have? Do you know that these groups openly recognize other races as "inferior" and "contaminating" the purity of the White race they perceive to be pure.
Unless you yourself are some crazy bigoted racist, I find it hard that you can still defend them ? What do you want them to do to prove themselves? A couple of hangings maybe or a few burning crosses before they join the club?

People with you're kind of dangerous misconceptions led to the Nazi's coming to power in Germany in 1933 because they were too worried about the mundane to recognize the devil dancing naked in front of them. I'd support a thousand government sponsored abortion clinics way way before I ever acknowledge openly racist hate groups like Storm front and the KKK. And so would most reasonable people.

Let me just explain your hypocritical and mundane thought process in a little more detail. You want to bring all the fetus's in this world to life but dont give a damn about the racists groups that plan to spoil the world we already have now. You'd bring a fetus to life just so that you can watch it live in poverty and penury, mistreated and abused by racists and the like for appeasing your own sick ideology. I'd rather see a child dead that one that has to go through the horrors of Auschwitz before they die.

And yeah, in my 'skewed reality' of things, murdering innocent babies is worse than spreading racial hate on a message board.

You are free to believe that, if that is where you're beliefs take you.

HA! All I'll say is - the statistics speak for themselves.

They sure do. Want to have a look ??

Here we go:

Rasmussen Reports

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday showed that five Republican hopefuls are in double digits. However, for the first time ever, not a single Republican candidate reaches the 20% level of support. In the race for the Republican Presidential Nomination, it’s Mike Huckabee at 19%, Rudy Giulianin 16%, John McCain and Mitt Romney at 15% each, and Fred Thompson at 11% (see recent daily numbers). Ron Paul currently attracts 6% of Likely Republican Primary voters nationwide.

GALLOP POLL

Zogby/Reuters Poll

Trailing behind Giuliani and Huckabee in third place is former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney at 16%, followed by former Tennessee Sen. Fred Thompson at 13%, Arizona Sen. John McCain at 12% and Ron Paul at 4%.

So its 6, 7 and 4. Yeah, statistic do speak a lot. I think even Chaney has higher numbers in his approval rating. Good luck, you folks need it.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by IAF101]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

LOL, you say that in one sentence and in another you say that I should believe it is !?

No, I said you should acknowledge that it's possible. Even if there's a .1% possibility, it's still a possibility.

You only embarrass yourself if you don't acknowledge the possibility.

And technically, this may not even qualify as a "conspiracy". According to the definition, "conspiracy" is an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot. It's not evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious. It's hardly a "plan". And there's no evidence to suggest more than two people were involved.

So once again, your conspiracy argument against me has further deteriorated. How long are you going to stick to it? I can tell you're getting desperate.

They'll get you started on the basic premise that debates are usually conducted with the facts,

Exactly. So why don't you start debating the facts?

not DELUSIONS of conspiracy!

It's funny you're sticking to the same old argument even though both you and I can see you have nothing to stand on.

As far as I'm concerned he's some crazy old kook.

Your loss

This was started by YOU trying to think up some grand conspiracy and asking me to pander to your delusion.

It truly is hilarious that you continue to make this argument even though I've said time and time again it was a coincidence.

Really, go check out that Reading A-Z website.

Outraged or moderately distressed,

I'm neither.

And no I dont have a "candidate" in any sense of the word.

Sure you don't.

Surely, you can come up with something better.

You know it's true. That's why you can't address it.

Unless you yourself are some crazy bigoted racist, I find it hard that you can still defend them ?

Oh now we're resorting to the racial card and claiming I'm defending them. Nice.

You really are getting desperate, aren't you?

What do you want them to do to prove themselves? A couple of hangings maybe or a few burning crosses before they join the club?

Clearly you're having trouble understanding what I'm saying (seems to be a common theme with you), so I'll make it clear:

I'm not defending them or what they do. I'm simply explaining to you that people sitting around on their computers acting like idiots discussing how their race is superior is no where even CLOSE to what the KKK does. They cannot be compared, yet you're trying to compare them.

People with you're kind of dangerous misconceptions

I see how you work. You think up a baseless wild assumption about someone and you carry it as far as you can go because you're so desperate to win an argument that you'll go to any lengths, no matter how false or speculative, and completely embarrass yourself in the process.

So I'll say it again - I'm not defending the racists at that website.

Is that clear enough for you? Should I color a picture for you?

Making false statements and assumptions about me doesn't help your argument.

I'd support a thousand government sponsored abortion clinics way way before I ever acknowledge openly racist hate groups like Storm front and the KKK.

Again you're comparing StormFront and the KKK. They aren't the same. It's not even close.

You want to bring all the fetus's in this world to life but dont give a damn about the racists groups that plan to spoil the world we already have now.

You do get wild with your assumptions, don't you?

So I have to choose between supporting the murder of babies or supporting the destruction of racist groups? It's either one or the other?

Wow. How sad.

You're a great debater

You'd bring a fetus to life just so that you can watch it live in poverty and penury, mistreated and abused by racists and the like for appeasing your own sick ideology.

You're hilarious.

I'd rather see a child dead that one that has to go through the horrors of Auschwitz before they die.

Yeah because every child that is killed in an abortion was doomed to live in a concentration camp and be tortured.

Do you even hear yourself?

Most groups on sites like MeetUp and MySpace. Most YouTube views. Most Google and Yahoo hits. Raised over $10 million in two days. Most contributions from military personnel. Wins most of the debate result polls. Destroys every GOP candidate in straw poll results.

Yeah, he's not popular.

You really are hilarious. Your debate skills need some polishing.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

No, I said you should acknowledge that it's possible. Even if there's a .1% possibility, it's still a possibility.

You only embarrass yourself if you don't acknowledge the possibility.

This is getting ridiculous. You just wont give up will you ?

Okay, so I should acknowledge that it is possible even if there is a 0.1% probability that it exists ? While I should treat the other 99.9% probability that it doesnt with skepticism right ?
Now, why dont you believe in the same vein that Ron Paul is part of some nudist cult ? Or that he is gay ? Or that he is a racist ? Or that he is an alien ?
They are all possibilities arent they? Some are more probable than CNN planting the message too. If you're going to believe the improbable then these should be no problem should they ?

In the sane world, people consider things with 0.1% probabilities as improbable events and then using their head make the determination that its not worth dwelling on the improbable lest they go mad. But if you choose to dwell on the improbable then who is embarrassing themselves??

Get real.

And technically, this may not even qualify as a "conspiracy". According to the definition, "conspiracy" is an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot. It's not evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious. It's hardly a "plan". And there's no evidence to suggest more than two people were involved.

Well if you, you know, READ (
) the thread you'll come to know that people were making it out to be that CNN did it on purpose and doing that would involve some kind of "surreptitious" motive, involving more than 2 people. So there, conspiracy.
I wonder what else you're going to question next ? Maybe what's the true meaning of "CNN" ? Who really is "Paul"?

I cant bother to quote the rest of your one word/one line attempt at retorts. So I'll skip that and get down to it.

Most groups on sites like MeetUp and MySpace. Most YouTube views. Most Google and Yahoo hits. Raised over $10 million in two days. Most contributions from military personnel. Wins most of the debate result polls. Destroys every GOP candidate in straw poll results.

This is so crazy, its not even funny anymore! :shk:

So Zorgby, Rasmussen and Gallop are equal to Myspace and that other site MeetUP (havent even heard of this site till today! ) polls ? And Youtube popularity mean what exactly ? (BTW, checked youtube out and he doesnt even feature in the top 20 all time most viewed videos, so your claim is bogus!) . I think that guy Mr Pregnant has more views and is more popular than Ron Paul on youtube, are you going to vote for him ???

As for Google and Yahoo hits, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton have more hits and people have a very low opinion of them! Could it be the same with Ron Paul ? As for debate polls, those are bombarded by overzealous minions of the Ron Paul media militia, they dont reflect facts everybody knows that. Every republican debate I've seen, Ron paul never won even one. But the "Paulers" keep 'believing'.

Now there is a reason that Rasmussen, Zorgby and Gallop are considered more seriously that MeetUp.com and the like, because they use credible statistical techniques and use methods to prevent and check "supporters" from skewing the polls in their favor making it more robust and more accurate than youtube and Myspace etc. These polls have shown that Ron Paul is a candidate that is more akin to a cult leader than a presidential candidate. Maybe if some day YouTube and the like become credible at polls people will actually pay them to carry out polls like they do to the other companies I mentioned.

Yeah, he's not popular.

Now, arent you embarassing yourself by not considering the possibility that he is NOT popular at all and is in fact hated by everybody ?

I think I'll have to retire from this inane discussion now. Its clear to me that you are just as confused as I find Ron Paul to be and more importantly this discussion has nothing to do with the thread at hand. Though I find the juvenille banter as entertaining as the next man, I've grown tired of this so I'll leave you to your devices and beliefs about this "0.1% probability" and Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You just wont give up will you ?

I can say the same about you.

Now, why dont you believe in the same vein that Ron Paul is part of some nudist cult ? Or that he is gay ? Or that he is a racist ? Or that he is an alien ?
They are all possibilities arent they?

Yes they are all possibilities.

Some are more probable than CNN planting the message too.

So him being an alien is more probable than CNN doing that?

Wow

But if you choose to dwell on the improbable then who is embarrassing themselves??

You are because once again you've failed to recognize that I said it was a coincidence.

Do you know the difference between the words "coincidence" and "conspiracy"? Are you having trouble reading?

Well if you, you know, READ (
) the thread you'll come to know that people were making it out to be that CNN did it on purpose and doing that would involve some kind of "surreptitious" motive, involving more than 2 people.

So because they say that I have to automatically agree?

This is so crazy, its not even funny anymore! :shk:

So Zorgby, Rasmussen and Gallop are equal to Myspace and that other site MeetUP (havent even heard of this site till today! ) polls ?

No, but it shows that Ron Paul has the most supporters involved in movements.

And Youtube popularity mean what exactly ? (BTW, checked youtube out and he doesnt even feature in the top 20 all time most viewed videos, so your claim is bogus!)

That would be relevant had I said "all time most viewed" and said out of all videos on YouTube.

Since we're talking about presidential candidates, then it's pretty clear I was talking about the most video views amongst the candidates.

I know he doesn't have the most all time views of any video in any category. I never said that was the case. Stop making assumptions.

Could it be the same with Ron Paul ?

No. People are looking up his stances on the issues because the mainstream media fails to reveal too much about him.

As for debate polls, those are bombarded by overzealous minions of the Ron Paul media militia

It's only one vote per person. But then the question should be asked: Why aren't supporters of the other candidates as passionate?

People like you make up any excuse to skew the results. It's funny

Every republican debate I've seen, Ron paul never won even one.

Then I feel sorry for you.

Now, arent you embarassing yourself by not considering the possibility that he is NOT popular at all and is in fact hated by everybody ?

Can't argue with the stats. The stats reveal he is popular and people want change. Sorry.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join