It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Swat Hits Wrong House (Family Survived A Shoot Out)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Minneapolis Swat Hits Wrong House (Family Survived A Shoot Out)

www.foxnews.com

Moua bolted upstairs, where her husband, Vang Khang, grabbed his shotgun from a closet, knelt and fired a warning shot through his doorway as he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. He let loose with two more blasts. Twenty-two bullets were fired back at him, by the family's count.

Then things suddenly became clear.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I do not blame anyone that shoots at these rogue cops that do not do enough homework and raid the wrong house use what ever excuse you want this kind of stuff needs to stop completely.....This happend in my town a few times...."That I know Of" hard telling about the ones they sweep under the rug.....

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
did u read the part about the 92 year old woman firing a warning shot off when police were raing her house---

i can picture an old lady dentures out, glasses on, hairy wart on her chin, with a pink nightgown wielding a shot gun.

i could picture her flying back against the wall when she fired.

seriously , this is dangerous-----don't they do survellance b4 raiding??

how do you raid an old ladies house by mistake.

that's a good reason for learning the english language so when this happens you don't get shot by mistake

ican't see how they can screw up this bad??? this just shouldn't hapopen and apparently it's quite common.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Started this thread yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
[Republican]but-but-but we NEED to make sure that our police forces have absolute free reign! It's the only way to catch that terrorist dude on our favorite documentary, "24!" If we hamper the police with such things as "warrants" and "liability" the criminals win![/Republican]

top topics

join