It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reply to this if you are or would vote for Ron Paul.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I voted for Ron Paul in our primary. I would vote for him if he ran on a third party ticket, but he has said he will not. Too bad. He never had a chance, since the MSM did a good job of ignoring him. I can't believe how many people never even heard of him.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I will be voting for Ron Paul in our state's primary.

I took the initiative to re-register as a republican, from an independent, which I switched to after the stuff hit the fan with regards to sexual deviants and such playing footsies in airport bathrooms.

Ron Paul is the only real conservative running in this election.

He is also the only person we can trust, who hasn't broken the oath of office he took. His voting record in Congress is testamant to his trustworthiness. Just TRY to dig up dirt on Ron Paul, and besides the "nesletters" that he didn't author, you'll have a hard time coming up with anything.

As far as McCain is concerned, I've come across some information which obviously isn't in the mainstream, due to the fact that he is their chosen frontrunner. It is an interview with a retired Special Forces soldier, who explains that McCain exchanged preferential treatment by his captors as a POW for confidential information which resulted in an increased shoot-down rate of our planes over Viet Nam of something like 60%. He also didn't receive normal pay/grade promotions while a POW, because McCain's commanding officers knew of his participation in Propaganda and his trading of sensitive information. But upon his return home, they wanted heros and not controversy, so they didn't discipline him.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I would vote for RP, if he does not make it I am not voting.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
BTW, McCain is clearly delusional, I would not vote for him, I do not trust him or his stories, I also get the impression that he is 1 trip away from Alzheimer's (sadly). Sure RP is old as well, though RP takes very good care of himself, that is obvious, meanwhile that does not appear to be the case with McCain.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It may be moot at this point but yes I plan to vote for Ron Paul.

This is my first foray into PTS.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Okay I am about to break a super mods rules:

I am not going to vote for Ron Paul.

I really like alot of what Ron Paul stands for! He has many views that resonate with my libertarian ways, and I strongly feel he is the best Republican candidate

However, he is a Republican. I will never vote a Republican into office. Yes I am aware of how narrow-minded that sounds. My reasoning is straightforward though:

If you vote Ron Paul into office, you are voting a Republican administration into office as well! We all have seen how well they have done this past decade

For those of you who are not Republican, don't forget all the reasons you have been hesitant to vote Republican in the past! Ron Paul might have many libertarian stances. Ron Paul might just be the President we have been waiting for. Ron Paul might just be generally a good dude. But do not lose sight of the fact that you're not just voting in one man when you elect a president! You are voting in an entire administration. And in this case, a republican one.

For those of you wanting less government control over your personal freedom and civil rights, please contemplate this. Do you feel the Republican Party in general, Ron Paul aside, in light of all that you read on ATS, has put your civil rights first?

I know you won't like this post Advisor. I just needed to remind people on the administration aspect. Again, I really like Ron Paul. But it's silly for people to think they are just voting in ONE MAN. It's not like that. You're voting in that party..

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

RexxCrow
posted on 2-3-2008 @ 01:57 PM

I would vote for RP, if he does not make it I am not voting.

This is the wrong attitude, If Ron Paul is not on the ticket I will use a write-in vote. The idea about getting a reciept for your vote is a good one, it is my belief that the votes are rigged.
Also if Ron Paul is elected, it could very well be a death sentance for him.
He will need protection over and above the Secret Service or CIA

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
He has my vote.
No doubt.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Don't forget, if it hasn't been mentioned recently.
Ron Paul has a book coming out at the end of this month.

www.amazon.com...

I'm asking for it or my birthday. Which happens to be Income tax day.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
First... lol For some reason the timestamps are all messed up and everything is showing up as being posted on my registered date.
So I apologize if I'm commenting on a forgotten thread.

However, the importance of the thread is eternal. It is time for change in this nation. It is time for truth and justice to rule hand in hand. And Ron Paul IS the man to lead this nation in such a way.

I did, and will continue to support Ron Paul. And when he is gone, I will vote in men who are willing to stare into the face of corruption and say, "Enough is enough!" I will look to men who dare to do what the current leadership is NOT doing, and are willing to truly take on the elitists of our world.

I also, if it must be done, will write in Dr. Paul's name. I won't walk away from the polls having done nothing to save this nation. I don't care if it looks foolish, at least if one of the other horrible options DOES win, I will be able to say, "I tried... I used my voice". Not voting is basically signing away your rights to voice your opinion when the government does things you don't agree with.

And as for McCain... no way. That man is full of lies, and you can almost visibly see the strings attached to that puppet. Same with Obama and Clinton. *shudders*

Ron Paul all the way!!

Oh yeah... starred and flagged, sir.

[edit on 03/30/2008 by EagleTalonZ]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Its that time again, I watched the republican debates last night, and the crowed was applauding Ron Paul after almost every response he made, more so than the other contenders for the up coming election season.

Just a modest bump to see how many supporters we still have in this sector.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I refuse to cast a vote for anybody else. Refuse.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I could see myself voting for R, but no way for M.
Living in Seattle, few years ago, I began to notice R. He had many followers there amongst my age group, looked into what he stood for, dug him, and followed him lightly over the past few years. Interesting cat.
All I know Is that I will be voting for sure in 2012, Didn't vote last time around.
Glad your stoked on getting the message out.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ron Paul 2012, I will be voting!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well I was the last to post on this thread in 2008 and nothing has changed. I'm already connected to a Ron Paul meetup group and ready to start campaigning! You can find your local meetup group here.

Let's do this! RON PAUL 2012

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Perhaps it is time for this to be bumped and supported.

I continue to do so, as long as I draw breath, always will.

I say lets zerg the political pretenders.
Vote Ron Paul for the win!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join