It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reply to this if you are or would vote for Ron Paul.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am ging to get an absentee balot for my vote, and it will go to Ron and or John, determineing who stays in and what happens. My ideal canditates are the "RON & JOHN", as I now refer to them as. Ron Paul and John McCain.

Those two "men", stand up for what is AMERICAN, and as mentioned in a previous reply may have some rough edges working together, but I know they are AMERICAS best hope and truest representives.

McCain and I have had corrospondance and I am going to initiate dialog with Ron. I support those two above any one else, it is all about the people, and those two have not forgotten that.

REVOLUTION!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I absolutely will vote for Mr. Paul even if it's a write in.

link   
Why do the views already out number the replies?!

REPLY OR DONT READ IT!

link   
I'd vote for Ron Paul before I'd vote for John McCain... McCain's immigration policy would be a disaster, basically the same as Bush's... His idea of immigration "reform" is really nothing more than amnesty...

[edit on 18-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If I have the chance, I will vote for him.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I think a Paul/Kucinich ticket could be a good thing. McCain rubs me the wrong way, but of all the GOP candidates, he and Paul definitely stand out.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
SpeakerofTruth

Like I said, "rough edges", but I honestly feel those two would be and are the best representatives available.

They are true to their word and are stead fast in the stances taken. What is more important?

Also look at it this way, US of A would not be what it is, if it were not for the immigrants our grandparents were....

Think on that one for a while.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
ARGE!

No more views and repiles, PLEASE I ask of those who repleid to FLAG & STAR this thread if you support RON.

Please, lets get this noticed and see if any concensus can be determined, even if for our own reasons.

Again I ask of you who have posted, and are about to, flag and star this thread.

*Puts on the puppy dog eyes*

[edit on 18-12-2007 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'd vote for either Paul or Romney.. Giuliani, pfft, he's not a Republican. McCain...
Fred Thompson... he's a freaking actor!! Duncan Hunter, good ideas, doesn't have a chance... Mike Huckabee, too soft spoken.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
i believe i will actually go become active for once, and vote for dr paul.

heres why

Because im SICK of this govt acting like they run my life, and trying to run it for me.

I want to be left alone. And i feel Dr paul would leave me alone. I dont know what the future holds, but Im going to hedge my bets on this course. I think my children will thank me for it one day, and I have two kids. One will be born next month.

I just want to educate them myself, with my massive library of excellant literature. Yes my kids will read carl sagan by age 10. Yes they will read Michio Kaku.

My family doesnt have time for the utter Lies and Bull the dept of education crams down everyones throats.

I want the IRS gone, i might actually consider getting a job for once. As I live on family inheritance right now, and i REFUSE to take WELFARE from the GOVT! It just feels wrong. I feel guilty enough living off my dead grandfathers fortune as it is. Much less my fellow living countrymen.

I want all of these agencys gone! They did nothing for me but cause me headaches and stress. Id rather conduct and expierment , and see what life is like without them getting in my way. Im sick and tired of all of them.

Thats why Dr Paul is going to get my vote. Thats why Im actually going to do something for once. So my kids wont be brainwashed "consumers".

My goal is that my children will become self-educated producers. Producers of Love harmony rationality free speech understanding knowledge science philosophy, and will use the gifts I will endow them with to make a differance in this world, for the better.

The other canidates might as well shoot me, because I feel they dont give a dam about me and my bloodline. They appear soulless to me.

Im an American %*&@%!! Im not a servant to any gov't. I lead my self and my family. I simply refuse to have any authority tell me what to do.
Bottom Line!

And ill be damned if i "run for the hills" , No, im an American. I will fight with all my heart and mind. And I will place this vote. And my vote will tip the scales.

And if they assassinate Dr Paul. Ill stand up next in his place , because Id rather Die for this constitution , than Live without it.

Give me liberty or give me death!

Was this what you were looking for advisor

A little bit of that good ol american spirit? hehe

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Ron has my vote. He had it from the time I heard him talk about restoring our Constitution and the intentions the founding fathers had for this country when they wrote it.

While I do admire McCain, his stance on immigration will kill (has killed) any chance of popular support for him. I think he may have been corrupted by his time in Washington.

All of the other candidates represent more of the same crap we've had for too long already. It's way past time for a change.

(God I hope that Southernbelle chic stays away from here. What does she not understand about staying ON TOPIC?
)

[edit on 12/18/2007 by ElectRon41]

[edit on 12/18/2007 by ElectRon41]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Count me in…

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Muzzleflash
*Stands up from chair and applauds.*

Yes, that is a bit more than I expected, and thus I tip my hat to yu and know you of the many ATSers among us, know how I am about this Nation.

Yes, and thank you.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The main change we are seeking, is the removal of control of our nation by the few.

And returning governance to ourselves.

Thats what made our nation great in the first place. The moment we lost that, and let these $$ grubbing scumbags take the reigns, our nation went down the drain, and the world lost faith in us.

Its time to show them who Really Runs this nation. Thats you and me my friends. You and Me.

And once the rest of the world sees our strength, they will rise up too. They are waiting for us. We ARE the leader of the free world. Not bush, not clinton. YOU and ME!!!

All this constitution talk has me really hyped up tonite. I guess its because I love my country so much. I love my brothers and sisters. And i Love the world, and everyone in it. Im doing this for all oppressed people all over earth. Not just for me, but for us all.

And Dr Paul was right, We dont need to spread democracy with the barrel of a smoking gun.

This is how we can spread Democracy. By protecting it ourselves. We the People! This my friends, is how freedom spreads. Freedom is popular. People want it. Once they see us grasp it, they will grasp it too. All over the world, tyrannys will fall. Without a single US soldier dying for it.

The only death toll this time, IMO, will be the hole i punch in my ballot as i toss it in that box of freedom. I really think it might just work this time around. Its worth a shot. Lets call it a Expierment in Freedom.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Call it what you want, but it needs to be done. And the more people who stand up to their full potential and realise that which was said above is how it should be and was and can be, the better we the people are going to be.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
If the old saying "lead by example" holds true...what have we been telling the world for the past 100 years? WAR and suffering good. Peace and prosperity bad.

If we can lead by example by getting Ron Paul elected just think what a better world this could be.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I,like many others will vote for Ron Paul,even if I have to write him in.

If the donations he's recieved and his number of supporters are any indication,everyone is gonna be in for a huge surprise come election time.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
One last thing i want to add, before i wander off to the ufo forum, or some other fun forum on here...

Just electing this great man president will not be the end of it. This is just the begining. We have to get rid of this parasite we call Congress too. And elect real americans in their place. Look at the $$ support the people gave to Dr Paul. We can do this for any poor man/woman, who has the american spirit of freedom in their hearts. And that is what we must do next, after we win the presidency. Give this president a congress he can work with!!

Because Dr Paul will not supercede the congress, because it is not constitutional. So change cannot happen over night. We have to dig in. man the trenches, so to speak. The picket lines. The polls. The ballot boxes.

Lets give Dr Paul a congress he would be proud of.

And it wont end there either. We have to do this every election for the rest of our lives. Its time the apathy ends. Or our freedom will end. Our children may never taste this dream of freedom we all hold, if we do not hold the frontlines, for the rest of our lives.

Thats how I feel about all this.
Flag this thread. Lets get this party started!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I became aware of a video posted by David the Patriot on YouTube that I didn't feel necessary to start a fresh thread over, so I will place it here if you do not mind

And I will be voting for Dr. Paul as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
No, I do not mind, thank you for the material, and the support of Ron. We all can make this country a place "worth fighting for", together as Americans. Make a stand and know I and other will have each others backs.

Remember;

UNITED WE STAND, THE REST, IS NOT AN OPTION!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join