It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Purports to Prove Moon Hoax

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Someone pass me the Popcorn!

Why are so many of the threads here like a really bad Jerry Springer show. It should be about calm, informed, rational & mature debate. It mostly just digresses into a mud slinging match in here! Hardly productive from anyones perspective. Agreeing to Disagree can also be a cool thing. Remember - no one is 100% correct 100% of the time!

It seems the things we think we know now often end up wrong a decade later, so it's not worth raising your blood pressure and twisting your melon over!

[edit on 19/12/07 by InfaRedMan]

[edit on 19/12/07 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
US, China and Russia are going to land on the Moon in 20-25 years so they all are going to fake it again?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikee

No, they're going to prove we did!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Did we go to moon, probably? Did the various Famous astronauts go as reported, I don't think so. Was there trickery, we're talking NASA, of course that's been proved by the lack of full uncensored information and image re-works.

But, if we do accept the official version then how come in the 60's we can go within 8 years and now it will take 25yrs???????? (oh yeah, too dangerous and expensive heheheheheeee )

As far as China, Russia and the rest go. They will just tow the line on what they will offer the ever duped general public i.e. Not the Truth! But to be fair they (NASA) are only acting in the same way as all the other parts of High Government/The Elite Rulers, by keeping the poor masses where we belong. That’s, ignorant and constantly at odds with each other.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It seems to me as though with all of our new technology that it would take less time to get there then before. But then again Like my uncle said way back in the old days the US was full of crap and never went there. Also explain this why is it that sometimes the moon looks almost like it has water and land masses on it? Can it be we have been lied to all of these years? Does anyone actually have a telescope that can see what the moon really looks like? I think not. Because the government wouldnt allow us to have anything that powerful. We just take the governments word for everything. What about the comet Hector and how they have hushed up about that. Even though it doubled in size at Christmas? We just take there word for every thing they say, Why would our government lie to us?

Hilda

mw

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Why is NASA and Obama now saying that they don't have the technology to go to the moon again and that they don't remember how they did it before? Wouldn't they keep a record of how the greatest achievement in human history was done? You'd think so, wouldn't you?

So today, going to the moon is an impossibility, but in 1969-1972, it was a routine and easy thing they did without any casualties. Uh huh. Yeah right. You buy that?

They can't even take a man 1000 miles above the earth safely today. So how did they take men 240,000 miles to the moon and back before, with no casualties? Why believe everything you hear?

History has never had technology go backwards before. When Charles Lindberg first flew across the Atlantic, they did not suddenly forget how to do it or wait 40 years before trying to repeat it.

Also, if the Apollo 11 mission was the greatest achievement in human history, why did NASA lose the original telemetry tapes?

Finally, the astronauts did NOT move or jump like they were in 1/6 gravity at all.

There are just way too many things that don't add up.

Most people lack the ability to question things, and assume that authority=truth (no matter how many times authority has lied in the past) which is illogical and has no basis. They can't even explain WHY they believe that authority=truth, which indicates that they are programmed.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

The only thing you said that was true was the lost tapes (recorded over, actually) But can you back up any of your other lies with facts? I'll get the popcorn .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join