It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xayden

where did this fellow live? i want to reach out and touch him (figure of speach) but it does my body good to hear.

i am so very grateful for this particular post.

did you see my post regarding fema coffins in georgia and cctv?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'
(fema coffins)

www.abovetopsecret.com...'
cctv cameras

please take the time to read.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
He is in Iraq. He went there about a year ago and I haven't spoken to him since.

However I was there. I will tell you more about it in my next post...I need to go to lunch, I'm hungry! lol

oh yes, I have also seen the "FEMA" coffins in Marietta (SP?) The big black ones. I went down there a few months back. This is one thing that I don't think is strange. IMO I don't think they are coffins at all. I think the are some type of storage bins. When we went there. th plastic seemed to thin to hold a body, let alone keep the smell in. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xayden
oh yes, I have also seen the "FEMA" coffins in Marietta (SP?) The big black ones. I went down there a few months back. This is one thing that I don't think is strange. IMO I don't think they are coffins at all.

when these pictures were took in 2002, i emailed them to freedom radio. they are the ones who told me they were fema coffins. i have recently emailed at least 5-6 agencies (including fema). fema answered and asked i tell them the location in order to help in identifying the containers. i told them and haven't heard back.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

For the sake of simplicity, there appeared to be ships that were not of this world. Like a gathering of some sort. One ship I called “man of war.” The object appeared translucent but the outline could be seen and there were three faint lights I believed to be the front of this object. These “man of war” objects reminded me of jelly fish.

Hi musslewhite, I found this thread from a link from the Dawsonville thread, and I am glad I did because it places some missing puzzle pieces for me.

My estranged wife is one of the most gifted psychics I have ever witnessed (I know a lot of gifted psychics believe me...) she is native American and is rather creepy sometimes.

A few weeks ago she had an extremely vivid nightmare about aliens. She never even thinks about aliens let alone talk about them. She said she couldn't figure out at first they were alien craft...she told me they were weird. She then described them as looking like jellyfish and all around the outside parameter held in place facing outwards were hundreds of people and the sky was full of these craft. She said she remembered that everyone was running towards the craft, but she felt a deep foreboding and was screaming for everyone to run away from them, as she was herself.

I am also slightly gifted and when I read your post I knew it was the prelude to what will happen...what she dreamed.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
My estranged wife is one of the most gifted psychics I have ever witnessed (I know a lot of gifted psychics believe me...) she is native American and is rather creepy sometimes.

i'm crowe and cherokee and some IRISH and a lot of english.

A few weeks ago she had an extremely vivid nightmare about aliens. She never even thinks about aliens let alone talk about them. She said she couldn't figure out at first they were alien craft...she told me they were weird. She then described them as looking like jellyfish and all around the outside parameter held in place facing outwards were hundreds of people and the sky was full of these craft. She said she remembered that everyone was running towards the craft, but she felt a deep foreboding and was screaming for everyone to run away from them, as she was herself.

this is quite interesting to me and i want to ponder this post a while longer. the "jellyfish" type craft appeared to me to be agressive as opposed to the other craft.

what do you think about project blue beam in connection with the vivid nightmare?

I am also slightly gifted and when I read your post I knew it was the prelude to what will happen...what she dreamed.

when i found steven smith's essay on the internet, my whole being "knew" i was on the right tract. instinct.....................gut feeling.

i have been on my own since age 14. i've been around the world 3 times and lived in sf for years as well as Iran. i got to know people. i listen. my gut tells me if, as far as i am concerned, that a person is good or bad and if a situation is good or bad.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I forgot this until now......the telephone company came out to take a look at my internet connection (dsl) and they told me that we were "at the end of the loop" and there was a strong electromagnetic field in my back yard. does that make since?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xayden

Hello Xayden,

Please inspect closely what this patant registration explains about the intended use of these containers www.freepatentsonline.com...

then scroll about half way down this ATS thread page www.abovetopsecret.com... and look closely at the two graphic images from the patent filers, that show the containers intended use.

These things have but one function : store a human cadaver (in a body bag) for cremation. So it is plainly clear what FEMA intends to use these millions of containers for, stored across the nation.

Hope this clears it up.

Best Regards....Mark Spann

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I forgot this until now......the telephone company came out to take a look at my internet connection (dsl) and they told me that we were "at the end of the loop" and there was a strong electromagnetic field in my back yard. does that make since?

being at the 'end of the loop' is in reference to your distance from the telco junction box/dslam that feeds your area. I think 14k feet is about the max distance permissible for good dsl signal/noise ratio.

As to a 'strong emf field in your back yard', that would not be produced by your telephone/dsl service. An emf is generated from electricity moving through electrical wiring. There is currently ongoing debate as to the hazards of EMF on biological organisms

www.fiu.edu...

Anyway, your post has made me finally register and post here. I've been lurking for years. I live about 45 minutes west of you and would love to help out anyway that i can

[edit on 11-1-2008 by pavlovsdog]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pavlovsdog

I'll take a minute and say welcome to ATS! Glad you decided to join in!

See ya around. Maybe even on this adventure!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavlovsdog
being at the 'end of the loop' is in reference to your distance from the telco junction box/dslam that feeds your area. I think 14k feet is about the max distance permissible for good dsl signal/noise ratio.

this part i understood.

As to a 'strong emf field in your back yard', that would not be produced by your telephone/dsl service. An emf is generated from electricity moving through electrical wiring. There is currently ongoing debate as to the hazards of EMF on biological organisms

a lot of new perimeter fence controls now use electro fields. what say you?

www.fiu.edu...

Anyway, your post has made me finally register and post here. I've been lurking for years.

hey, wha a compliment. couldn't get a better one on this board! welcome!

things are coming around. i am hoping to bring attention to the possibility that there are thousands of rural rabbit holes packed w/foreign troops waiting to jump out and control the good old country folks that tote guns and live in the boonies and not to short change the implementation of project blue beam which came to mind during phase II.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

a lot of new perimeter fence controls now use electro fields. what say you?

Help me out a bit. I'm not sure what you are talking about here. If you are talking about the classic 'electrified fence' concept that has been used for high security areas, livestock, etc for some time.... By the nature of it's design (electric current running thru a conductor) they have always generated EMF. If thats not what you mean - stear me back on path pls

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spannmark

Wow... I see what you mean now Mark. Cremation boxes for body bags.

Hmmm... and I was even climbing on them. Glad they were new and not used!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

For those of you reading this thread, my name is Mark Spann. I am MUSSELWHITE's ex-husband. I lived with Theresa MUSSELWHITE at 584 Harper Valley Road, in Ellijay Georgia, USA from 2002-2005.

Theresa, for the benefit of everyone else reading this thread, I'm posting this publicly in this thread. What I did tonight was dangerous, so better I tell about it publicly....for added safety. Theresa, there seem to be some here in this ATS thread who have some idea what you are talking about, and what you and I experienced when we lived out there at the edge of the Cohutta Nt'l forest. OK well, you all need to know I just spent approximately 4 hours, from right at sundown through until about 9:30pm ( with apx 3 hours of total darkness), at 584 Harper Valley, making my first extensive observations of the "chicken houses" in more than 3 years.. I backed the Jeep down the little gully that runs between Harper Valley and the old abandoned dog run/chicken coop, you know the one that is about 100 feet between the shop and Mallie's house and the "rabbit hole", as quick as I could, as far down the gully as I could go so as no one could see me from the road. I was scared damn near #less !!!!!!!!!!! but the typically bizzare thing is, as usual, there was absolutlely no physical activity whatsoever anywhere out there, no wind...not even the slightest breeze, no birds, no squirrels, no lights (except the landing lights on the chicken houses)....and by the way Malley's gate was locked..........so again, just like last time I went out there, with barely seconds to spare upon my arrival, like even before I was able to shut off the jeep and headlights....here comes Bill Battle (the coach) in his black Chevy truck headed into town......with barely 30 seconds from being spotted by him as I backed down the gully!!!!

After I got settled into observation mode, a few familiar vestiges of "rabbit hole" activity from 2004/05 commenced. First was the extremely low-frequency EM hum from the scalar tunnelling activivty....they're still at it hollowing out those mountains in the N'tl forest north of Bill Battle's property, I guess,,,,,it wasn't as mind-numbing in intensity as it was in fall/winter 2004/05 but it caused sufficient bowel tremors to make me nauseous (remember how it made our guts vibrate and made us feel queesy?) so much, in fact, that I finally had to bolt back into town to take a MAJOR LEAGUE crap!!!! Also, they hit me pretty hard with the high pitched EM frequencys, like when they were doing the local weather engineering stuff.....my head hurt like hell for about 20 minutes during this 4 hour period from the 12,000Hz freq EM tone....same freq as back then....they knew I was there from the minute I pulled onto Mallie's property....if I had stayed, with the temp dropping so quick....I'm sure if I hadn't left when I did they'd have driven me off with a winter blitz of Ice/snow like they used to do when they wanted us to go back in the house from off the back deck.....you remember how they used to hit us with the freeze wave? like someone opened a doorway to the artic blizzard when we were on the back deck at 584?....first the manufactured frozen fog....They hit me with that to see how I'd respond...they knew I knew damn well what they would throw at me next.......that's about the time they boosted the extremely low freq Hz hum and my bowels started to shake looose pretty bad, so I didn't stick around to see what was coming next.

Also, (Deputy) Eldridge Harpers place still looks exaclty like it did in November '04 when he disapperared after he lost the Sheriff's election.....

I do not recommend ANYONE going out to this rabbit hole alone. And if you go, tell others where you're going and when you're coming back so if you don't return, they can alert authorities....

12:15am in Ellijay - 12KHz signal still blaring

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spannmark
reply to post by musselwhite

First was the extremely low-frequency EM hum from the scalar tunnelling activivty....
Also, they hit me pretty hard with the high pitched EM frequencys, like when they were doing the local weather engineering stuff.....my head hurt like hell for about 20 minutes during this 4 hour period from the 12,000Hz freq EM tone....
that's about the time they boosted the extremely low freq Hz hum and my bowels started to shake looose pretty bad, so I didn't stick around to see what was coming next

I'd like to know how you are able to discern what frequencies you are being 'hit with'

I'm interested in this story, esp since you are very near my location and the fact that it sounds like it's bluebeam related, but I must admit I'm scratching my head a bit since theresa said you guys didnt have access to cameras or video equiptment but now you can measure EM freq

also - why do we have "markspann' and 'spannmark' as users here. I've seen you posting under both names. One made last fall and another just created. I'm assuming you are both the same user, or is there something else going on here

[edit on 12-1-2008 by pavlovsdog]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pavlovsdog

Hi Pavlovsdog,
Yes, I am the same poster. Reason for the second account is ATS, for some reason unknown to me, has disabled my original account, I assumed due to extended inactivity, although I really don't know why that happened, so I got another account...nothing sinister I assure you. I am traveling a lot and have little opprtunity to post except when I'm back here in Ellijay. The "rabbit hole" experiences MUSSELWHITE (my ex) and I experienced out there from 2002-2005 were undoubtedly Project BlueBeam technology testing, much of it highly refined, tested, and fully deployed, using us as test subjects to see how convincing the technology was. We saw countless holographic projection stuff, the weather engineering, EM Mind control, gravitronics powered spacecraft (hovercraft), paramilitary forces with stealth-suits, low overflights of C130 Hurcules landing at at invisible (yes, I said invisible) landing field/airbase, moving (and disappearing) trees as well as entire forests, entirely new (an non-existant) mountain ranges appearing out of nowhere, and literally hundreds upon hundreds of totally fantastic, mind blowing experiences....tons of "otherworldly things" we saw and felt. The primary reason I never had any desire to try to document any of the activity was, frankly, because it was so fantastic and incredible, no one would believe us anyways. Within about 2 months of observing these phenomena I concluded what we were experiencing was Project Bluebeam technology, so I knew we were dealing with secret world government scumbags who would kill us if it was necessary and benificial for secrecy. So I didn't bother to even tell anyone what we experienced night after night. I told Theresa back then that people would think she was mentally unhinged or wigged out on drugs if she EVER talked to people about it. That was 4 years ago, things have changed a lot. And Theresa has urged me to confirm what she is telling people on ATS about what happened to us out there. She is telling the truth. It happened. As she has stated in a previous post, two people cannot have the exact same delusions or hallucinations. I concede that many of these experiences were, of couse artificially induced, or manufactured if you will, and then projected directly into our brainds viat EM mind control technology and implanted directly into the neuronet/pathways of the human brain, which of course is exactly what was going on here. So I concede many were not REAL in the semse that thaey were artifacts of Project Blue Beam Mind Control. BUt we DID experience them nonetheless

I'll post more on this later

Bye for now...Mark Spann

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
ok mark

In reviewing this thread I notice there is still no information on what you and theresa really encountered regarding the hallucinations/ 'scifi in my backyard' as theresa put it.

I remember theresa recounted stories of a tree with lots of holes in it, finding a place where someone may have set up a couple camping chairs, a plane flying low at night, someone talking into a cell phone and not looking at her, and there may have been mentioned men in funny suits

Thats about all we really have here. Really sounds pretty mundane. We need 'the rest of the story'! Alot of Theresas posts are just giving locations for property and setting stage. When are you going to share what 'really happened as you percieved it'?

Also, you worte perhaps 30 lines of text and ignored the primary question that I asked regarding the frequency of the emf/sounds that you are being exposed to. Again, how do you know this?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
well when the hird worl war kicks off with all this build up to it and the NWO. all the "chosen" ones will live there and wait for the radiation and chemicals to go while building a new nation over the nations so to speak

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by darktim
all the "chosen" ones will live there and wait for the radiation and chemicals to go while building a new nation over the nations so to speak

well, that does explain all the unused chicken houses

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavlovsdog

Help me out a bit. I'm not sure what you are talking about here. If you are talking about the classic 'electrified fence' concept that has been used for high security areas, livestock, etc for some time.... By the nature of it's design (electric current running thru a conductor) they have always generated EMF. If thats not what you mean - stear me back on path pls

sorry for the delay, i've been out of sorts last few days.

I know of 7 miles of electrified fence immediately boarding entrance to coach's property on both sides of harper valley road and along ajoining property. it also encompasses several pastures for grazing horses. i do not think the telephone company was speaking about the electrified fence. it may have been the power line through mallie and coach's property.

there is no electrified fense in my back yard.

the reason i broached the subject of electromagnetic field because i wanted to see if, for any reason, it would also contribute to my belief a rabbit hole exist and the poultry farm is its entrance.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Electrified fence isn't carrying enough current to make 'much' emf. Probably not something that you would even be able to 'feel'

But again we get about 10 lines of text most of it saying nothing other than geographical locations.

I'm not sure why you are giving us so much 'down in the holler', 'over the hill', 'just past the coaches house' location type information./ Yes, it's good that you can help us identify locations there, but I feel that we are getting too much of that type information and not so much as to what you ACTUALLY SAW/EXPERIENCED. This is what we need more of.

It's time for this to start to move towards some specifics and to have some answers to the few questions that have been asked.

I understand that anytime a story (non fiction or fiction) is told, some background information and stage setting is necessary. Well, I think your stage is set. Please give us the meat of this story.

All we have in this thread is a cry for help, a detailed geographic description, and a few mentions of physical irregularities that you saw (tree with holes,someone sat in a chair on soft ground, etc). Your tone seems to indicate that there was indeed much more going on but you have not been forthcoming with it.

I still want an answer as to why you had no camera or video equiptment but you have access to equiptment to determine a '12khz signal'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join