It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I dont understand that if this has been happening and its repeated why you have not taken any pictures or videos?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Do you believe that in real life people get to take photos and video and post them on websites while the PTB just twiddle their thumbs?

Not saying that proof isn't awesome but not always available and doesn't discount things shared that aren't on the discovery channel.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lazer1

Events did not unfold suddenly. Little, queer and curious things like missing road signs, local residents moving out and the big dogs moving in, a poultry farm that built 2 add’l chicken houses and only 1 in use, gradual decline in deer, birds, insects and spiders, the numerous plane drops (too many for drug drops), the men in back wet suits (for lack of a better description); the animals (domestic and wild) went crazy one evening, a major electrical power outage by Georgia Power (about 3000) and Amicolola (about 10,000) the evening the sci-fi, in real time, began in my back yard. I always felt being watched and listened to, the 1000’s of holes in 2 fur trees and none other, the two sets of triangle holes w/in the ground as if someone had a camping chair. I could go on and one.

I am talking a span of time that marked the beginning of these curious events of maybe a year and a half here at which time phase two come into play.

I’m just a country girl who lived within her means and could not afford luxuries such as cameras, camcorders and the like…..and not to mention when the sci-fi began, the total belief that I had somehow flipped a lid and a little on the crazy side. I did not speak to anyone for 3 weeks after the first episode. Not knowing or even comprehending what I initially saw scared the # out of me! When I did speak of it, my closest friend, simply thought I was on a drug-induced bad trip!

Can two people have the same hallucinations?

Say I’m on to something and what I have said turned out to be true. How would one go about exposing Alice and make known the rabbit hole?

Until I found Steven J. Smith’s web-site this year that the dots began to connect and a picture came into focus.

This is his essay and web site:

Underground Infrastructure
The missing forty trillion dollars,
by Steven J. Smith

www.geocities.com...
Emphasis added under “Notation.”
“The following is a list of rural underground access point indicators.
1. A well maintained branch road leading to a little used park or recreational facility.

Notation: (Harper Valley Road led to Fowler Lake and as I said in previous posts, well maintained by Gilmer County, Georgia Road Department. I believed it was because we had such a person of notoriety move into the last house on this road. Free access was blocked by a rod iron gate equipped w/security. Initially, six families lived on this road. To the best of my knowledge and belief as of today, only one house is occupied.

2. Electrical power lines that are routed near facility, when such routing results in longer line length and/or routing over a natural obstacle (mountain, river, etc.).

Notation: (Amicolola Electric Membership Corp. in 2005 began making way for new power lines going through Addicts Valley that connects to the last house on Harper Valley Road.)
3. Electrical power lines or substations much larger than visible local load requirements.
4. Large reservoirs that serve no apparent useful function. Example: not needed for flood control or civilian water supply, or that have larger capacity than is required for presumed function.

Notation: (Fowler Lake and a large, cement dam across a creek.…that flowed through property bordered by mountains, very unusual).

5. The presence of truck traffic on rural roads with no known destination, or inappropriate truck types for apparent destination.
6. A public park or recreational facility that is maintained at a level well in excess of other nearby facilities, especially if facility less well known or used than other nearby facilities.

Notation: (Across the ridge from Harper Valley is Bear Creek a recreational park. Dump truck hauling loads of dirt out of Bear Creek Recreational Facility to Lake Conasauge atop another mountain.)

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lazer1

7. Public facility personnel (park rangers, etc.) that are overly nosey and/or suspicious of your activities, especially if personnel occupy the site on a 24/7 basis. (I 2003, a US Forestry Ranger came to my home and wanted to know why the rod iron gate was locked, like I would know.) This was just before new owners moved into the neighborhood.)
8. Public park or recreational facility where part of facility is fenced off, or accessed by a gated road, or otherwise made inaccessible to the general public.

Notation: (Fowler Lake has been denied access to the local fishermen or anyone else for that matter.)

9. The presence of inappropriate or unusual structures and/or construction methods. Examples: small cinder block building with an electrical power feed normally used on major office buildings. An unmarked, but well maintained trail in public park. An old building (possibly abandoned) with a new door, and expensive lock.
10. People at camp grounds that seem out of place. Example: improperly dressed, or using inappropriate equipment, or having unusual accents (these are people taking a recreational break from underground facilities).
(In 2002, my brother-in-law, Steve, temporarily moved to RV camp just outside of Ellijay and became quite paranoid and believed every word of item #10.) Steve, to this day, is not quite the same.)

11. Well maintained roads that are not shown on maps, or follow a different route than shown on maps.
12. A noticeable lack of wildlife (birds, small animals, insects, etc.) in a location that would normally support a large wildlife population (see 1.2.4 preface).

Notation: (Flies, insects and spiders and the deer stopped bedding down behind our barn. We lived on the edge of the Cohutta Wilderness!)

13. Any of the applicable indicators listed under urban rabbit hole detection. Example: unbalanced traffic flows, etc.

As with urban rabbit hole detection, this list is far from complete. It is intended to illustrate what sort of indicators to look for, when searching for rural underground access points. Again, all of the techniques employed in urban rabbit hole discovery are applicable to rural underground access points. However, it must be stressed that rural access point detection and observation is far more dangerous. Not only are there less people to hide your activities, but a larger faction of those people who are present will likely be rabbit hole occupants or guardians. Failure to exercise due caution may lead to becoming an unwilling underground guest. For this reason, the author suggests one or more of the following precautions.
1. Be very discreet in rural underground access point observation.
2. Always inform a trusted friend of your intended destination and expected time of return.
3. When possible, use a group recreational outing as cover for your activities.
4. Spread your observation activities over several months, at random times and days of the week.
5. Assume you are being watched at all times, and act appropriately. i.e. As somebody who is enjoying a day in the park.”

I didn’t know what was going on initially. When the Sci-Fi started, I was ready for the loony bin.

So, what say you?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

thanks for the new info, hope you are well,

do you or mark have any details on the chicken farm please ??

also i have found that the park and lake area is still supposed to be open to the public , including fisherman.
also if you go to terraserver site you can see an image from 1999 that is clear and has less trees, you can clearly see buildings in the forest.

keep us updated with any new news

snoopyuk

ps. where is the nearest airport if i was to fly in to the area to meet up with you guys ???

[edit on 5-1-2008 by snoopyuk]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Photos/videos would have been nice. Obviously if you were not able to afford a camera then so be it. We will just have to take your word for these happenings. Don't take offense but you can understand why some people would be skeptical of such claims, especially on a forum like this where there are many a story teller!!.

So perhaps interested people on here can try and put some evidence together to see what is going on here.

Has anybody located this site on Google Earth??

Does anybody live close enough to the area to investigate? (this means taking a camera too
)

I live in another country so I would not be much help here.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazer1
Don't take offense but you can understand why some people would be skeptical of such claims, especially on a forum like this where there are many a story teller!!.

None taken. Take note, I am persistent and I am determined.

So perhaps interested people on here can try and put some evidence together to see what is going on here.

I'm taking a lot of advice......good advice. Straight is the gate and narrow the way and few there be that find it!

Has anybody located this site on Google Earth??

Yes, you can google 584 Harper Valley Road, Ellijay, Georgia. Property is on the edge of the Cohutta Wilderness.

Does anybody live close enough to the area to investigate? (this means taking a camera too
)

Yes, there are 2 others that have been out to the property in last 2 weeks. Slowly but surely.

IMO, this is a most serious situation and a most strategic location for the southern region of FEMA.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

sorry, i'm going to be flippant here, don't take offence.

quote...

"You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

it just seemed appropriate somehow.

what you are saying is fascinating!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rat256

No offense taken and so felicitous. I too, at one point, would have welcomed the blue pill. I certainly was thrown off my axes. At this point the red pill would my first choice.

"We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth... for my part, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst; and to provide for it." Patrick Henry

What transpired from 2002 until October 31, 2005 would make an excellent science fiction best seller. Truth, however, is stranger than fiction.

I will continue. I am persistent and I am determined. What I saw was real. I’ve never served in the military nor worked for the government; however, the strategic implications here hit me square in the face.

I had no idea what the heck was going on initially and I’ll call initially, Phase I. Phase II was out there………………way out there! By the end of Phase III, One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest immediately comes to mind. Lucia Bozzola said it well in her plot synopsis, “With an insane asylum standing in for everyday society, Milos Forman's 1975 film adaptation of Ken Kesey's novel is a comically sharp indictment of the Establishment urge to conform. Still, McMurphy's message to live free or die is ultimately not lost on one inmate, revealing that escape is still possible even from the most oppressive conditions.”

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Let me know if there is anything I can do for the investigation, I think this is facinating.

I would like to go on a picture taking adventure.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Glad to see there are a few more people joining us in looking into this situation.

all help is welcome, if you need any info u2u me if you cant get hold of musselwhite or Mark, as i have been researching this for musselwhite for a while now.

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I thought I would chime in on this thread, seeing that I only live about 6 miles away! I live in Cherry Log not far from the site. I would like to help in anyway possible.

I am in the home design business and can easily get in touch with land owners,developers, etc. I am even going to go to the site and see it for myself.

Musselwhite, If you need ANY assistance in this matter I will gladly help you. I am at work at the moment, so forgive me if this post seems short.

Anyone involved in this thread can U2U me for info. I know the area well, and can get PICTURES!

Let me know.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Xayden]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xayden

Awesome. I will contact Mark. He's in Ellijay temporarily. I want to return to Ellijay and do some camping. A few others as well.

I now have a digital camera and recorder, however, at present, I need to get some type adapter to get it off the camera!

Get back shortly w/a u2u.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Sounds like a plan. I have a very nice camera.

I also have a few "toys" that can help in this.

BTW, Google IS way off. When I type in my home address it gives me a location about 10 miles away from where my home really is. I however don't think there is any conspiracy. I just think there are so many dirt, and rural roads in this area, that Google does not have them mapped out yet.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Xayden

That is odd that they show you a location 10 miles away, that is not even close. Well maybe Georgia is a good place to hide!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I know, right? When I moved a year ago I Googled my new address. Well, I ended up driving the moving truck to the wrong house!

So I ditched the map and used my memory instead and found it.

I hope we are able to get some good pictures to show on here. I may even stick around into the night and see what we get.

The only thing that worries me is that I do have a little one. If this goes a little to far I do worry about her safety. Though I doubt anything will happen, It's always in the back of my mind.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Xayden]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Xayden

That is why I think there would be strength in numbers in investigating this thing. I think if some people could meet somewhere near the area and stick together there would be a much better chance of safety.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

There is a strip of land between the farm and coach's property still belonging to prior owners of 511 harper valley and, over the ridge is bear creek recreational facility. It is about a 3-mile hike. If you google earth 584 harper you see the poultry farm.....just to the left of the chicken houses is the ridge i'm talking about.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I totally agree....the more the better. Heck, even if nothing happens, something good can come out of this. Make a few friends and have a nice "camping trip"

However I do believe we will see something. This place is perfect for a rabbit hole. I have done a lot of urban and rural exploring. Mostly in south Florida, and have found some pretty interesting things.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The reason I jumped on this so fast to help you, was because I had a friend in similar situation. It turned out to be a FEMA supply depot. He had all the same experiences as you. Minus the strange fog and holes around your home.

There were night drops, strange men. etc.

Don't worry we will get to the bottom of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join