It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
mark posted this just minutes ago:

MUSSELWHITE, You know, I was in Ellijay just a couple days after that event near the Conasauga river. And I believe the event was staged by the authorities as a cover story for all of the increased covert military presence alongside all the GBI/FBI/FEMA/GEMA and local law enforcement that converged there in mid-August. How conveniet. I think this was one coordinated covert military excercise going on in the Chatahoochee National Forest area, which the alledged discovery of the military bomb device was found in. Conasauga road in Gilmer county, of course, leads north right into the heart of the Chatahoochee National forest, and that is where the majority of the old forest service roads start from is Lake Conasauga Road. I rember this from back a few years ago when I first moved to Ellijay, I did a lot of hiking and exploring in that area near Lake Conasauga and on out towards Jack Rivers Falls. Perhaps Raymaker could look at some USGS maps and maybe post it here, because I distinctly remember just tons of crisscrossing old forest service roads and old logging roads that seemed to fan out north from Lake Conasuga area toward CNF. That area would make a perfect spot to set up a domestic military command post, if I were planning a TAKEOVER, I would want to put my command center right there, to easily deploy my troops so as to keep the domestic population from even thinking about fleeing into the CNF, if they wanted to try to escape into the closest National Forest from Atlanta. Anyways, the "bomb discovery" just made a perfect cover for all the exercixses I belive they started just about mid-August in the CNF. This is about 90% speculation, but I wouldn't be suprised to learn it is exactly whats going on up there. And lets not forget what I saw going on at the "rabbit hole" chicken houses when I was there on August 19th
www.abovetopsecret.com... on therainmaker's thread "firsthand observation of increased EM/military activity

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

After flying over this area last week jan, 4th 2009 I found nothing out of the ordinary just a bunch of chicken houses I was not on the ground I admit but from the air there seems to be nothing wrong, and I was not ran off nor was I hampered in anyway from flying over this area. You would think that if there was something going on there they would restrict the air space, but I was up there for over 40 minutes, and no problems at all..
the dr.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

that would stand to reason. wouldn't you think it would appear ordinary......hidden in plain sight. it wasn't ordinary when i lived there. anything but; however, all the original residents are gone excepting 933 harper valley and 480. the 480 resident still owns the property but remarried and lives elsewhere ocassionally dropping in. there has been a new resident who moved in after, what i call phase 3, was complete. there has been new construction going on at 511. just over the ridge, at Bear Creek, there was much removal of dirt which was carried off to conasaga (spelling?) lake top another ridge.

everything appeared to be completed by 2005/6. in a prior post a snapshot of FEMA underground facilities was posted above. please check it out. it shows one to be located in north georgia mtns.

as far as restricted air space. i don't think so since things are underground and well concealed and blends in perfectly.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey new guy here, i found out about the old nuclear reactor in dawsonville, ga through this site and wandered across the ellijay rabbit hole theory. has anyone checked this place out in awhile? any news? i live about an hour away and im thinking about just going up and saying, people on the internet think this is a underground base can i videotape this and show them its not. i can live stream video from my phone to the internet if i never came back or somthin. i would be scared sh*tless. but then we could put this whole thing to rest or continue looking.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by opprep

Hi everyone..not sure if anyone still reads this thread or not. My husband is from Ellijay and I used to live in Blue Ridge Ga. Few things I wanted to add to this.

We moved to Northern Ga in 95. At least once a day without fail there are jet flyovers...this is a main area for airforce flight trainings, and we recently had a collision crash between two jets. Now, I only moved here in 95, but my husband has lived here all his life and as far as he can remember...Jet flyovers have always been a norm for him.

It is a fact that yes, there are spots in Ellijay Ga that have always been picked as meeting places for homosexual men..this is not me being homophobic..its a fact..there is a place on 515 that has an area where you can park to see the site of the mountain and sunset...its nicknamed "pickle park" because 100s of gay men were discovered one time meeting up and were arrested (because of indicent exposure and sex in a public place)

Carter's Lake .....is as most know man made, and its not uncommon here in Ga for the Us Army Corps of engineers to be in charge of the lakes since they own them and built them, I think this may be due to the fact that most areas of Ga forestry are national parks and therefore owned by the Government. I have no idea of this sort of thing, or if that is how it works, but it seems to be the case. I don't know a huge amount of Carter's lake itself.....but these two facts.....they never bothered to remove anything in the ground when they turned it into a lake..so there are buildings, cars, etc at the bottom of the lake, and the catfish are HUGE...when I say HUGE...I mean HUGE! when you got the Ga Aquarium, you see catfish there that are 50+lbs, the ones in Carter's lake can reach up to 200lbs..thats not an exaggeration...no I don't have pics because I've personally have never gone fishing at Carter's Lake, however, catfish are bottomfeeders and in carter's thats all they do is sit along the bottom and gobble up everything. people have reported seeing them..but the catching of any of them normally means a snapped line.

and now the weird part of my story. Obviously with living in Ellijay, this means that Dawsonville is only about 40 minutes away, where there is a documented cement covered abandoned nuclear base. My husband says he can remember quite clearly back in the 80s..he was just a little boy and on the news everyday and being raised by his grandparents, along with an uncle who had been in Vietnam, he heard talk of the fear of nuclear war...he had been out riding his bike and normally we have amazingly awesome sunrises and sunsets, but he knew that, as I said he lived there all his life..on this particular day he had been outside playing and it was early morning, he said the sky was red....the whole sky...not just where the sun was..but the entire sky was red, and everything even seemed to look like it had a red sheen to it...like when you put on tinted glasses. he had run inside to get his grandma and she came out, now, she was in her 50s and had lived in ga all her life..she knew the difference between a sunrise/set and the sky just being red...the sky was red. They never saw it happen again, but they weren't the only ones who remembered seeing it (his grandmother passed away of cancer in 97...she smoked alot) he says he doesn't remember what ever happened with the reports, but the it was def not the result of sunrise. Others in old newspapers have reported red sky reports closer to dawsonville. Just wondering if this was the result of Dawsonville or what you guys are speaking of in Ellijay. My husband when I told him, says he has no knowledge of any underground base in Ellijay, nor any strange happenings, but then..he's never known about it to go over there and see.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

Here is something interesting...faa aircraft..and one is listed for being on Harper Valley Road....not sure if this means anything at all?
www.city-data.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

Aircraft: STEMME GMBH & CO S10-VT (Glider, Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: BOMBARDIER ROTAX (ALL) (4 Cycle) N-Number: 54BR , Serial Number: 11-041, Year manufactured: 2000, Airworthiness Date: 04/13/2000 Registrant (Individual): Bill Rhoades, 480 Harper Valley Rd, Ellijay, GA 30540 Read more: www.city-data.com...
i think this is the gentleman that married my next door neighbor - second husband - will ck it out - i believe he passed as well as the first hubby! i've been back to the rabbit hole several times december, 09 and a coupla times early 2010. everything is dead so to speak - i visited my old home and it's just dead - no sign of life excepting the truck that that made its appearance - never did see who was in the truck but it was from the "guardian house" -

it's interesting about the red sky - around what year i wonder did the red sky incident happen.

whoever wants to ck it out go right ahead but i would be weary travelling alone.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Any updates on this situation? Theresa? Mark?

I have been away from ATS, traveling for about a year now, was looking forward to some new developments in this most intriguing situation....

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by therainmaker
Any updates on this situation? Theresa? Mark?

I have been away from ATS, traveling for about a year now, was looking forward to some new developments in this most intriguing situation....
yes, i need to email you - i've been back twice - tooks pics - met both times almost immediately - also, something on the object as well -

my email is the same -

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
hi rainmaker glad you are back safe and sound,

theresa, can you also send me the new info etc ....do you still have my email address ??

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Don't know where everyone went but am wondering what happened?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I live about 45 minutes North. Its a shame there has been no new updates/evidence

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join