It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport flu shot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I've been watching the news, reading online and
it doesn't quite fit.
www.msnbc.msn.com...
going to the airport? once you have gone through
a full security sweep. you can voluntarily get a flu shot.
the ideas that pop into my head when I see this are.
why inside of security? you could possibly take a
needle and cause a problem.
how soon till the shots are mandatory?
think about it, drug the flyers and nobody causes trouble
or
chip the flyers and soon enough we know where all the
"bad people" are.
am I the only one who see's this as a stepping stone to more
insidious things.
let me know what you think

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
As far as I'm aware, most flu 'shots' are being migrated over to the nasal-spray form. The only limiting factor is that it is 'new' and contains live, but weakened viruses, as opposed to fragments of the protein jacket that are introduced through the injection.

So, I don't see the danger.

And if you live your life worried about being chipped through injections or drugged... I've got news for you. With the computer technology available today I can map your facial features and identify you even after you've been stung a million times by bees and your head has swollen up to the size of a watermelon. Advances in chemical sensors could also pick you out by your body's unique pheromones.

And a number of 'be happy' drugs can be absorbed through the lungs and not have to be injected. I could configure the air freshener on the wall to mellow everyone out if I wanted to put a little bit of time and research into it.

So, if they REALLY to track us... we already have the technology.

But seeing as the F-14A's Radar, the AWG 9 (one of the most advanced in the world at its time, and still having impressive capabilities, even though it was replaced by the APG 71) had an 8080 processor that gave it its remarkable 'scan while track' features.... I doubt we really push the envelopes of technology too terribly far with many of our systems today.

new topics

join