It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran stops selling oil in U.S. dollars

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
As for oil dollars, no-longer accepted as US Dollars. Well I tried to suggest months ago, hah -- even years ago it was going to come to pass. It's only the beginning my American friends.

Though I'm no dollar wizard I do know a little about the USA dollar w/out being the world currency. Watch-out. 1929 will have been just a nudge on the shoulder.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The NAU already exist. The elite of the banking and industrial world have just about completely taken over.
But what alarms me the most is our apathy and outright denial of this fact. We are in serious danger. We have allowed a few rich bankers and industrial familys to guide us into a future of horrors and we do nothing about it.
Is there no way for all of us to come together and finally do something about this?
The biggest obstacle to world peace we face as a society and indeed the entire world is facing is coming from right here in our own country.
This is NOT a democrat thing or a republican thing.
This is something very EVIL, and it has been flourishing in the shadows of our democracy for 50+ years.
It is quite obvious that the American people no longer have a voice in what our govt. is doing and that must be changed.
If the American people had a voice then there would be no troops in Iraq.
If the American people had a voice then there would be no missles being placed in East Europe.
If the American people had a voice then there would be health care for all who couldn't afford it.
Come on people! WAKE UP!!!

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join