It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] 0,1,2,3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hammurabian?

The Code of Laws

1. If any one ensnare another, putting a ban upon him, but he can not prove it, then he that ensnared him shall be put to death.

2. If any one bring an accusation against a man, and the accused go to the river and leap into the river, if he sink in the river his accuser shall take possession of his house. But if the river prove that the accused is not guilty, and he escape unhurt, then he who had brought the accusation shall be put to death, while he who leaped into the river shall take possession of the house that had belonged to his accuser.

3. If any one bring an accusation of any crime before the elders, and does not prove what he has charged, he shall, if it be a capital offense charged, be put to death.

4. If he satisfy the elders to impose a fine of grain or money, he shall receive the fine that the action produces.

5. If a judge try a case, reach a decision, and present his judgment in writing; if later error shall appear in his decision, and it be through his own fault, then he shall pay twelve times the fine set by him in the case, and he shall be publicly removed from the judge's bench, and never again shall he sit there to render judgement.

The rest is here: eawc.evansville.edu...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Seeker-ofs post is gone out of here, I thought there was another mods post in here also.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Seeker-ofs post is gone out of here, I thought there was another mods post in here also.

Ya, all the posts just went one up on me. I tried searching for 'two words' in relation to 'Hammurabian' and am getting nada!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hammarabi's Code, the first written law in human history. dont know on the spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
it talks of hiding yours ...is that a clue is it talking about something everybody has?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
I N S A B A T U
N S A B A T U I
S A B A T U I N
A B A T U I N S
B A T U I N S A
A T U I N S A B
T U I N S A B A
U I N S A B A T
T U I N S A B A
A T U I N S A B
B A T U I N S A
A B A T U I N S
S A B A T U I N
N S A B A T U I
I N S A B A T U
A A B I N S T U
S A T A N I B U
I S A T A N B U
A T S I A N B U
A S I A N B T U
A T S B U I A N
A T S N U B I A
A T S A B U I N
U B S A T A N I

Code form, but why ?

Checking something. Wait!

Edit: Nope that didn't work. For some reason when you quote the above it separates/rearranges everything on the typing screen.

I just ran this code through a DNA/RNA translator program. I think that it is time to up my meds!

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I just ran this code through a DNA/RNA translator program. I think that it is time to up my meds!

B is not a nucleotide and I is very rare and doesn't occur in DNA or normal mRNA.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by amantine

Originally posted by Jonna

B is not a nucleotide and I is very rare and doesn't occur in DNA or normal mRNA.

Well why didn't you say that before? You could have saved me the effort!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Notice below 4s name. "the4" in red. I'm assuming he's a 'special' member or possibly being used by someone of a higher authority.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well..hmm...I doubt he is a regular member..admin or hacker lol..

I'm kinda late, seeing as I have been gone for the past few days, but uh..can someone clue me in here?

-wD

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
interesting I thought they were parts of each other, I like the overlay effect and could notice that certain pages were rotated out by 90 degrees. Very clever, I wonder if there is a way to make that into an encryption standard with variable layers being rotated per some key based logrithym.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I dunno, but that must have taken a while to break up in Photoshop.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Why do you guys think this is code?

I N S A B A T U
N S A B A T U I
S A B A T U I N
A B A T U I N S
B A T U I N S A
A T U I N S A B
T U I N S A B A
U I N S A B A T
T U I N S A B A
A T U I N S A B
B A T U I N S A
A B A T U I N S
S A B A T U I N
N S A B A T U I
I N S A B A T U
A A B I N S T U
S A T A N I B U
I S A T A N B U
A T S I A N B U
A S I A N B T U
A T S B U I A N
A T S N U B I A
A T S A B U I N
U B S A T A N I

It's just an anagram of the first word I N S A B A T U

Well not really an anagram cause it doesn't form other words
but surely you guys have done this as in the example below

ie;

SABANADE
ABANADES
ANADESAB
NADESABA

1ST SET OF 2 THEN SO ON

www.wordsmith.org...

"A word or phrase formed by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase. For example, Elvis to Lives.
verb tr., intr. "

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Sheesh... I just started this ring thing and got that message figured out before I had time to read the rest of the post... hopefully they put some better graphical hacking stuph in... that wasn't challenging at all to figure out. (I'm a graphic artist, so I guess I just know to recognize stuff like that... the transparency grid gave it away).

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
the Hammarabian lines? correct me if im wrong, but isn't Hammarabi on the new Iraqi money too? maybe the possible two words are hidden in part of the new Iraqi money?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Interesting!

Wonder what ever happened to this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join