It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul wins 2nd YouTube/CNN debate ..MSM pretends it never happened

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
...looks like the good doctor Ron Paul is a couple million away from some election wins in a few of states. He needs 12$ million by the end of December and is at 10.2$.

Here's snippets from the YouTube debate:

www.ronpaul2008.com...

[edit on 2-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well god help us all if you're right. Last thing the planet needs is another neo-con in the white house. This guy (Ron Paul) is just more BS - in a different pile. Re-packaged Neo-Con trash... New words - same meaning.

J.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

I don't know what you get that idea. Paul is anti-war, for abolishing the neocon'd fed reserve and is a physician who cares about people. He has had nothing to do w/ 'thinktanks' of war & I can't find any relation to the 'conspiracy' organizations, check this video, outs the Mexican prez, who's pro-NAFTA & explains a lot about Paul's sincerity:

"On the NAU, CFR, & Trilateral Commission"
dailypaul.com... (YouTube video)

Anti-NAU, NAFTA & immigration 'problem' -- no more pro-U.N., "big gov't" & the FDA's regulation process. He's actually kind of awesome.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I hope you guys don't forget to donate money on BOSTON TEA PARTY DEC. 16

teaparty07.com...

Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well god help us all if you're right. Last thing the planet needs is another neo-con in the white house. This guy (Ron Paul) is just more BS - in a different pile. Re-packaged Neo-Con trash... New words - same meaning.

J.

Whoa, where did that come from? lol

How is Ron Paul a NeoCon?

I thought "NeoCon" was referring to a political belief system. Of which Ron Paul seems to have little connection to.

Care to explain your post? Otherwise most of us will see it as meaningless trash-talk.

You have an open invitation to explain what you mean by that, so by all means, feel free to let us in on the secret.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackViolet
Hello Everybody

This topic and thread is the one to propel me from lurker to account holder,

I will start by saying that even what i am about to post unnerves me,mostly because i like to think the best of people and to discredit someone unrests me,
Here goes,urrgh...

What if,and its a big if,That Ron Paul is a set up,
That he is being used by them,that he portrays one thing and gains the trust
and confidence of many and is thrust into power then at the right moment
turns on his heel and speeds forth the plans and purposes of those that
seek to enslave.

It may sound trite for me to say but he seems like a very nice and sincere man
and i really hope that i am wrong.
I do apologize if what i am saying offends someone,that is never the intent.
I am basing my reasoning on the fact that deviousness knows no bounds and i wouldn't put it past some to concoct such wretched schemes.

Thankyou for not hating me in saying this

Need mental floss...

BV

Hi Black,

I hate to answer a question with a question but......How do we know you are not a plant in a worthless effort to discredit Dr Paul???

Also if you honestly think he is a plant to get us to be confussed he has been at telling lies and voted the wrong way for a very long time just go back and look at Dr Pauls voting and ethics (OBGYN) records also you may want to look at the CFR website for his name on top of it....He isnt on their which is a sure sign he does not work for the NEW WORLD ORDER....He is "the peoples" candidate not the powers that be..........

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz
The way I look at it, Ron Paul has a rabid following of people desperate for change. When he loses the election, The # should hit the fan. We need guerilla terrorism on the scale of fight club. Liberty or death you big brother police state mother****ers.

Reall???? When have you seen one ounce of violence out of any Ron Paul supporters??? Actually I just seen a big bunch of spew about a Hitlery Clinton supporter with a bunch of road flares strapped to his chest and demanding to speak with her.....Also how much crazier do you get to be a supporter than that??? How can you say we Ron Paul supporters are nuts after seeing that????

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
The only way to get a true sense of who the country feels is the best team is to take a sample from across the country.

they've done that, its called a straw poll and Ron Paul has won more state straw polls than any other candidate.

www.ronpaul2008.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Action now will determine outcome in '08. It's as simple as that. And the supporters of Ron Paul are taking peaceful actions to get the word out.

Because the MSM is scared to mention Ron Paul, other tactics are used. Some of these are viewed as bad, some as good, even among his supporters. But the old saying is still true that bad press is better than no press.

The street corners in a nearby town are seeing an increase in plain cardboard boxes that say "Google Ron Paul--Revolution". (If you're interested in how I've watched this evolve, there's a link to my thread here on ATS about this in my signature box.) The fact is that RP supporters ARE active, and that is scaring those who want the illegal/unconstitutional candidates to remain in power.

So everyone here that supports Ron Paul, get out there and put his name on a box. Make America more aware of him. The 70 year old Bingo Beauty driving past your sign in her '84 Buick is just as likely to remember his name as she is to remember Obama.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
blast from the past

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join