It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't handle the truth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I always loved that slogan. Well, according to CSM Robert O Dean (Retired), humans on this planet were spliced with higher ascended genes and humanoid ape like beings. Interesting if you read the story of Cain and Able, when Cain was afraid saying "Surely they will kill me where they find me!", who was he speaking about?

Could he have been speaking about the humanoid ape beings that were living outside the garden? Or the story about Adam and Eve hearing the footsteps of GOD and they hid. But let's not use religion for the source of this posting but CSM Robert Dean himself.

He was a E8 in Norad and held the highest clearance (CST) which stands for Cosmic. He stated that there are four major groups of Aliens that have and are still visiting this planet. If we go by other whistleblowers, these groups consist of the Greys, Dracos, Nommos, and lastly a race that looks identical to the human race.
Greys (Beings used to living in low light conditions possibly underground cave dwellers)
Dracos (Reptile like beings possibly the creators of the Dinosaurs)
Nommos (Fish like beings that came from the Dogon Star Sirius)
Human like beings (Possibly our ancestors)

If we study these groups of beings and look at nature far as the dominent species on this planet in chronological order, the Nommos (Fish), Dracos (Dinosaurs), Human like beings (Humans), and last the Greys (Underground Dwellers) fits in the evolution of intelligent life on this planet.

What if our ancestors were infact these group of beings, and in cycles they create life splicing their genes on earth for a number of years until the next group creates it's version of life.

We could possibly be little zoo animals in a large biological universe for their simple amusement.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Or could it be that we create these beings out of our imaginations according to the forms already present in our experiences? I find the latter to be the more probable. That’s not so say that I discount the possibility of extraterrestrial or extra dimensional life.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've always wondered what he was talking about when he was afraid someone would kill him. Who else was really around?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I've thought about aliens being the missing link before. I don’t know, but I like your idea. It makes sense that’s who the ones Cain was afraid of would be. What would the mark that protected him be then?

new topics

top topics

join