It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lakers are BACK!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Time for a Laker update... Because i know you all LOVE the Lakers so much, and love seeing them on top of the confernce

I am scared about Kobe's Pinky. This could turn out bad.

Over the last week, he keeps getting it hit, and it is effecting his shot (see 3-10 from the foul line in the 1st half vs Dallas)

It seems Bynum is more hurt then it was originaly let on... i can only hope he is back by the playoffs.

The lakers defense right now is not good, they just don't have anyone down low to intimidate people, Gasol is the perfect fit for the offense, but he defense is not going to stop the Western big men in the playoffs, thats what we need Bynum for... aslo, his head is not in the Game all the time (see his foul on Kidd in the closing seconds of the Dallas game).

once they get thier hurt guys back, the lakers will be 11 deep, thats having 11 guys that could be starting...

Other then that, the Lakers were the #1 seed for a few days again, second time this season, and couldn't hold onto it...

The lakers also have a 'easy' end to the season, they have more home games then road games, (7 road, 14 home) (i count the game at the Clippers as a home game, because it is....)

All im saying is... Dallas Fans, Phonix Fans, Houstan Fans, Hornet Fans, Jazz Fans, Spurs Fans, Nugget Fans, and Warrior Fans... get ready to be dissapointed... again...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Because i know you all LOVE the Lakers so much, and love seeing them on top of the confernce

All im saying is [...] Houstan Fans [...] get ready to be dissapointed... again...

You know why I'm quoting this. I don't need to waste my time with a comment.

[edit on 3/16/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
arghh the lakers lost 2 in a row, starting a hard 4-day road trip versus western rivals. tonite them up vs dallas, and they will get hornets next. w/out gasol and bynum, that's 0-4.

but in the long run, they will win everything anyways

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

Thankfuly they got thru thier Toughest 4 game streach of the season at 2-2 WITHOUT Gasol...

The only thing that matter this season for the Lakers is the playoffs.

Thats it.

The Lakers will be getting Great players back from the Injured list... and should only get better heading into the Playoffs...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
My team (Warrriors) beat you at home, it was kind of a blow out. But the back to back game was a very very fun one to watch. Shame that it was decided on an awful offensive foul call.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostineuphoria
My team (Warrriors) beat you at home, it was kind of a blow out. But the back to back game was a very very fun one to watch. Shame that it was decided on an awful offensive foul call.

That was a GREAT mini-2-game series.. and i would HATE to see the Warriors in the 1st round...

That offensive foul was bad.

I thought it should have been a no call.

2 player went down, neither team had the advantage because of the fall... what was worse is that it took a full a second after they hit the ground, to call the foul... of well...

Monte Ellies is a Freak... that kid is only going to get better EVERY game he plays...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The Lakers, the darlings of the NBA.
I guess when Showbee cries loud enuff, they will get him help.
Well he did and they did.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Alxandro]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join