It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS & NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, in the same way AIDS was grafted onto Hb vaccines and small pox vaccines in 78/79 to launch this epidemic, my prediction is that the cure won't be released until enough of the population have it that they will be able to use the cure shots to implant our little chips.

Wouldn't that be screwy if the cure for AIDS is only accessable through means of a microchip implant due to "special circumstances of the virus"?

I'm just waiting to read this somehwere in the future...

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mogus
Well, in the same way AIDS was grafted onto Hb vaccines and small pox vaccines in 78/79 to launch this epidemic

huh?

Where is your source for this?

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Be enlightened friend...

To All,

During my talks in Las Vegas last weekend I revealed a few things about aids that I have been keeping close to my chest. I have already revealed that I saw that AIDS was man made to eleminate the undesirable elements of society while I was attached to Naval Security and Intelligence. I stated this fact in my paper "The Secret Government." Now for the rest of the story.

The first study was made in 1957 by scientists meeting in Huntsville Alabama. That study resulted in "Alternative 3." Another study was made by the Club of Rome in 1968 to determine the limits to growth. The result of the study was that civilization as we know it would collapse shortly after the year 2000 unless the population was seriously curtailed. Several Top Secret recommendations were made to the ruling elite by Dr. Aurelio Peccei of the Club of Rome. The chief recommendation was to develop a microbe which would attack the auto immune system and thus render the development of a vaccine impossible. The orders were given to develop the microbe and to also develop a cure and a prophylactic. The microbe would be used against the general population and would be introduced by vaccine administered by the World Health Organization. The prophylactic was to be used by the ruling elite. The cure will be administered to the survivors when they decide that enough people have died. It will be announced as newly developed. This plan was called Global 2000. The cure and the prophylactic are suppressed. Funding was obtained from the U.S. Congress under H.B. 15090 where $10 million was given to the Department of Defense to produce "a synthetic biological agent, an agent that does not naturally exist and for which no natural immunity could have been acquired." "Within the next 5 to 10 years it would probably be possible to make a new infective microorganism which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease causing organisms.

Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease." The project was carried out at Fort Detrick Maryland. Since large populations were to be decimated the ruling elite decided to target the "undesirable elements of society" for extermination. Specifically targeted were the black, hispanic, and homosexual populations. The name of the project that developed AIDS is MKNAOMI. The African continent was infected via smallpox vaccine in 1977. The U.S. population was infected in 1978 with the hepatitis B vaccine through the Centers for Disease Control and the New York Blood Center. You now have the entire story. The order was given by the POLICY COMMITTEE of THE BILDERBERG GROUP based in Switzerland. Other measures were also ordered. The one you will be able to check the easiest is the Haig - Kissinger Depopulation Policy which is administered by the State Department.

When you put this information out do not edit it and please give me and this board full credit as the source of the information. Please post the board phone number with this file. That is how I stay alive. This board is THE CITIZENS AGENCY FOR JOINT INTELLIGENCE, SYSOP - WILLIAM COOPER, (602) 567-6725

To aid you in your research of this CRIME the name of the report was "THE LIMITS TO GROWTH" A REPORT FOR THE CLUB OF ROME'S PROJECT ON THE PREDICAMENT OF MANKIND. In April 1968 the study began in the Accademia dei Lincei in Rome Italy. They met at the instigation of Dr. Aurelio Peccei. The Top Secret recommendations of the results of the study were made by Dr. Aurelio Peccei who pledged not to use the prophylactic and not to take the cure should the microbe be developed and should he contract the disease. Dr. Peccei was hailed as a great hero for deciding to take the same risk as the general population. The public results of the study were published in 1972. The MIT project team that participated in the study are listed below:

Dr. Dennis L. Meadows, director, United States

Dr. Alison A. Anderson, United States (pollution)

Dr. Jay M. Anderson, United States (pollution)

Ilyas Bayar, Turkey (agriculture)

William W. Behrens III, United States (resources)

Farhad Hakimzadeh, Iran (population)

Dr. Steffen Harbordt, Germany (socio-political trends)

Judith A Machen, United States (administration)

Dr. Donella H. Meadows, United States (population)

Peter Milling, Germany (capital)

Nirmala S. Murthy, India (population)

Roger F. Naill, United States (resources)

Jorgen Randers, Norway (population)

Stephen Shantzis, United States (agriculture)

John A. Seeger, United States (administration)

Marilyn Williams, United States (documentation)

Dr. Erich K. O. Zahn, Germany (agriculture)

When the study was completed in 1969 U.N. Secretary General U Thant made this statement:

"I do not wish to seem overdramatic, but I can only conclude from the information that is available to me as Secretary-General, that the Members of the United Nations have perhaps ten years left in which to subordinate their ancient quarrels and launch a global partnership to curb the arms race, to defuse the population explosion, and to supply the required momentum to development efforts. If such a global partnership is not forged within the next decade, then I very much fear that the problems I have mentioned will have reached such staggering proportions that they will be beyond our capacity to control." U Thant, 1969

MKNAOMI was developed by the Special Operations Division (SOD) scientists at Ft. Detrick, Maryland under the supervision of the CIA and for the CIA. A reference to the project MKNAOMI can be found in "The Intelligence Community" By Fain et al, Bowker, 1977.

I swear that all of the above information is true and correct to the best of my memory and knowledge. I give this information to the people of the world in hopes that someone will have the courage and resources to help me end this madness. The illuminati (the order) are in complete control of most of the world and they have declared war against the general populations of all nations. We must stop them at all costs. Please help me for I cannot do it alone. Please send this file without editing to everyone that you know and ask them to do the same. God bless you all.

William Cooper
19744 Beach Blvd., Ste. 301
Huntington Beach, Ca. 92648

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 07:14 PM
link   
[yawn]

Where might your paper, "The Secret Government" be found?

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yawn?

You find that article boring?

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I also find this hard to believe. Might we ask as to the source of your documentation so we might engage in a productive review of its credibility?

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I can't say the ' secret ' plan seems to be working as the world's population is growing exponentially. AIDS is way down on the scale for virilience and morbidity, it wouldn't be a good choice for depopulation.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Your asking for the source?
So, does this mean you didn't read the full article which provides the name William Cooper at the end?

www.williamcooper.com
The man was recently shot to death but his site remains. Rush called him the most dangerous man on radio and Clinton spent a lot of time during his term trying to shut him up.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 06:57 AM
link   
And thusly, you reveal strong reasons to doubt your credibility.

Mr. Cooper was of dubious credibility to say the least. I met Milton in late 1987 and was exceptionally impressed with his ability to complete sentences while finishing 500ml of gin. on his own. However, this and deception appeared to be his primary talents. Our serious UFO research team at the university where I found my involvement was immediately skeptical of Milton William Cooper. We were certain he would end up causing much more harm than good.

Mr. Cooper felt that mundane things like licenses and taxes were an insult to his freedom. He normally carried more than one sidearm and would brandish them at people with which he had conflict.

It's no surprise that someone like this would end up being shot by police as he tried to make an escape, killing one cop and attempting to kill another by running over him with a car.

Any alcoholic schizophrenic can duplicate his fate whether you believe in aliens, the Matrix, or Illuminati, or Santa Clause for that matter. Just drive around with no license, take pot-shots at folks, and see how long it takes a cop squad to come after you.

Certainly, this poor sad man is not your only source?

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by William

huh?

Where is your source for this?

The Hepatitis B vaccine study in 1978 appears to have been the initial means of planting the infection in New York City. The test protocol specified non-monogamous males only, and homosexuals received a different vaccine from heterosexuals. At least 25-50% of the first reported New York AIDS cases in 1981 had received the Hepatitis B test vaccine in 1978. By 1984, 64% of the vaccine recipients had AIDS, and the figures on the current infection rate for the participants of that study are held by the U.S. Department of Justice, and "unavailable."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

tsss tssss tssss.....

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 09:36 AM
link   
1) AIDS isn't a microbe. It's a virus. There's as much difference between a microbe and a virus as there is between a nuclear submarine and a bicycle.

2) AIDs exists in wild monkey populations long before it crossed over to man. So you're saying that the original intent was to eliminate the Sooty Mangeby Monkey (aka Green Monkey); the source of HIV-2?

Whoda thought a lil' bitty African monkey was a threat to the entire world? "Planet of the Apes" scenario, anyone?

Other notes:
Computer modeling (and analysis of stored tissue samples) shows that the virus arose in the human populations between 1930 and 1940.

This relatively rare disease became more widespread thanks to "Patient Zero"; a Canadian flight attendant called Gaetan Dugas. He wasn't Black nor was he from Africa.

Cooper had an agenda (blame a dramatic disease on someone.) His research doesn't hold up.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 10:13 AM
link   
UP :

The Hepatitis B vaccine study in 1978 appears to have been the initial means of planting the infection in New York City. The test protocol specified non-monogamous males only, and homosexuals received a different vaccine from heterosexuals. At least 25-50% of the first reported New York AIDS cases in 1981 had received the Hepatitis B test vaccine in 1978. By 1984, 64% of the vaccine recipients had AIDS, and the figures on the current infection rate for the participants of that study are held by the U.S. Department of Justice, and "unavailable."

ATS has bad info there.

I happened to be in med school at the time. We did weekly journal reviews (too much to read, so everyone took one or two magazines and told us what was in them that week.) By a very odd coincidence, I reviewed the June 5, 1981 paper on what would later be AIDS (reports of pneumocystis carinii and Kaposi's sarcoma in what appeared to be a minor cluster epidemic.) I also reviewed the Center for Disease Control's Monthly Morbidity Weekly Report (an odd coincidence had both reports appearing simultaneously and I said to my colleagues that this was very unusual... outbreak of the same cancers in New York and on the West Coast.

It can take up to 10 years to show symptoms of AIDs. 2 years isn't long enough to cause a complete immunosystem collapse (including an extremely aggressive form of Kaposi's sarcoma).

JAMA's summary of the first reports:
www.ama-assn.org...

======================
Not insulting anyone's intelligence, here, but I realized the above may be hard to read. Translation: AIDs takes awhile to develop. The first symptoms anyone reported on were a type of pneumonia, and a very very very rare cancer (Karposi's sarcoma.)

The cancer and pneumonia reports first appeared in June 1981. That means the data was sent in for publication in late 1980 or early 1981. That means the patients were failing/dying in 1980. That means from the time of the innoculation to the death time is a year or so.

That's like saying that "I got this big box of car parts shipped in from Detroit and I built my very own Suburban (a very big car) from it in my garage last night."

Nobody working at his house can build a huge vehicle in one night.

Nobody develops AIDs with Kaposi's sarcoma and dies of it in 12 months (unless they were half-dead in the first place... and these people weren't.)

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 10:40 AM
link   
- the book by Tom Bearden - www.cheniere.org...

top topics

join