It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any "real" proof of the Dulce base whatsoever?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

The book has nothing to do with the 'Dulce battle' or all that garbage from Phil Schneider. It's not about aliens or evil greys or bodies at A51. It's not about Bob Lazar either. Bennewitz is in there, but not as a witness of evil aliens - more a witness of experimental stealth tech and advanced satellite espionage.

Gabe Valdez was a New Mexico State policeman who worked in the Dulce area for decades; he knew the people. Greg Valdez (book's author) is his son who also worked in law enforcement around the same area. Neither of them are known as hoaxers and both have good reputations.

Gabe Valdez interacted with the 'researchers' who thought, like Moulton-Howe, that evil aliens were mutilating cattle in the area. His own suspicions were way more terrestrial and involved military operations in the area. This was borne out by seeing helicopters with his own eyes and one incident with a team wearing black combats and no patches. He had similar incidents reported to him directly by others who lived in the area too.

He came to believe that a secretive program was underway, not aliens. Maybe it was? Such things do happen and particularly during the Cold War. Maybe he was mistaken about some of his evidence of military ops? Ultimately, his own experience, police reports and conversations with the residents of the area (Jicarilla Apache Nation) left him in no doubt that something secretive was being carried out.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GVALDEZ

I would like a copy of the pdf book, please.

[email protected]
edit on 8/29/2014 by Musing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Linda Howe is on Coast to Coast tonight, explaining everything about Dulce. The grays mutilate cattle to eat. Well hey, we do that too. ;-)

More Dulce nonsense

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Like yourself, I'd rather have my ears mutilated than spend time listening to LMH on Dulce. Recently she's been promoting the drone hoax as actually real. Says it all really

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

Linda Howe is on Coast to Coast tonight, explaining everything about Dulce. The grays mutilate cattle to eat. Well hey, we do that too. ;-)

More Dulce nonsense

Wow, isn't that coincidental.
So I gotta ask - any relation to Anthony F. Sanchez?
EDITED TO ADD: my mistake, saw Sanchez and read Valdez.
edit on 29-8-2014 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

originally posted by: Kandinsky
Like yourself, I'd rather have my ears mutilated than spend time listening to LMH on Dulce. Recently she's been promoting the drone hoax as actually real. Says it all really

LMH. Watched Mirage Men again recently, that LMH is getting kookier than ever.
edit on 29-8-2014 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Everybody read Kandinsky's post at the top of this page. Then read it again. Great post.

Why you'd respond to that with a post about alien B.S. is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

I remember around 2010 when Sanchez had a sock account to promote his book. Stood out a mile with one post after another saying what a great guy Sanchez was and how wonderfully written the book. Here we are, years later, and he's a regular on the circuit. It was like Branton on caffeine, a veritable alien deathstar concealed under the mesa.

Think big and pitch hard!

@ dogshark - you're right on to ask the questions and Greg's one of the good guys imo.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a ,eaa reply to: Kandinsky
a measured, logical and analytical approach, and what is needed, IMHO.
The point is, scads of folks could come on this thread, or reveal in some other way, their anecdotal testimony about Dulce. I've seen several that are members here, even, who claimed to work at different levels of the supposed complex. But there's really no point in arguing it, anecdotal or otherwise….imho, again.

It is how the experiencers are perceived, really, as Kandinsky unknowingly or maybe knowingly, addressed between the lines in his answer, I'm replying to.

You need a good reputation, both in work and otherwise, and then maybe, just maybe, you'll be believed.

The point is, no one can go there, and take pics and come out and provide them. It's a difficult and next to impossible situiation to answer the question this thread asks. I could have seen it, my next door neighbor could have seen it…the point is, we don't have independent, believeable corroboration, and such doesn't really exist, either.
That's the point.

You don't go to such a hidden place without a certain invitation, and accompaniment by those who invited you there and come out to live and tell about it. That's the paradox of trying to prove it exists, again, IMHO. And if you did live to tell about it, you'll be branded as crazy and vetted in a way almost no one could pass, and those who invited you and took you know that, plan for that, rely upon that, to keep the secrecy of whether it exists or not.
Regards,
Tetra50

edit on 29-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

The problem with LMH is she does some actual environmental reporting once in a while, so she isn't 100% nuts. But then you need to filter out her loony stuff. For instance, there actually is a star fish die off on the Pacific coast, which was the first part of her broadcast last night. Then later she delved into the secret underground base of Dulce, which probably is not real. OK, OK, definitely not real.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogshark

Everybody read Kandinsky's post at the top of this page. Then read it again. Great post.

Why you'd respond to that with a post about alien B.S. is beyond me.

Because, no one can assert anything about Dulce being possibly real, without being seen, or made to be seen, as some kind of flake…..that's not new. It is an impossible thing to prove, much less discuss for a very long time.
I describe the reasons why in my reply…it's just a closed box….and it never could be anything else, even if some of us know it's real, experienced it whatever…..it wouldn't matter, and the box was built that very friggin way, no matter how much you and I and lots of people can't stand that…..

But you're right: see Kandinsky's post at the top of the page. It is extra special. And I don't say that often or about much, but it makes sense. And i don't say that about much of anything anymore, either, for what that's worth.
tetra

edit on 30-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Here is a link to a free PDF copy of the book if anyone is interested.
a reply to: tetra50

www.nmufoconference.com...#!greg-giveaway/cqpt

edit on 7-10-2014 by GVALDEZ because: Broken link

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

There is proof that something crashed at Mt. Archuleta (not Archuleta mesa) years ago. This information was given to Paul Bennewitz by the Air Force.

Note: In recent years, William Cooper has stated that the UFO documents he saw while in Naval Intelligence were intended to mislead him into *snip*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join