It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunfire taking place at the pentagon on 911??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Weird I was looking at a video of the pentagon attack on 911 and I saw something I never noticed, on another side of the pentagon (not the one attacked by the so called terrorist) it looks like some gunfire was going on or a bomb of some sort was set off.

The flashes can be seen around 12 second on the right side.
Maybe someone was to be silenced and maybe he they simulated his death because of the attack...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
No, it was just a holographic projection.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wow thats pretty interesting... it's not even on the side that was hit so you cant use the excuse of "it's air coming out due to the floors collapsing in on each other, etc...."..... Great find and I cant wait to find out what it is...

I wish I could provide an answer but I just dont have one!!

lol, as I am watching Inside 9/11 on Nat Geo a guy just said he heard small arms fire outside of the pentagon, idk if that has anything to do with this video

[edit on 11/13/2007 by racerzeke]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Could it simply be a flickering fluorescent light.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Doubtful that's a lightbulb/fluorescent -- maybe a fire from whatever sort of blast it was? Lighting up some evidence probably...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Nice find. Seriously.. I wouldn't have picked that up after a million views. Well, that might be stretching it a bit but anyways I only see one flash of lights.(Did I not watch long enough) So if this was a bomb or gun shots there was only one set of them. This kinda makes me think it's something else. I think if it was a bomb we would see a bigger explosion and perhaps fire coming out the windows. If it were gun shots i would expect to see more flashes of light in the window.

This is still a good and interesting find and I'm curious as to what it is.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
IMO that looks like muzzle flash from a gun in a dark room...looks like two quick shots. That is, unless it's some sort of reflection on the window from something outside.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I see 2 flashes across 2 windows.
We need to think that that is not a small flash if you consider the distance.
Also its in the other side of the building so it cannot be anything related to the so called crash.

new topics

top topics

join