It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSME Introduction.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Jeez man I must be thicker than I figure. How did I miss your new moniker? My friend you deserve the spot. You are a respected member in my areas of interest. Sorry for the delayed notice.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by cmdrkeenkid

Oh, I'm watching out. But it never hurts to listen to advice. We'ld all be speaking German if Herr Hitler would have listened more.

Can't say your posts on the matter of space exploration have been memorable so that means that you either do not post much or have largely stuck to what i also consider accurate! Now that you are a bonified expert, irrespective of your protests to the contrary (
) , i am going to hold you to the standards i wish to see FSME impose on themselves.

It wont be stalking but i do cover a lot of ground and the space forum is not exactly very active!

Good luck .

PS: Why advice do you believe Hitler should have followed? Should he for instance have followed the original "Case Yellow"? Does anyone still believe that Hitler simply got 'lucky' the first few years? It's off topic but that's where i go when given the opportunity.

Stellar

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

If you need some Supermod interventions, please let me know. I tend to read more of this forum, than I post, but usually check it while I'm on.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnbbbbbbbbbbbbnnnnnnnnn

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Good to recognize a genuine attitude of leadership toward your post, and to science in general.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join