It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a damnded week

page: 1

join
share:
Al

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
ok, well monday went alright. Went to a protest at UCLA against Ward Connerly, the anti-affirmative action bastard. He got affirmative action banned in michigan a lil while ago. We Heckled him and stuff, he wanted to kick us out of the place where they were speaking but they wouldn't do it.

Anyways, got home, found out my only 3% of my godfathers kidneys work... i dunno how much longer ima have left to see him... then on tuesday I ended up taking it out on my best friend cause i was just all #ed up.. you know what happens.. and now she wont talk to me.. i dunno if she'll ever talk to me... i think she told her parents to not give the phone to her if i call also.. cause right when they hear my voice they go, "oh, vicki is busy" and they hang up. lightening fast. i don't even ask for her. And she completely ignores me at school.. sucks...

And then i was actually looking forward to something today (saturday) but melissa said her parents dont want her to go anywhere with me. What a bummer.

heh.. i was just looking at houses right now with my parents over in valencia. might move over there. They are either going to have to move, or have a 1-2 hour commute. Most likely the move... so ima prolly move by 2nd semester of this year, or sr year. (though they are giving me the choice of staying for me until i finish high school) I dont mind it anyways.. nothing left for me here in LA. All my friends are gone, I hardly get to see them since they go to college. school sucks since im basically lonely there, no actual real friends... and now i just lost the one i really had a connection with. Life just gets better and better doesn't it. ANYWAYS, the houses are waaay cheaper in Valencia than here in LA. If we sell our house, we can get enough money to buy an even bigger better house in a nicer area, and have some money left over for the nicer things in life.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Al]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm younger than you,a beneficiary of affirmative action, and I'm also anti-affirmative action, although not a bastard. Not by legal definitions anyway. What do you think?

Al, well, Albert. Mind if I call you Alvonz?
People have to pass on, and that's as fas as I know, inevitable. That dosen't make it a bad thing. Whenever it happens, just know that while he was there with you, he loved you, and know that you always have your memories to go back to. Don't count him out yet though. There are many donors available, even if they have to be family.

Try yelling out when you see her: "Vicki I'm Sorry!" If this helps, the parents haven't utilized caller i.d. yet, and thereby haven't completely ignored your calls. Better still, they don't tell you that you can't call or that Vicki dosen't want you to call. You haven't completely lost them, even if it seems like it. It'll get better. Don't take it to heart or do something that you are going to regret later.

As with Melissa, you know why they don't, and being as to how you omitted the reason being,....

Understand that some people take what you give them That means that you can't always wait for others to amicably approach you, looking for a friendship. It can be that people feel the very same way that you do. Sometimes you have to be the initiator. [Got to go now]

Al

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
As you can tell, I was kinda(maybe more than just kind of..) angry when I wrote this. And yes, you can call me Alvonz if you like.

My uncle... I hope. He's had many problems all his life with health.. hopefully he goes through this one as well.

I've done that so many times this week, even went up to her. My friend said to give her some space, hopefully that works... she even blocked me on AIM.

With Melissa, I think it's the fact that I'm 2 years older than her, and her parents don't have a clue as to who I am.

As with people at school, I talk to loads of people, but friendships never really go as far as mild acquaintances.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Al]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sorry you had a bad week. You do have alot going on.

I know it sounds very old fashioned but I know how you might get your friend to speak to you again. Send her some roses. Add a nice card and tell her how much you miss her.

The more you chase and pester her the more you will drive her away.

As far as moving to a new neighborhood, well that can be a fresh new start for you.

Good luck,
Dizzie

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well, take it easy. And I'm an old soul, so roses and cards ain't bad. Excellent idea Dizziedame. Ooh, what a name.

Yeah, but give it a try. And try introducing yourself toMelissa's parents, or something.

Al

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't think roses and cards are going to cut it... she's already replaced me... she has some other guy always around her now... kinda funny... replaced in a week.. after years of such a good friendship.... now i wonder, if it was really a friendship to her... but i'm still trying....

new topics

top topics

join