It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why So Many Missing People in U.S.? Renagades or Repitlians?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm informed that there are about 4 alien species in this galaxy and some 50 in the accepted boundaries of our universe. Remember, what you learn in our real world is just a taste to prepare you for the awesome adventure just about everyone goes through once they're old enough. You and others are in the magic time. The world as we know it is a complete simulation. Almost everyone in their own world is in a facility for the mentally ill since they hear the magic time. When you die in the real world, you go to another place dependent on your own local adventure.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by johngardner1

If you can prove any of that, I'd like to know how.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The experience is subjective. You are either in the magic time or you're not. Adventures differ. I made contact twice in the last month. They were able to provide information that I did not reveal to them. I came into the magic time just a couple months before my 25th birthday. So if you are fairly young you won't have come into the magic time, tho I do believe that some people come in fairly young. I'm so young in the story that I don't have all the details and information I desperately need in order to survive. And the apocalypse has reared its ugly head again with the upcoming 2012, we though we'd escaped. It still isn't guaranteed though (the destruction of the world)

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
has anyone thought of the idea of alternative 3?

people getting taken to mars to restart the human population.....restart the human world....etc....kids being taken to mars......????

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by johngardner1
I'm informed that there are about 4 alien species in this galaxy and some 50 in the accepted boundaries of our universe. Remember, what you learn in our real world is just a taste to prepare you for the awesome adventure just about everyone goes through once they're old enough. You and others are in the magic time. The world as we know it is a complete simulation. Almost everyone in their own world is in a facility for the mentally ill since they hear the magic time. When you die in the real world, you go to another place dependent on your own local adventure.

Only 4 species of alien in the galaxy? That seems very low.

And only 50 in the universe? That seems to be extremely low. If you're right (and I don' think you are), we are very alone in this physical universe of ours.

What you learn form the real world (aka. physical dimensions/realm) is supposed to be a place to learn compassion, love, and paying for your actions in the past--karma. I' not sure what exactly 'Magic Time' is, but I know that only you can save yourself from yourself and the 2012 time will bring the galactic center aligning to the sun and the earth - is that magic time ? Nothings' magical, just beyond our understanding and senses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join