It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Nukes Go Missing, No-one Cares

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

US Nukes Go Missing, No-one Cares

www.globalresearch.ca

According to a wide range of reports, several nuclear bombs were “lost” for 36 hours after taking off August 29/30, 2007 on a “cross-country journey” across the U.S., from U.S.A.F Base Minot in North Dakota to U.S.A.F. Base Barksdale in Louisiana. [1] Reportedly, in total there were six W80-1 nuclear warheads armed on AGM-129 Advanced Cruise Missiles (ACMs) that were “lost.” [2] The story was first reported by the Military Times, after military servicemen leaked the story.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.counterpunch.org

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I haven't hit this board for some time but I confess I'm a bit shocked that people here aren't all over this one. Several nukes go missing, for several hours, the cover story is implausible to say the least, the nukes were headed for the staging post for the middle east... is this not a major story?

How about if you add in a slew of unexplained deaths of people associated with the transport of these weapons?

Citizens for Legitimate Government has pointed towards the involvement of the U.S. Air Force in a cover-up and has linked several deaths of U.S. servicemen to the incident. Lori Price has also stated for Citizens for a Legitimate Government that “you need about fourteen signatures to get an armed nuke on a B-52.”

It's simple. Someone, likely evil Cheney, wants to start a war with Iran, they need nukes to provoke an incident, a plan is put in place but people not in the loop put out an alert that the nukes have disappeared, cover-up and deaths ensue.

And no-one seems to notice, no-one seems to care.

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
thats cause it was covered 2 months ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

so ats was all over it back then

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You mean something like this?

Damn, Harlequin was first... but my link is to another thread covering it, the one that was ATS Premium. I win.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
please direct your posts to the above mentioned links

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
As mentioned, this topic has already been covered on the boards.

Report: Air Force lost track of nuclear missiles

ATS Premium: Barksdale Missile Number Six: The Stolen Nuclear Weapon

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussions.

Thank you.

-closed-

top topics

join