It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Borat Supports “Barak Obamas to be Premier”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
www.slashfilm.com...

“I cannot believe that it possible a woman can become Premier of US and A - in Kazakhstan, we say that to give a woman power, is like to give a monkey a gun - very dangerous. We do not give monkeys guns any more in Kazakhstan ever since the Astana Zoo massacre of 2003 when Torkin the orang-utan shoot 17 schoolchildrens. I personal would like the basketball player, Barak Obamas to be Premier.”

all i got to say is WOWEE, man i love this dude he is just so outrageously funny, i'm sure someone is going to hate on this

BTW Democrat all the way!!!

[edit on 11/8/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think Borat may be on to something with that...

I think we'd be much better off with a gun toting monkey as President than any of the Democratic nominees.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hilarious. Sucks for the poor guy that everyone he featured in his movie is suing him though. You would think they would be grateful for the limelight. It's just comedy, it's not like he tortured them and made them have mental problems.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
correct he did not make those people act the way he did anyone wth enough common sense would have realized right away he was playing with them but no i guess political correctness gets in the way of common sense sometimes

top topics

join