It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul up 3 million

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Here's the graph for the day so far;

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I believe there's a chance he could win. Perhaps I'm being an optimist. Bottom line is, if the people elect Hillary, they deserve her.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There's no chance of Ron getting the votes. It doesn't matter how much he raises or what he does it'll all boil down to the obvious general favorites. There's absolutely nothing such a small (yes, truly, it is a small) amount of folks can do to change the way the voting system in the U.S works.

Personally, I don't like any of the candidates. Including Paul. There just isn't anything out there right now that doesn't seem like a trap.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Never give up, and never lose hope!!! I even donated today, it was small amount, but it was also my first time giving to a campaign!!! I truly think that the Ron Paul Army can bring about change!!!! Let's continue to support him and continue the Grass Roots Campaign!! GO RON PAUL!!!!

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Vinadetta]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I believe there is a chance he could win too. If not, at least everybody tried their best, so they can watch America go down the toilet with a clean conscience.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinadetta
Never give up, and never lose hope!!! I even donated today, it was small amount, but it was also my first time giving to a campaign!!! I truly think that the Ron Paul Army can bring about change!!!! Let's continue to support him and continue the Grass Roots Campaign!! GO RON PAUL!!!!

Well said!! Its not up to the fancy GOP they work for us. Its up to us not them who we elect in office. Heh I wish we can appoint him as President now.

I'm just amazed I never thought Ron Paul would raise this much so fast.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Alright. Enough fawning Ron Paul-worship. What makes you so sure America wouldn't go down the toilet even with Ron Paul or perhaps go down it even faster? Face it, the man's a reactionary.

And let the flaming begin.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
My mom is a conservative, Christian, Republican, Fox News Watcher, Bushsupporternomatterwhattheidiotdoes.
She could not understand why I was donating and supporting Mr. Paul, so I sent her the links for Christians supporting Paul and let them fight the fight.
My mom was disgusted with RP because the "We caused 911..." crap that FoxNews screamed and twisted a while ago, anyway she now sees why the media is against RP and why he is being snowed or ignored, she now understands my passion and she is doing more research on her own, her words "Thank you for not giving up on me hon".
By election day my sheepy mom may just be awake enough to vote for freedom and that, my friends, is a miracle of great proportions.
One human being at a time....

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
He is up about 3million now. I checked his site on Sunday around 3pm he was at 2.6 or so. This is indeed a big deal. He has in one day raised twice as much as Huckabee did in the entire 3rd quarter. If you take into account the debt owed he is number 3 in money on hand after Thompson and Guiliani. We are seeing a people stand up and be heard who have not been heard before. It is great. A lot of people are having their eyes opened by this.

What is being said is "We know who you are and what you are doing, and we are not going to take it anymore!"

The USA is in big trouble and many people know it, the more money Ron Paul has the more he can get his message out there. He was chosen by the Revolution to speak for us and now he must be heard!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Update Breaking 3.5 million.From yesterday close of 2.6 mill

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hmm a few things of note.

- Good Job Ron Paul supporters. Wish I could have donated more.

- It doesn't matter if he wins. The point is America needs change. A strong standing by Ron Paul will send a message to the next guy who has the balls to challenge the status quo that he has our support.

- The only reason Ron Paul wants to get rid of these huge programs like the Dept of Education is because they are highly inefficient. Send the money and responsibility back to the STATE level. Our government is becoming way too centralized. There is a reason we have 50 seperate states afterall.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by xEphon]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Every single time I've ever seen this man in public, he's displayed the true nature of a true leader in support of what our country was founded on (the constituion). I'm not even a republican, and the first time I heard him speak during a debate, I was riveted to the television for the entire time. I very rarely trust anything I see or hear on television, no matter who might be the contributing source(s).

To be honest, he seems almost too good to be true. He seems as if to be a phantom of what a leader of our country should be. I say phantom because I have never trusted any politicians, especially so since coming back to my country after being away in the military for 8 years overseas & seeing how other "leaders" (especially our own INCOMPETENT LEADERS) operate.

I can only hope with the sincerest of heart that this guy is for real & doesn't turn out to be like all the others who promise many things yet deliver totally different things. He never seems to falter in a reply about what he believes in. He also wants to bring our servicemembers home where they belong --protecting OUR USA--
Good luck to Roin Paul... I know that I'll be voting for him too. Let's all hope that our votes will actually be counted this time around!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Remember today Ron Paul is going for a record setter in his much needed campaign contributions, please if you believe in the U.S. Constitution, then please help by contributing to his success, simply go to his official site and donate, whatever you can afford (i.e. 25-100 dollars or up to a maximum of 2,300 per person; must be a U.S. citizen or possess a valid green card). TIA!

www.ronpaul2008.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
He already earned my vote a long time ago,so I donated him 75$ today.
And I honestly think he can win this thing.Outside of a fix for Hillary,why couldnt he win?
America is sick and tired of these empty suits running for president.
Ron Paul is a real leader,with real ideas to make America better.
America needs and wants a change,Ron Paul is it.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

He can't win because the support being cast by ALL media is reporting that he has absolutely no backing. It's unfortunate but that's how politics work in this country. Not enough people are sick... yet. That'll take one more bad president, IMO.

It'll probably be too late by then, if it isn't already so.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

No. You're wrong. That's the way politics WAS in this country. Becasue we all didn't care enough to change it. There won't be another chance. If any of the bought-and-paid-for-by-big-business candidates gets in (which basically means ALL of them) we're screwed. You can count on a war with Iran. And if you think the Iraq war has been a cluster-F wait till you see what THAT one brings.

Nope. This is it. This is one of those defining moments in history. Like the Cuban Missile Crisis. We have one chance to make the right choice. Make the wrong one and it's game-over.

The only chance we have is to throw a wrench in the system and force a complete revamp. This is a much better option than riots in the street.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by jtma508]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Paul has appealed to a category of people who are internet savvy. Given his small exposure and large support, i believe with more exposure he'll find more voters. It's things like Remember November 5th that bring additional notoriety and forced press, the mainstream media can't help but cover a noteworthy event, and this can't be denied either. I think he is the only candidate who is picking up momentum at this point, right at the time where the voting public is starting to pay attention. I think the game is anyone's.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA! I'm loving this! 7.1+ million as of midnight eastern time. Ron Paul has set a new record for one day online donations. This is fantastic news.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
At least some mainstream media have picked up on it too.

This will be huge publicity for Ron Paul:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Unfortunately not all good though...The NY Times article just seemed like they were trying to make him sound bad...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join