It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50th Anniversary of Eisenhower's meeting with ET's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Eisenhower�s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials: The Fiftieth Anniversary of America�s First Treaty With Extraterrestrials?

On the night and early hours of February 20-21, 1954, while on a �vacation� to Palm Springs, California, President Dwight Eisenhower went missing and allegedly was taken to Edwards Air force base for a secret meeting. When he showed up the next morning at a church service in Los Angeles, reporters were told that he had to have emergency dental treatment the previous evening and visited a local dentist. The dentist later appeared at a function that evening and presented as the �dentist� who had treated Eisenhower. The missing night and morning has subsequently fueled rumors that Eisenhower was using the alleged dentist visit as a cover story for an extraordinary event. The event is possibly the most significant that any American President could have conducted: an alleged meeting with extraterrestrials at Edwards Air Force base (previously Muroc Airfield), and the signing of a �treaty� with an undisclosed �extraterrestrial race either during the evening of February 20 or early morning of February 21, 1954. This astonishing event, if it occurred, will experience its 50th anniversary on February 20-21, 2004.

This paper explores the evidence that the meeting had occurred, the likelihood of a treaty having been signed, who the involved extraterrestrials were, and the motivations of the extraterrestrials involved. The paper will further examine why such an event was kept secret for so long, the significance of the 50th anniversary of Eisenhower�s signing of a treaty with extraterrestrials, and whether an official disclosure announcement will soon occur.

I found the article here :

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Just how many of you think that this really happened? Has anyone been able to uncover any more on this subject, that you have not shared here, maybe on this 50th anniversary you would like to mark the occasion by posting what you have found or know ?

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I believe it's highly possible the guy had a bum molar or needed some bridge work done. I don't discount him having dealings with anything of an E.T. subject but this certain incident makes me wonder whether people are trying to see what they want to in this case. Interesting info though I love this kinda stuff.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
He might have gone to an extra terrestrial dentist

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi

Good one

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
very interesting story....IF it is true, then it explains a lot of my own questions

I don't know, it seems like alot of speculation

but it is wierd for a president to take another vacation just 1 week after previous one

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi

Ack. I'm envisioning Herbie the elf from Rudolph now.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
From what I've read and heard, there's more credible evidence for official contact in or around Holloman Air Force Base, New Mexico, in the year 1964.

There were many credible witnesses to New Mexico UFO sightings at the time; the famous Socorro incident; reports by pilots who saw strange objects above Holloman and were overheard discussing them by radio; there's an account by an Air Force officer who told his friend about a saucer he had seen in a hanger at the base and after the rumor went around town then denied he had witnessed it. My father even knew a former FBI field agent from the NM office who claimed to have investigated the Socorro site and witnessed a large US military helicopter land there containing many uniformed foreign military chiefs who inspected the physical evidence. If his claim is true, and I have no reason to suspect it isn't, then these foreign dignitaries were already in the area for some reason and were shuttled to the UFO landing site as a side-trip.

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by Condorcet]

new topics

top topics

join