It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short Story 8823

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Tommy was in love he was smitten he couldn't stop thinking about this girl he had meet,He didn't meet this girl in a bar or a club or any of the usual places young guys meet girls.He meet this one on the Internet, He couldn't belive he had found love,and he couldn't belive he had found it online.He had heard about people falling in love online but didn't think it was possible. They had been talking online for months now,and had even exchanged phones numbers,he had even persuaded her to give him her address so he could send her a gift for Birthday,he was thoughtful like that.

Tommy had decided he was going to surprise his sweetheart and travel the hundred odd miles to her house, he was going to have to get two buses then hop on the tube to Waterloo and then the train straight to Cornwall..He had it all planed out how he was going to get there,how long it was going to take him,what he was going to say,every detail ..the only snag was he had to ring his mum and tell her he wasn't going to be able to come round for dinner that night, he wasn't going to say he was in Cornwall and in love, he would think of a little white lie when he rang her later that day,it would be to late by then anyway he would be half way to Cornwall.

Tommy had got both the buses in good time and was now heading along the street towards the tube station, he was day dreaming about his sweetheart as usual.When he suddenly stoped dead in his tracks,out the corner of his eye he had noticed the most beautiful bouquet of flowers he had ever seen in a florist window, he walked over to the window, They where just perfect, he thought, but then it dawned on him... its a long way to take a bunch of flowers.all the looks i will get,its almost rush hour the trains will be packed soon .... "Oh' sod it ill get em' there beautiful" he said to himself....i better hurry he thought as he half jogged into the shop. He asked the pretty lady inside if she could she make him up the exact same bouquet as was in the window, "Someone's in love or been naughty" she said smiling ..Tommy went a little red and answered "yes its love im going to meet her now"

Mrs Davis is at home,shes busy getting the dinner ready, three kids to feed and a husband to pick up after,she's always busy.Plus her oldest son , she dotes on him but he has his own place now ,not long moved out.He will be here soon though his coming round for dinner,she cant wait to see him shes making his favorite roast beef with all the trimmings. She has even got him a few or his favorite beers,she does spoil him. Her daughter Rachel comes into the kitchen and Mrs Davis ask her to change the radio station for her "Can you find me something Jazzy" she says Rachel laughs " jazzy mum get with it its not called jazzy anymore" ..they both start laughing ....Just then there is a knock at the door "ill go" says Rachel .She knows its going to be Tommy she cant wait to see him either...........Mrs Daivs is froze to the spot she has a pan in one hand and the salt shaker in the other........"Mrs Davis would you like to sit down"

Emma's not very happy today, she is missing her sweetheart,shes even starting to worry.Its been two nights now and she hasn't seen him, She logs in and he isn't there,she keeps rebooting hoping he will magically be there when her computer reloads but he isn't. His always here at this time where is he? She rings his Mobil ,again the same as before nothing.....shes starting to worry now, is he ok? what did i say? last night it was great we talked for hours.i even told him i loved him, oh dear i hope i didn't scare him away....She cant take it any more she has to get out. shes got to do something, She rings her friend Briana she will understand....After a long heart to heart over the phone with Briana, Emma decides to take her advice and meet her in the local coffee shop for more talks and a bun. As Emma and Braina are sat innocently chatting while sipping there coffee ,a man turns the Tv up in the corner "20 Killed in Terrorist Attack on Waterloo Tube"

If you liked it Bump it

Thanks

[edit on 2-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Were did you learn to write? That story almost made me tear up, the poor lad find love and then his life is taken away with out warning... good story. Is this story about someone you know?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

Glad you liked it. It's just a mixture or some thing's id been reading and some ideas i had and a bit from story i once heard.Nobody died

Thanks

[edit on 2-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

join