It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 5.6 is Not An Excuse for Interrupting Bones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Solution = Bittorrent

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I watch TV on TV because my TV is much bigger than my computer (32 inch vs. 15.4 inch) and I can do the TV thing while lying around on my couch, which I can't do with my computer.

I'm old skool. I want to watch TV on TV.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There are ways to connect your computer monitor to your TV. I think all you need is a TV tuner and S-Video cable you connect from your computer to your TV.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Or burn it to DVD, but this is not a tech thread.......

or could it be?

Edit Added:

P2P is too slow anyways. I'm sure you could find it on some video forum that post file hosting links!

[edit on 1-11-2007 by MrMysticism]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Too much work! Sheesh!

When it's time for my show, I want to lay like a lump on my futon in bed position, with the lights off, moving only as much as necessary to adjust my comfort level, with no additional work.

that's what I have a TV for!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I can totally sympathize with this. I don't watch much TV at all (House, Lost, Hustle the occasional documentary or film and the news), but woe betide if my shows get cancelled or rescheduled. There are NO excuses. I got pissed when the Iraq War mucked up all the TV listings. I am probably going to kill TV executives if WWIII breaks out, I tell you.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Solution = Bittorrent

negative.
i have to watch my house and bones the night it comes on.
i use torrents a lot but i can't watch house on my pc. fiddy 1 inch big screen yo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join