It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B I G F O O T ( Photographed - NEW NEW NEW )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
A hunter in Western PA discovered what he thought was Big Foot...

and took a couple pictures...

www.nbc10.com...

Let the debate begin!

HDF

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You got beat to the punch a few days ago. They are intriguing pictures nevertheless... maybe some type of primate species undiscovered, or a baby bigfoot, who knows?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Really interesting pics, for sure. It's not a black bear (too skinny and long in the legs, bipedal, hairy and... erm... strange looking.

Seems kinda small for a bigfoot, though. Maybe a preteen out hunting for juict tubers?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sorry that this is old news, redundant...

so hard to catch a scoop around here with all of you sharp news junkies!

For those who missed it- here is the text for the pix link I posted in the OP.

Enjoy thunking and debunking...

TPM/HDF

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
For those looking for the other 'Jacobs Creature' thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well I posted in another thread about the same thing just a little while ago, but I will post it here too.

I'm going to guess that it is a Chimpanzee. Could be someone's abandoned pet or an escapee from the zoo. Here is a picture to compare.
Chimpanzee

Same topic

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Looked to me as though it was a starved juvy chimp jumpin around just like little chimps do in the wild. Bigfeet are reddish brown from most reports I've read.

The guy who snapped donkey kong should have snapped a pic of himself in the same spot as little Kong so we could analyze the size of donkey kong to the photographers size. It looks to be a chimp 3 feet tall or smaller and starved to twiggy status.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Weird, looks like a monkey maybe escaped from the zoo?

Hard to distinguish with odd positioning an inability to view the creatures face. If he was that close how come he didn't get a better shot?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Looks like an abandoned ape of some sort. Poor thing looks starved, and in bad health to me. Bigfoot? I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ya know if we didn't have a 'Bigfoot'==hairy woodland creature myth, nobody'd be saying this picture was a cryptid.

I've seen lots of pictures, and taken a few of normal animals that make them look weird and unidentifiable. Deer jumping and twisting, standing on hind legs eating apples out of trees and jumping around on two legs easily look like devil creatures.

Without this tradition, we'd be checking to see who lost a pet monkey, or hardly giving such pics a glance.

Just don't see the need to play the BF card upon any hairy four legged creature sightings.

For me, the proximity of the bear cubs gives it away. You rarely see animals caught on camera that close together - they give a wide leeway to other animal species, or travel at different times of the day.

2 cents.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

After looking into this a little further I am going to have to go with the mangy bear idea. At least that is what it looks like to me. Crazy what our imaginations do.
Also I am sure the pictures were taken on a mounted game camera with a a motion sensor. I am sure that is why there are no close-up shots.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Chimp or mangy bear, yup yup. I claim some outrageous things, but ummm yeah come on, whoever is selling this as bigfoot is just playing off people's gullibility. That's a shame, because there really are many myteries out there, and people who do this really make the rest of us look stupid. Not saying the OP is stupid... but maybe a slight bit gullible.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
i live about an hr away from where this was shot, and i cant say that it isnt an ape, but there are no apes in p.a sorry, hahah. Could be a number of things.

Northeast P.A has been having alot of strange lights over the mountains this passed summer and a insane amount last month, I myself have witnessed so much that is unexplainable and im just 19

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Timewavezer0]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
this thread is a testament to the mods inability to
lock a thread that desperately needs it. this post was already
started WEEKS ago (YOUNG BF in PA) and is
ON THE SAME PAGE, A COUPLE THREADS DOWN!!!
why, then would they not lock it? perhaps it's the title, with
"NEW NEW NEW" in it is an attempt to rouse interest. pitiful.

Also, it's almost unanimously agreed upon multiple cryptid
boards that it's, *sigh*, once again,

IT'S A FREAKING MANGY BEAR

Man, is cryptid discussion so boring nowadays peoples imaginations
have to fill in for truth? I guess so.....

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Man; thats one sorry looking mangy bear. I guess I will have to go with mangy bear and his other bear friend makes it so, since there were two of them in one of the photos, it no doubt is a bear. Aren't these little excursions fun.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Existing thread, please post comments here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join