It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Hijackers Timeline Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hi all,

I had been meaning to do this for a while, putting together a timeline of the hijackings to get a clearer picture in my own head the syncronization of attacks on 9/11. I think this was also prompted when i learnt that two of the planes were delayed, which made me curious as to how that would fit against a timeline. Since there were so many events happening that day its hard to get a clear perspective and to keep track on whats happening along the timeline with the hijacks, even looking at official timelines its hard to get a grasp on everything exactly because so many other things are usually included in the timeline. So i singled out the events of take off, hijack, collision and collapse for my own analysis.

Well as I expected, there were some patterns to be discovered, some obvious and some not so obvious.

So this is a stripped down version of the basic hijack operation. Using these references we can get an idea of how the operation was planned and intended to go, and where things may of gone wrong.

You may also notice I attempt to round the times to quarters of the hour, as I expect the operatives would of had rounded approximations for the timings to begin with. (i.e 30 mins to get in the air, 30 mins to hijack, 30 mins to crash)

So lets take another look at the hijack timeline.

7:45 to 8:20 Take Off

start at 7:45, finish by 8:20
(approx 30 min time frame plan?)

Flight 11 7:59: (7:45 LATE) American Airlines , a Boeing 767, departs 14 minutes late from Logan International Airport, 14 minutes late (hijack starts in 20 minutes)

Flight 93 8:42
8:02 LATE) United Airlines Flight 93, a Boeing 757, takes off with 37 passengers and seven crew members from Newark International Airport (now Newark Liberty International Airport), bound for San Francisco International Airport, following a 40-minute delay due to congested runways. Four hijackers are aboard. Its flight path initially takes it close to the World Trade Center before moving away westwards (hijack starts approx 50 mins)

Flight 175 8:14 ON TIME: United Airlines , another fully-fueled Boeing 767, carrying 56 passengers and nine crew members, departs from Boston Logan airport (hijack starts in 28 mins)

Flight 77 8:20 ON TIME: American Airlines , a Boeing 757 with 58 passengers and six crew, departs from Washington Dulles International Airport in Fairfax and Loudoun Counties, Virginia, for Los Angeles. Five hijackers are aboard. (hijack starts in 30 mins)

8:20 to 8:50 HIJACK OP

start at 8:20 (everyone is expected to be in air by this time but u93 is still delayed and on the ground)

Hijacks official completion target by 8:50 (30 mins) ?

Flight 11 8:19: Betty Ong, a flight attendant on Flight 11 [1] alerts American Airlines via an airphone, "“The cockpit is not answering, some body's stabbed in business class—and I think there’s Mace—that we can’t breathe—I don’t know, I think we’re getting hijacked.” She then tells of the stabbings of two flight attendants.

8:21 Flight 11's transponder signal is turned off, (24 mins to collision)

**8:31 u93 hijack goes here? Still on the ground!!!

Flight 175 8:42 to 8:46 (approx.): Flight 175 is hijacked. (20 mins to collision)
(8:42 u93 now airborne)

Flight 77 8:50 to 8:54 (approx.): Hijacking begins on Flight 77. (40 mins to collision)

**Flight 93 9:28: Something went wrong? Hijackers storm the cockpit on Flight 93 and take over the flight. The entry of the hijackers is overheard by flight controllers at Cleveland. (35 mins to collision)

8:45 to 9:37 THE COLLISIONS

Operation has approx 1 hour left to completion (not including u93 and possible dud wtc7)

8:46:40: Flight 11 (14 min late dept.) crashes at roughly 490 mph (790 km/h or 425 knots) into the north face of the North Tower of the World Trade Center, between floors 94 and 98. (Many early accounts gave times between 8:45 and 8:50).

was 8:45 the target time?

Flight 93 goes here?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I've discussed this before on another forum and maybe I'll dig out the supporting detail/arguments, but I actually believe the fact that Flight 93 was reported to have been hijacked at all is good evidence that something is very wrong with the official account.

Put yourself in the shoes of the alleged FL93 hijackers. You'd have to assume the three other flights had taken off just fine. You'd probably have planned to crash all hijacked planes within a given window of opportunity. You'd know, even before take-off, that you were not going to be anywhere near that window.

What do you do?

Go ahead and hijack the plane, notwithstanding the lengthy delay? If you reckoned on being able to avoid NORAD following a prompt departure, you surely couldn't reckon on avoiding them if you took off after two (maybe three) planes had already crashed. You'd expect the skies above Eastern US to be swarming with fighters.

Yet you hijack the plane anyway?

Just don't make any sense.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Isn't it also the case that at least two of the planes were allegedly hijacked during a primary radar gap?

If so, it would be more than a coincidence and suggest the hijackers' had some knowledge of these gaps, which would strike me as very unlikely indeed.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by coughymachine

Flight 77 is the only one that I'm aware of. It was not tracked for nine minutes by Cleveland Center.

It went unnoticed for a longer period of time because the controller was looking in the wrong area.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

I thought Flight 11 had its transponder turned off during a PRG, which led to the infamous 'phantom flight'. I assume, from what you've said, that I've recalled this incorrectly.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

What's a PRG?

I'm almost positive that flight 77 is the only one not tracked by radar. The FAA created a report showing all the aircraft's flight paths from recorded radar that included many different radar sites. I'm not saying that the aircraft controllers were able to track them during the hijackings.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

PRG = primary radar gap.

I'll dig around. I'm sure I did read about Flight 11 as well, but could have all wrong.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Best timeline I have seen is on COOPERATIVE RESEARCH which lists
all events in sequence and gives sources for the event.

George Friedman of STRATFOR (private intelligence service) gives the
timeline sequence and discusses reason hijackers took the particular
flights at these times. Specifically reason flights at 8AM were targeted
is that later in day delays from weather and other causes would
accumulate destroying timing. Check out "AMERICA'S SECRET WAR"

www.amazon.com...=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-5381831-1207619?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1193486853&sr=1-1

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
Isn't it also the case that at least two of the planes were allegedly hijacked during a primary radar gap?

If so, it would be more than a coincidence and suggest the hijackers' had some knowledge of these gaps, which would strike me as very unlikely indeed.

Its not unlikely they have insiders or are able to pay someone inside for information. Finding out where the radar gaps are occurring is probably not that difficult but it also suggests the operatives who planned this probably had previous experience in hijack operations. Either that or they just got lucky.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What do you do?

Go ahead and hijack the plane, notwithstanding the lengthy delay? If you reckoned on being able to avoid NORAD following a prompt departure, you surely couldn't reckon on avoiding them if you took off after two (maybe three) planes had already crashed. You'd expect the skies above Eastern US to be swarming with fighters.

Yet you hijack the plane anyway?

Just don't make any sense.

Well once you board your plane you can't really get off. I think they had no choice but to crash the plane when it reached 10:00 since they were way off course and never going to make it. They couldn't return home, they knew they would probably go to prison or get caught if they landed, interrogated etc, if they had a bomb it was probably timed or remotely detonated so they were going to go boom after 10:00 regardless of what happened. Also if they were getting stormed by the passengers they probably had little choice but to crash, what else are they going to do?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Well once you board your plane you can't really get off. I think they had no choice but to crash the plane when it reached 10:00 since they were way off course and never going to make it.

I don't see it the same way as you.

Look at your timeline. They didn't even hijack FL93 until half an hour after the first impact. You have to assume that all alleged operatives had an idea of likely impact times if all went according to schedule.

So again, since the hijackers on FL93 hadn't exposed themselves when FL11 hit the WTC, why go through with the hijacking, knowing they ran a much greater risk of being intercepted by NORAD?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Insolubrious

Well once you board your plane you can't really get off. I think they had no choice but to crash the plane when it reached 10:00 since they were way off course and never going to make it.

I don't see it the same way as you.

Look at your timeline. They didn't even hijack FL93 until half an hour after the first impact. You have to assume that all alleged operatives had an idea of likely impact times if all went according to schedule.

So again, since the hijackers on FL93 hadn't exposed themselves when FL11 hit the WTC, why go through with the hijacking, knowing they ran a much greater risk of being intercepted by NORAD?

very good yes, half an hour after first impact (which seems to fit the time frame of 30 mins per operation) but notice this is only a few minutes after the first collapse begins and before the second collapse.

Perhaps they were hoping on getting there in the last few minutes and basically had until 10:00 to do so. I think they didn't get control of the plane nearly as quick as they were supposed to because they weren't co-ordinated or something else went wrong in the hijacking process. I think they likely made mistakes because they were panicked after their delay. Its not unlikely they met some unexpected resistance, or only just managed to get control of the plane after some long winded struggle. They may of even forgotten how to control the plane or change its navigation once they got to it, or maybe handicapped or injured in the hijack process, etc.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870

Flight 77 is the only one that I'm aware of. It was not tracked for nine minutes by Cleveland Center.

It went unnoticed for a longer period of time because the controller was looking in the wrong area.

It depends on WHICH official story you choose to believe.

The Lost Flight -- Who Knew What and When About Flight AA77 On 9/11?

Also see this article.

new topics

top topics

join