It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens and children, a disturbing read.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FalseParadigm

I don't do "what ifs," man. Even says it in my profile. But I guess I'll humor you.

Ants aren't aware of their existence beyond natural duty.

Beings in that stage of evolution would probably study us, take all diagnostics so quick it would blow your mind. Return us as is, and be done with it.

Human beings don't differ drastically from one another. As similar species don't in relation with their own. All the knowledge you would ever need would be found within a few specimens. Not hundreds of thousands over hundreds of thousands of years.

I would have to criticise their choice of specimens...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

scramjet 76..
yes i completly agree, i admit when i first read the david jacobs interview it disturbed me a little, but i think if the aliens do intervene its simply because they have to, this world is totally out of control and unbalanced, i personally would be estatic living under an alien government!

Read his book The Threat.

All my reading and I've unfortunately come to a rather negative hopeless conclusion. Dr. Jacobs conclusions seem logical. The aliens are commies!

Now there is talk on this thread questioning why these supposed super advanced aliens would abduct children- the least knowledgable and experienced of our species. Doesn't seem logical does it?

Also, if they can travel these vast distances how many times do they need to abduct a human to obtain whatever they are after?

These are good questions.

If you assume the aliens are just taking soil and sperm samples then it seems illogical that the aliens would do so with such regularity. Dr. Jacobs was just as baffled as the rest of you. Until he realized that the aliens are not doing random science experiments. They are running a program.

NOTICE AGAIN that Dr. Jacob's conclusions are that EVERY abductee who mates (even if it is with a non abductee) will produce children who are abductees. Doesn't that sound like the thinking of a logical being or machine. It reminds me of the Terminator. How does the Terminator find Sarah Conner? Pure logic. Starts at the top of the phone book and checks them off one by one.

Once all (or a calculated percentage) of human beings are abductees, all the aliens have to do is "turn on the light." That is the moment they will allow open contact. Open contact happens after the program is complete. All or the majority of our population will be experiencers and thus already be intertwined with their culture. That is why they screw with the memories of abductees. They do not want humans to know of their "other life" until the right moment. That is what brings people together is commonality. Think about it. If they "flip the switch" too soon there will be too many non-abductees who will resist.

Now having said all that I shouldn't even need to explain the "why abduct children" question should I? The aliens are building a bridge into our society. They are linking us to them. What better way to create bondage than connect a human and a hybrid and do it at a very young age to start building experiences together? Ever wonder why the people you trust the most are often times the people you've known the longest?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Human beings don't differ drastically from one another. As similar species don't in relation with their own. All the knowledge you would ever need would be found within a few specimens. Not hundreds of thousands over hundreds of thousands of years.

Actually I think yes and no. From my (human) perspective I would definitely think you could find more "knowledge" if you could read the mind of Einstein vs the mind of some bum on the street. However, an alien would have an entirely different perspective. They don't need any of the equations inside Einstein's mind. Instead they seem more interested in why humans keep dogs for example. This is because aliens seem more robotic and emotionless. They can't understand (for example) that you got a dog because your girlfriend kicked you to the curb and you feel lonely so you need a companion.

As far as the "hundreds of thousands over hundreds of thousands of years"- well I'm not sure where you pulled those figures.. Yet, I have had similar thoughts as abductions/contact have been reported throughout history. Not just post-WWII.

My explanation would go something like this:

The aliens have made contact with us throughout history for whatever reason. Maybe they were trying to use those people as messengers. Maybe it was just an occasional sperm sample. Your guess is as good as mine. It really doesn't matter.

I'm hypothesizing that the aliens devised their "program" after we split the atom. From their perspective nuclear fission shows a fundamental understanding that reality is not "magic." In fact it can be broken down using reductionism into smaller and smaller things until you get to basic building blocks we know as "atoms."

The energy signature we gave off by splitting the atom was detected by the aliens and served as an "alarm clock." The clock says: This species has advanced to the point where they are developing an understanding of quantum mechanics.

Thus begins their program. This is why the number of abduction reports has dramatically increased in the post WWII era.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I pulled those figures as most UFOlogists pull theirs. They say there were cave drawings of UFOs and whatnot. The skull of "humanoids" have been around for 7 million years, with steady development through out the last few hundred thousand years. Wouldn't you be around as an alien being, seeing first hand what an unmolested evolution system of what someday may be your counterpart is all about? It would be the ultra-intelligent thing to do, correct? There's supposedly "millions" of UFO abductions through out history. With a huge "reported" demographic coming post 1950's. What knowledge do they not have about the human species? We're not that complex, even though you like to think we are.

And I'm sure they could careless about how you have another animal as a "companion" because girls are stupid, and they probably know that too.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
That's a good site. The other articles seem decent as well. I was taken aback from some of the 'events' that could happen in future:

There will be a world wide blackout which will paralyze every industrial country in the world. The blackout will last for days. The aliens will accomplish the blackout by transmitting large amounts of electricity into power relay stations and blowing out their circuit breakers. The aliens developed this technique in the 1960's as documented in the book, Incident at Exeter by John G. Fuller. This scenario was also confirmed by an abductee who was taken during a blackout in the 1960's.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by anhinga]

Actually, that did happen. it was back in 2003 when NY had a blackout. Only a few hospitals had backup generators. I'll look for the link when I get the chance.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Why couldn't I be a hybrid? nvm...my head is already too big...lol.

Disturbing? It is in my opinion that this may actually save the human race, along with the dying Greys. The greys running low on new genetic material and the humans getting dumber and dumber by the hour.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by deadangel23

How would ANYBODY know this?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I heard the reptilians are terrible at baseball and the greys are partial to knitting.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
hi DeadFlagBlues-

With a huge "reported" demographic coming post 1950's. What knowledge do they not have about the human species? We're not that complex, even though you like to think we are.

Yes I know. That is why I agree with Dr. Jacobs in that they aren't "learning" about us in a physiological way. Not if they are abducting on that scale. I agree with him that they are conducting a program. The reason they want to know why we need a dog is simple. They want to know the "little things" about our society because they are building a bridge into our society.

The reason the program was accelerated is stated in my post above. The energy signature we gave off when we decided to split the atom. Our species could have chosen to fight with rocks and sticks and go #2 in the woods forever. But we are too curious. Our curiousity has made us better. And ultimately perhaps attracted a more serious glance from a higher species.

And I'm sure they could careless about how you have another animal as a "companion" because girls are stupid, and they probably know that too.

I'm going off the data pulled from so called abductees. While hypothesizing I can only do so as good as the data allows.

Like I already touched on... they are building a bridge into our society. As we can see there are no hybrid presidents. I assure you Hilary is not a reptilian!
I don't see any lasers, force bolts, anti-gravity weapons etc. And as you can see by the debacle in Iraq and as Einstein predicted... you can never achieve peace through force. It won't work.

The aliens know this and they are connecting with us on a more human and individual level. Look at how they do it. I can't stress enough.... EVERY ABDUCTEE who mates (even if with a nonabductee) will produce children who are abductees. Once there are enough humans who have this "other life," all the aliens have to do is throw on the light switch. Suddenly everyone is like "wow I have this other life! And look these other people around me are just like me... they also have this other life."

But in order for that to work there really needs to be a break from your habitous insignificant life. Judging from UFO reports in the 60s-70s the aliens have demonstrated an ability to shut down electronic equipment using an EMP. I would hypothesize that they will use an EMP on industrialized countries to cripple and confuse us. This will cause people to become very scared. They will then use your fear against you by "turning on the light" and thus you will be presented with a choice:

Choice A) Side with non-abductees/ human species/watever you call it who at that moment in time are in a panic as well.

Choice B) Side with your alien buddies

Conclusion- The best way to "take over" a society is to be their best friend, not their worst enemy.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Don't forget about the best child UFO case ever. The 1994 landing of a UFO and aliens next to a school yard in Africa witnessed by 62 children. Here are some videos of their experiences which also show some drawings.

video.google.com...
video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Elhardt

had a strange thought just now.

In the Matrix, movie replace the "machines" with "aliens" and the sleeping "blue pills" with "hybrids".

What do you have?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
For those chosen for ongoing work with the visitors, and with children its always abductions even if Nordics are involved rather than greys, they chose children and work with them from a young age on. My one leak in memory took place after seeing a grey materialize and scan me in my grandmothers garden. Very cold and scientific being. I told my mother, and reflected on that being all my life, long before I ever really considered ets and abductions stories, and had never heard of or seen a grey. I was dissapointed that fairies and leprecauns were so ugly! But that coldness shocked me. Well my marker memory is 5 as well. And it was of greys, a militia aryan human with clipped fair hair and nordics, and a large group of children. I don't know what they were doing with all the children. Now my son is sharing memory leaks. They're no longer working with human and that information is just in me for some reason with an emphasis.

In many different accounts I've read, 5 is a common year and for some reason, though that is too small a child to be accountable or make legal decisions, it is an age some recall making choices at, as if its a cosmic age of some sort on the fringe of cosmic law. Strange, really! Some of the work with children is psi. Also feel a certain kinds of situations are being prepared for ahead of time by the different et groups, and different plans are put into place, and these are for things that are only projections and can be changed so as not to go down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join