It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pentagon and the old meridian...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Anyway, while we're on the subject, I've always been fascinated with the "scars" that the Earth has underneath it's oceans. Many of these "scars" are trenches. I find it extremely odd that these trenches run in straight lines:

i think i read in years past that those "trenches" are actually fissures that do occur in basalt (? limestone?) with strikingly straight consistency.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by feanorthedude

I didn't think about that when I posted the photo. Looks very much like an airport.

I doubt the area has ever been investigated. There have been many enormous underwater cities found off the coasts of several continents through either sunken ship rescues or sonar reseach. Few have been investigated.

Egypt

India

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Quite interesting. Thanks for posting.
In reply to the Bermuda Triangle GoogleEarth area, yes it does resemble an airport...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
How close is this area to Bimini? I've seen alot of material on here about underwater structures in that area, seems like it's in the neighborhood.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Very close... Guess which Island group is 322 miles away from the center of the pentagon. It starts with a "B" and ends with a "i".

All the significance of the skull and bones 322 is coming to light. Converted to metric is portrays the length of a solar cycle. The standard system is just a cover...

[edit on 10/23/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
and I am back to confused about this topic. The only thing I could Assume is that it could be some form of natural occurence over a huge ruin... maybe a shelf collapse long after the ancient pentagon ruins were abandoned and flooded over?

Evidence of TRULY ANCIENT civilization in my opinion.

either way an extremely intriguing find.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

Hey there, I just watched the video's and have to say they've certainly given me food for thought. I've come across many strange things during the research for my current work-in-progress 'The Atlantean Analysis', but never seen any of this data before ... truly thought-provoking

And can I just say as a new recruit and internet virgin ... I'm agog at the skills all of you guys have with maps and stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join