It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon...Aliens...Where and what do I look for??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
For any of you out there who believe in the Moon base theories and/or Aliens on the Moon, here's your chance to help maybe prove it to me.

Looking for some help here gang!?

I have recently gained access to a pretty good telescope and am wondering if anybody here on ATS has any advice on what to look for and where??

Why you ask.......well, although I am skeptical of the Moon theories of aliens and bases and so on, now I have a chance to take a look, so why not?

I just want to give every theory a fair chance, and figure that with some good advice from those of you out there that believe in these Moon theories, well I just might see what it is that you have been claiming all this time!?

So, I am getting the chance to look through it very soon and if anybody has a thought or direction to look, please let me know.

Peace and thanks.......Mondo

[edit on 21-10-2007 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
the alien base is on the dark side of the moon so you may not see much

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mondogiwa

I have recently gained access to a pretty good telescope and am wondering if anybody here on ATS has any advice on what to look for and where??

Sorry to tell you, but there is not an earth based telescope big enough to resolve the detail necessary to see any of the things that are claimed to be on the moon. Many people do not understand this, so don't feel bad. I could give you links that explain this mathematically, but if you recently gained access to a large telescope, then you have ready access to people who could flesh this out for you further in person, or a simple internet search should point you in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I dont know about any alien bases but I do know that the birds (alien spacecraft) will freak ya out a bit as will the satellites (alien spacecraft)that venture betwixt you and the moon. I saw my first satellite (alien spacecraft) I nearly crapped my self. Make sure you stay away from any incandescent light sources to or the bugs (alien spacecraft) will mess with your head as well.

Pick nice cold nights and have fun observing, it will be hard to peel your eyes away. Beautiful sight to see....

the alien base is on the dark side of the moon so you may not see much

You mean the far side of the moon, right? You do know that when the moon is new that the farside is lit up like a christmas tree...just like the near side is during a full moon. Cant stand bad science....

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well so far I have gotten it dialed into the Moon. It's actually pretty darned amazing how clearly you can see things. And, this telescope is no big deal really I think, a fairly average model. It really is a pretty beautiful thing to look into the heavens and see things in a much more detailed and precise manner.

If there are any areas on the Moon that are of particular interest to any ATS members, please let me know. I will be looking through it again on this coming Thursday night.

Peace, Mondo

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It is a wonder that we can not see one side of the moon, ever. Sure it is nature, but seriously isn't it odd?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
There is one telescope. The Keck www.keckobservatory.org...

It can see a candle flame on the moon.
Only it can see IR not images. So unless there is a heat signature on the moon you want to see, you are out of luck

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Let me tell ya my story about the moon.(Oct/2004)

I had recently purchased a 5" Meade telescope with goto controls. I spent a few days practicing with it in the house before taking the big step outside for some serious space exploration. Who am I kidding... I was happy to see the craters on the (full) moon that first night out. I experimented with the different lenses and had focused on an area about 400 sq. miles across. It was fascinating looking at the detail. I backed off slightly and noticed two small black dots traveling from the southeast horizon to the northwest horizon. They took about 1.5 minutes to make that trip and about the same time to reappear.

At first I assumed it was a couple satellites put into space by NASA doing some type of work. After about a dozen trips across all following the same path I packed it up. The next night at about the same time I decided to look again. Two dots at first then there was only one dot. I thought maybe that all along there was only one and the second was a shadow. After about 3 passes both black dots reappeared. Now I was in a state of confusion as to what I had witnessed. The next day I did some research and came up empty. I wrote a few astronomers and a couple replied advising me that anything orbiting the Moon would not be visible even in a 5" telescope. I've since looked during full Moons, nothing since. I'm open for suggestions here. My theory is we never stopped going to the Moon and now have a base there for whatever reason. Our Govt. spent enormous amounts of cash putting that space station up there. Whats it really for?

[edit on 23-10-2007 by aceace]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Aceace,

Now that's an interesting little story. Wonder what the secret government of ours may be up to?? This telescope is a Meade Polaris amd i am sure it's pretty average at best.....so what are do you look in and what time of year and night??

Thanks and peace..Mondo

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
My scope is a Meade TeleStar w/goto controls. I was looking during a full moon in late October/2004. I've been looking during full moons, nothing since. I checked wikipedia to see if any of the space shuttle missions coincided with my sighting but that wasn't long after the shuttle went down in Texas, the flights didn't resume until 2005.

new topics

top topics

join