It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Brzezinski?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Fellow paranoids!
This is not a case I'm arguing here, just an interesting observation. I stumbled onto this weird though looking into Operation Bojinka, the al Qaeda plot that so spookily foreshadowed 9/11 back in 1995. (see link for my full resarch).

What if "Bojinka" were a bastardization of Brzezinski?
Sound nuts? Read this:
Operation Brzezinski?
We are talking Grand Chessboard moves here... Eurasia, Afghanistan...

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Didn't realize there were so many Brzezinskis out there running loose. I just hope they are properly supervised.

"Bojinka" is said, in your linked article, to be Serbo-Croatian slang for "loud bang." During the Bosnian war there were a lot of loud bangs going on and a lot of Al Quaida close by to hear them. They probably picked up the word that way.

Interesting article about the Brzezinskis though. Yikes!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

During the Bosnian war there were a lot of loud bangs going on and a lot of Al Quaida close by to hear them.

Indeed there were. And plenty around in both Kosovo and Macedonia too. And what do you know, they were being supported by both the CIA and NATO, using the Pakistani ISI as a degree of separation.

Notice any pattern?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by coughymachine

I think the CIA was reported as having been flying Al Quaida into Bosnia. Apologies if this is derailing the thread but the Al Quaida/Bush administration "Punch and Judy" show is made particularly clear by the following short video about the events at Tora Bora and their aftermath:
video.google.ca...

I have no idea why but I'm having a lot of trouble embedding videos. If anyone can tell me how to do it properly in a U2U I would appreciate it.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

And it's claimed that the CIA continues to use al Qaeda today to do its dirty work in Iran, albeit indirectly.

Why should we think that the only time the CIA hasn't acted through al Qaeda was on 9/11?

new topics

top topics

join