It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Elemental Rod!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Creedo

No I'm inclined to believe the suppression theory. Solar cell technology has been advancing by leaps and bounds and I know of at least one person who's plant was shut down because they were using solar to generate hydrogen fuel.

There are a lot of innovative new designs, eg.
www.technologyreview.com...
www.physorg.com...
www.industryweek.com...

and many more. I doubt any of these projects will be permitted to be mass produced.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by SevenThunders]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by Creedo

...I know of at least one person ... using solar to generate hydrogen fuel.

Yeah, his name is "Sweden" and they've been testing this for years. It was even published in Scientic American. You can probably read the technical report in more than one peer-reviewed journal.

I like the notion of using solar power to filter and desalinate ocean water, then use more solar power to split water into O2 and H2. That would be fab-o-rama.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AChE_Inhibitor

It makes sense to me. What this chap was doing was very similar to this case, with a very similar outcome.

www.switch2hydrogen.com...

Interesting I just noticed that they are shortly to resume sales, that's new information to me. They've found a way to bypass the phony restrictions that shut them down the first time. No doubt some new restrictions will be put in place. This guy (from the website) has some immunity from being simply offed thanks to him actually being Bob Lazar, the area 51 whistleblower. My friend has no such immunity and there is some real fear about the consequences of his research.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

the three lights are wrapped with a battery and the two wires that you can clearly see sticking out from it make contact with each other when they touch either pole... then they turn on... dead simple.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Wow, that was pretty pathetic, even by free energy standards. If he took any pride in fooling people (or, indeed, in having discovered something like that), he'd use a setup that doesn't lend itself to all kinds of ways to fake it.

quote]Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by Creedo

No I'm inclined to believe the suppression theory. Solar cell technology has been advancing by leaps and bounds and I know of at least one person who's plant was shut down because they were using solar to generate hydrogen fuel.

There are a lot of innovative new designs, eg.
www.technologyreview.com...
www.physorg.com...
www.industryweek.com...

and many more. I doubt any of these projects will be permitted to be mass produced. Furthermore, I think you don't know what you're talking about when you say that someone was shut down for using solar to generate hydrogen. The government doesn't give a crap about that. It's a worse energy storage mechanism than batteries. Most people around here (who benefit from state laws on alternative energy) won't touch hydrogen with a ten foot pole for home use, because they plan on getting more than 10 percent of their energy back out.

Equally likely, they've heard that excuse before, liked it, and decided to use it themselves because they know people like you will believe it without question. It could very well be like an internet meme. Just because a lot of people say or believe something is true doesn't mean there's the slightest shred of credibility. Look at cults.

Originally posted by blowfishdlI don't see what this guy would benefit from "fooling" people.

See, this is your problem. There are all kinds of reasons why people make hoaxes for no monetary or fame benefit. Look at internet trolling. They just want to wind people up. Do they ever see any benefit? Of course not. It's stupid and petty and pointless. But there are thousands (or tens of thousands) of people who do it, just for their own fun. Maybe this guy just likes to fool gullible people. Maybe he just thought it'd be fun to fake something like that.

On the more paranoid and unlikely side, maybe he's a disinformant. Maybe he's a free energy skeptic making a video that people will believe, and then will come out and say it was a hoax.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Yeah, why the switch.

video.google.com...

free energy elemental rod generator video 1 - 2 min - Jul 2, 2006
Rods

The original posted video.

A related:
video.google.com...

with more power.

ED: So it is a disruptive coil using magnets. Is ac static the Tesla way.
See Tesla's one wire light bulbs and air circuits.

[edit on 5/17/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Do us a favor this is not a magic show and its apparently up to now
was a serious thread.

Anonymous ATS your a big let down.

Or is free energy under attack from the Nazis let in by Truman.
Thanks for the two Nazi Atomic bombs but no thanks for the
war mongering in Cuba Nam and IRAQ and gravy train propaganda
for IRAN. Where FDR had his last conference where Stalin spiked
his drink with radioactive that wasted him away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join