It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon, what's really there...or is it nothing??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Perfect and thanks for the links!!!

As for the derail..well this is a forum devoted to just such issues....the more in the moment, for sure things may be for you, and nobody is making you read or post to this or any thread. I appreciate the thoughts, to me this topic has been discussed on a radio program as I mentioned. And, if there could be any truth to it, well then all of a sudden it would be pretty prudent and in the moment!?

Again thanks for the links, I just want to dig a bit and see if there's any credible people who have whistle blown on this topic!!

Thanks, Mondo

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
With the Moon the Grey's are within. The Grey's collect plants from all over the Earth and have made within Earth like. This holds true for other Planets and Moons not only in our Solar System but the Universe.

The Grey's create new species of beings (not Clones) mixtures of species to create new species and they also do this with animals. This Universe is full of life.

I would suggest instead of radio waves use low frequency wave lengths. If they wanted to communicate they could and would in any language.

It would be faster to look in the opposite direction, look down not up.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Observe,

I tell you man, that's a great thought, but just what gives you the idea that any of what you say is true at all?? What evidence do you have that supports what you say? Why should I believe any of that? Not to say it's not a grand idea and the fact that it is different warrants an response at least but I just don't get it.

You say within the Moon and other planets, as in subterranean? Or is there also the theory that it is basically hollow. How do you account for the mass of the Moon and the other planets and moons around then? If I understand and imply what you are saying...you think that it is all a massive coverup and that life is abound very near us as well as all over and that there are people that know this!?

Awaiting your thoughts, as always my friend.......Peace, Mondo

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Here ya go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just some threads I found interesting for one reason or another. These cover more than just the moon.
In the last thread there are some amazing shots of the moon as well scattered throughout all 370+pgs. I'm ony knee deep so far, haven't seen them all yet. I hope you have cable cause there are some loooong DL times.
Also, look for any moon threads by zorgon, or mikesingh. two excellent posters.
If you're already following them, then you may be on the right track already.
Anyway.
Food for thought.
Whether it's junk food or healthfood, only you can decide.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Alexander the o.k.]

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Alexander the o.k.]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join